thats the point
she should be "naked"
reeee etc

can't cos it's a PG 13 movie

>making GitS PG 13
Who thought this was a good idea?

It's like making IT PG 13

Im calling nine one one

The point of that scene was to show that Motoko doesn't care about being nude because she's a robutt. The nudity was portrayed in a clinical, boring way, creating a powerful feminist message about the superstitions surrounding female bodies. Giving Motoko the suit is the same as sexualizing her, that's chauvinist.

Dummie

woah there lass did you get lost on your way to tumblr?

DAMN THE MAJOR LOOKS LIKE THAT?

>>no robot nips
>Disappointing desu

My interest in the movie died there

What happened to dark, twisted yet psychedelic dystopias of the 80's? Why has every film got to be neutered. Come on Hollywood, you make enough money out of capeshit fans, at least give us a decent, meaningful and gritty dystopia for once.

Dredd was good though, wish they'd given it a sequel.

Someone edit her fatter, this meme kills me every time

fuck off

MUH CYBERLEGS

make me cuckboi

You could at least post a better one.

>The point of that scene was to show that Motoko doesn't care about being nude
sure it wasnt....he stealth camouflage only hid her robotics not her clothes. watch the film

>No, guys, is for real, she wears the costume, no CGI involved, she's not fat

My one question is: Are we going to get to see some of those sweet ass Tachikomas?

so how are you guys gonna go about concealing that boner in the cinema ?

>I can only understand films on literal level

its fucking dark

>I need stealth tech
>stealth tech only works without my clothes
pretty literal.
Even later in the film when they find the guy who has been brainwashed, major and bato mention about the experimental stealth camo he has.

Maybe.
But they are gonna looks like a black router.

WTF I love overstuffed steamed cabbage rolls now.

source?

SCREENING THREAD

KEEP IT ALIVE

The looks more like the tank Major is going to go head to head with towards the end.
If these are the Tachikomas, then they better at least have mug high pitched anime girl voices

Looks like a Cobra Mk. III

You guys think they'll eventually do a film version of the Individual Eleven?
They'd have to switch it up a bit with the whole refugees being terrorists thing.

They've already wasted Kuze on this piece of shit.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>for ....
>you.

PG 13 is the most lucrative rating, R blocks younger demographics from viewing.

But I'm still thinking he's just going ti be a character that shows up, not like a MAJOR plot character. It seems like they'll be showing things happen, that lead up to larger stories like the Laughing Man situation and the Individual Eleven stuff, all while focusing more on the Major and Section 9 itself.
Which im alright with if we get a more cohesive timeline with all these events taking place in it rather than the three canons that there are.
I'm hopeful.

But I'm still thinking he's just going ti be a character that shows up, not like a MAJOR plot character. It seems like they'll be showing things happen, that lead up to larger stories like the Laughing Man situation and the Individual Eleven stuff, all while focusing more on the Major and Section 9 itself.
Which im alright with if we get a more cohesive timeline with all these events taking place in it rather than the three canons that there are.
I'm hopeful.