Thoughts on vampire kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SaqiyswHwZg?t=27
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>swn drain all your blood
y even have blood
;_;

who's this blood deamon

I love her, to bad her show is almost unwatchable.

womes are whores

Wait, I thought her show was a generic young adult dystopia.

What show is this?

I forget the name, but it's about a cute regular girl who discovers that she's secretly super special and she has to fight evil with the help of a mysterious attractive guy. Hopefully that narrows it down.

Thanks for the specifics. That really clears things up.

I was friends with her all throughout middle school. She was very quiet and shy. She was more of a singer than an actress then.

did you fuck her?

Did you hold her hand?

Nah I'm a fag. Also she was two years younger than everyone else. She was really young.

What you posted is Fagpire Kino,
not Vampire Kino.
Pic related is Vampire Kino.

Apparently she graduated high school when she was 15 and college when she was 17. Girl is smart as fuck.

>Vampire Kino is now about making fashion statements and having teenage fanfiction level romance
>Vampire Kino is not about death, horror, and the macabre

FUCK YOU AMERICA

It's called "Shadowhunters", it's Harry Potter fanfiction with a few words changed here and there to avoid a lawsuit (mundane instead of muggle, for example). It's awful. Not even "so bad it's good", but just really, really bad. I like the redhead though, hopefully this doesn't torpedo her career.

Its triss merigold

Y'all are gays.

THIS is the best moment of any vampire film ever made.

youtu.be/SaqiyswHwZg?t=27

what movie?

Source?

She could've been the perfect MJ in the new Spiderman movie.

Imdb'd it, Fright Night 2, I think.

Fright Night 2 (remake)

kat thread are a god send she's a few month younger than me I'm thinking of jumping in front of traffic send help

thanks famalam

So this is what love feels like...