It's time to create a meme about them. They spammed sopa de macaco, chicano and american orcs

It's time to create a meme about them. They spammed sopa de macaco, chicano and american orcs.

Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=McRZF6dznRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lG37Oh1Mowk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Chile
already has mapuches blasting reggaeton
>Argentina
>white

>15:07 pm, no cars blasting reggaeton in the distance

Feels good

>chile
reggaeton
>argentina
bart
>uruguay, paraguay
irrelevant

Too irrelevant. Unless you post some very crap music, exotic food or non-whites being savages

>Any ideas?
Yes. Call them NEGRO VIRGO they know what it means

I thought they already were a meme. Just post the flag they made themselves, it's cringe enough.

Argentina has these singers of Italian ancestry, they sing very educated and parisian songs.

There is no meme or joke about them. They are amerindian spic shitholes who think they white and first world but not true
Only good country there is Urugay
Paragay and Argentina - disgusting shithole, dangerous
Chile - nothing happen but all amerindian poor and shit

Even funnyer is when they make south horn meme and think they white and can take american militaristically

They already have memes about them, you assblasted macaco

>uruguay
pic related

EL CHINO SENIOREEEEEEEEEEES AAAAAAAAAAAAJ!

youtube.com/watch?v=McRZF6dznRQ

o yea yea pls shit in mouth master yes

argentina muertos de hambre

youtube.com/watch?v=lG37Oh1Mowk

We're too irrelevant for memes, i think that's the case for Uruguay (They still have El Bananero tho). Argies have the whole >white shit and Chile has perro caca and el barsinson.

DELET

Yeah those evil paraguayans always with the sopa de macaco,chicanos and american orcs we need to make them pay!

we may be amerindians but we still bigger dicks than your 8 cm chopstick gookboi

go eat a dog you yellow nigger

go rape someone monkey and take the dick out of your ass

SABE PA

NEGRO ENVIDIOSO

>Argentina
>white

We are amerindians no wh*tes devils here no no just look a this pic i´m the one in the right my name is leíitOoh

It's just bantz m8
not our fault you lack the thick skin genes

>butthurt macacos chimping out over southerCon-ian superiority

being southern ain't easy

they are always angry

southern cone posters are cool

We, Amerindians are Asians with steroids and bigger dicks made for the toughest conditions.

Normal for you to fear us. We never had any US assistance to rebuild our countries, always on our own.

Now, without any intervention we are gonna get to normal development.

Je

Argentina is the Australia from America. You just can't shitpost the shitposter. Are you stupid, macaco?

>They spammed sopa de macaco

but that meme is such a DE LI CIA i can´t stop posting it!

Argentina already had its meme years ago

>ARGENTINA IS WAIT

Paraguay or Uruguay hardly post. And Chilean Spanish is a meme in itself, but that only applies to Spanish speaking forums.

yeah, you could make memes about they are superior at your sad shithole in every way posible that will show them!

Yeah those mean paraguayans are to blame for how shitty your murder obsessed filthy shithole.

How many monkeys you need to be a global power by 2017?

Apparently way more than 200 millions.

Shitleans are scum

It's like the 63% face IRL.

pure italians stallions...

I hope whoever drew this was killed in the most painful and gruesome way

>barsinson
>chile
what
>perro caca
>chile
I thought perro caca was a south american Sup Forums thing

Not saying there aren't people like that here, but that's a fake twitter created by el haitiANO, newfriend

Lurk moar.

the twitter girl don´t appear

Br pnc