Say it with me

Say it with me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z1PCtIaM_GQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>WOOHOO!

You're a fag.

ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA

that's honestly not even that bad when compared to this atrocity

Yeah that was atrocious

holy fuck

seriously what the fuck were they thinking

PRIME

It doesn't even look finished, the way the face looks like its glued on is so bizarre

he looks particularly awful when you see him alongside the others because of the lighting

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with his body

Why the fuck do these guys still insist on using CGI for everything? Do they not realize that it looks horrible and that practical effects are much more convincing?

Daily reminder that capeshit is for 8-12 year olds. Stop taking this shit seriously.

Do adults still watch these movies, i stopped watching after 2008 batman

Why do they convert they into webms and post on Sup Forums

>his head is vibrating in place as if it is floating and angry because of it

GLORIOUS

TDKR is required Sup Forums viewing

>gamesmaster please help me

cyborg isnt the worst part of this webm

he looks more real than Gadots acting

JUST

Looks like two bros having fun, you just have to turn off your brain, senpai

is that iron man

He doesn't even look bad faggot, and that's how the New 52 Cyborg mostly looks. They just need to make the CGI better and they have time to do so

Unironically, yes

>lands on the batmobile from a distance
>does a super-powerful jump off of it
>the batmobile doesn't budge or rock in any way either time

Either Aquaman weighs about as much as a 5 year old girl or the Batmobile has suspension so stiff that batman would shatter his spine/pelvis just from going over a small speedbump.

Why couldnt they just adapt the Teen Titans design to a more realistic look.

Dat sweet clear blue plastic with LEDs lighting it up.

Momoa is really helping the cgi WW fall

he might be the best thing in this

dude he'll be fixed in the next movie! just come see this one and then pre order your ticket for justice league 2 please!

Where is Superman?

Get away that weaaboo trash from here.

You mean War machine

it looks like they wanted it to be big muscular metal man and fragile bayformers at the same time, but had no idea how to do that simultaneously, so they just made the torso big and solid and the limbs thin and fragile/sharp looking.

Overall it just looks stupid.

they're still pretending he isn't dead.

they're still pretending his reappearance will be a shock.

Actually, yes

The fuck is aquaman gonna do up there with no water?

Why does Batman have to give him the Okay to jump after the parademons?

>""""people"""" are actually watching this shit

lmao nuke mankind pls

>those lips

>Daily reminder that capeshit is for 8-12 year olds. Stop taking this shit seriously.

It's the same with the Star Wars threads.

Anyone else here that thinks Man of steel looks much better. JL looks more visually stylistic than the average capeshit flick, but everything looks way too digitized, this shit feels like a fucking videogame

DC is kino Marvel is formulaic garbage with 1 good film out of every 5

I noticed that too, little details like that are really important, but I guess Kinomaster Snyder has some sort of symbolism behind it.

Probably something like : Batmans unflinching batmobile represents his unflinching morals and his determination to stay on course aginst evil.

Really such a baffling design choice. That jagged, angled look is always used for something alien, not created by humans because that's the way it looks. But then Cyborg is constructed by humans.

Also this fucking captcha I just got.

Atrocious character design. How could a cartoon with a low budget do it well when they guys have millions of dollars to not fuck it up?

Did you not see Zod and Jor-El's in MOS? Completely CGI suits and no one had a clue

They should have kept it simple. It would have been much easier if they went with this, that way his arms would be mostly CG when they transform, instead of his entire body

>There are people who take this garbage seriously

DC has 1 decent movie out of 3. And considering how WW and Justice league look, it'll be 1 our of 5

To be fair his tech and body are formed from the mother box, which is alien.

Having said that, its still a shit design.

Then why has the CGI been so horrible in Snyder's latest films?

>1 good film out of every 5
Hilarious
The DC spic shows that he's actually a capeshit watching plebeian

>this is a thread about a pretty reasonable complaint that even most DC fans are shaking their heads at
>user sees it as a company wars thread
fuck off

>To be fair his tech and body are formed from the mother box, which is alien.
Ahh, I didn't know all that. That at least makes it not as bad imo.

Also I just fully read that captcha's instructions and feel stupid now. But fuck that captcha anyway. I should not be expected to read full sentences to solve them.

'no'

>How could a cartoon with a low budget do it well when they guys have millions of dollars to not fuck it up?
Simpler not ridiculously over the top character design

Why superheroes attacking Russia?

I don't get it?

What's wrong with that? Looks like a fun watch.

My eight year old feels the same way about his school work.

its really shitty when your hopes and dreams for your kid drop from doctor to fry cook.

I actually didn't knew that. Still the CGI in MOS looked a bit shit too in some parts.

Tryuly an eloquent reply my dear sir. Please do sprinkle more tears of wisdom upon us.

Based Aquabro, numales BTFO

wtf is aqua man green screened in this? and he's also cg'd to be way smaller??

momoa is 6 inches taller than gadot but he doesn't look like it here, it can't just be persepective

>wtf is aqua man green screened in this?
>wtf is aqua man in this?
ftfy

>already better liked than thor
What went wrong Sup Forums? Hems looks like a nice guy he doesn't deserve this

Aquamoa is the only good race swap.

This looks so bad is this shit based on a comic book or something

Is that Niggaman, is this based on a video game or comic

>Ant-Man travels on Hawkeye's arrow
>SO AWESOME LOL MARVEL'S DA BEST
>Aquaman jumps off of Batman's hood, lol lmao that's so cringy

what's the difference again

Guess he was too busy to actually film the scene?

>that nod

>Aquaman does a little lunge, then fiddles with him weapon and shifts about because the shot is still going

STOP FUCKING FIDGETING JASON

Man of Steel wasn't "decent." It's putrid garbage that is responsible for the rest of the films sucking.

All Batfleck seems to do is nod, to show he's more "comedic". It's getting annoying.

They were thinking of something monstrous like The Terminator. That's why they hired the Skynet guy from Terminator 2 to be his dad.

those few seconds have better cgi, better choreographed and shot than the entire tracking shot at the beginning of AoU

who even watches capeshit?

ha
hahaha
hHhahaHAhHAh
HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

We aren't talking about marvel, why are you so obsessed?

Don't bring Marvel into this, this trailer is obviously superior so what's the point

how so?

god remember when the suit didnt look like painted plastic?

>that filename
thats probably how much he got paid for this flick

>Thread has nothing to do with Marvel
>Still brings up Marvel

That's amateur as fuck, has he always been CGI? The first movies looked much better than that

Bad capeshit thread? I dig it (like that shitty trailer you get it? xD)

Look at this dude
Oh no no no no..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Film looks boring

>finish fighting goons
>WW: As you were
>Aquaman: Boy I need a holiday
>Cyborg (who has just been ripped apart, his arms are destroyed): Daaamn this is gonna hurt tomorrow
>Flash: Some team huh SeƱor Wayne

That was fun_____ though

Black fucking Raiden

Everything looks so fucking videogamey.

It's on par with or worse than The Hobbit. What the fuck were they thinking? People laughed at the CGI heaviness and extreme colour distortion in BvS but this is just 10 levels beyond it.

Who said there was one?

youtu.be/Z1PCtIaM_GQ

the trailer was embarrassing to watch

after 3 movies of this shit we need to start locking theater doors when the movie starts playing and pumping the room with zyklon b

>people on Sup Forums unironically think this movie looks good and are actually excited for this

Is this entire board filled with underages

The difference is Ant Man was actually using his abilities there to give himself an edge
Aquaman is just there to look 'badass' He's not even anywhere near water in that scene

Only Sup Forumstard altie neckbeard virgins think this shit is good as it is in their contrarian nature

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>heh I'll say the opposite of what "Sup Forums" thinks and say wtf guys why do you think that you XD

H E L L A

frickin

EPIC

>I'm bringing the party to you LOL

Memekino is back.