Power Rangers Marathon

Power Rangers Marathon

It only gets super mega shitty from here till Dino Charge.

first for Ziggy

:3

>tfw you never randomly encountered a robot friend around the corner

C O C K P I T

>Maybe have an arc where Gem and Gemma are recaptured and turned into evil rangers

That sounds like a standard PR trope. Wouldn't work for RPM. It would be dope if Gem/ma STOLE the ranger tech and Dillon and Ziggy come way later as the extra rangers

so obviously this metal bitch turns good

Aren't we past all the good seasons now?

>it's a "the guy who wants to secure the world for the superior beings is the bad one" episode

I like this season.

It went back to his roots when MMPR taught kids about being a good person and how to deal with your emotions.
This is the Power Rangers I love.

>tfw Power Rangers is my favourite show of all time
>tfw 26 y/o black virgin NEET

What do I mean by this?

NEW CARD NEW TOYS

How old are you?

you must become Joel

27, almost 28

WHERE IS IT

Joel wasn't NEET

How long until Super Megaforce?

>using the movie falconzord train support method

2-ish hours

time to take flying lessons then

the costumes are cool tho

>villainess is either a robot or monster

i guess they knew they could never top tenaya

I just got up after going to bed a couple of episodes into Megaforce. How has it been?

>tfw I want to run up to the local store and buy some shitty plastic Power Rangers toy
>also want to watch the new shitty movie now as well
GUYS THE PROGRAMMING IS WORKING! HELP!

Best color spread?

Red/Black/Blue/Pink/Yellow (MMPR, Space, Overdrive, Megaforce)
Red/Green/Blue/Pink/Yellow (Zeo, Turbo, Galaxy, Lightspeed, SPD, Samurai)
Red/Blue/Yellow with extras (Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, Jungle Fury)
Other

There's something about nu-saban that makes it unbearable to watch. I could at least leave OO on but when I see this, I immediately get the urge to shut it off.

Red/Green/Blue/Pink/Yellow + 6th

I'll never stop keking at Billy wrestling the snake.

Why? As bad as the Megaforce cast are, at least they didn't have punchable faces like the OO cast.

>People complain about PR being just a toy commercial
>Implying it's still not pretty kino

This episode will be fun. Can't wait to see the reactions.

"767 Special "The Robo Knight Before Christmas"[2] James Barr James W. Bates December 7, 2013[3]
In this Christmas special, Robo Knight learns the true meaning of Christmas from a group of children when he disguises himself as a donated Christmas toy and is shipped in a charity crate to Africa. Once in Africa, he tells the children in an African village about his life and the heroic actions of the Power Rangers."

this is my fetish

Why it feels similar to MMPR with its morals and friendship and original MMPR theme.

Ninja Storm was one of my favorite schemes due to its novelty. Double red, double blue, yellow, and green as 6th again.

Red/Blue/Yellow/Black/Green

How illogical.

What are the worst 3 seasons and why are they

1. Samurai
2. Overdrive
3. Megaforce

RPM and......Voltron?

>no more white power rangers

Why

>this garbage franchise that people only like because they watched it when they were kids gets a 24/7 official twitch stream in celebration of an even garbager movie being released but actual kino wasn't streamed in celebration of the dark side of dimensions release

no justice in this world

also 5

OO at least had a little AM/WF

>What are tears?

He wants to harness the power of salt to protect earth.

What is love?
Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

This episode is getting pretty deep.

I want a MMPR version with Purple replacing Pink. Purple is too rare

Yeah, like this armlet can do even a single pull-up.

You millenials are stupid.
Megaforce is teaching kids about feelings and being a person like MMPR.
I like this season.

red green blue black yellow
I'd probably prefer something like red blue green black white, if they'd ever do that.

What is a human?

>Another blonde yellow ranger

Thats like 5 straight

The pink has to be brunette and you can't have two brunettes

I'm a huge faggot for Liveman so I cant help it

More like you can't have asians be yellow ranger anymore.

And white girls must be blonde

I always hated the Red/Black/Blue/Pink/Yellow and they add fucking Silver at the end. Whats wrong with Green? Why get rid of such a big color?

Tiggered me as a kid.

Also I get sick of Gold and Silver used a lot. Glad they are using it differently now.

get fucked nigga

Last I watched, Ninja Storm has Blue Ranger as a blonde girl, but I was gone three days.

White/Pink/Yellow/Red/Green

if you aren't older than 40 than you are a Millenial too, bruh. (or you are younger than 25 than you are Generation Z)

How does the Jap/America crossover shit work, especially in the older seasons with lower budgets? I get that they use Japanese footage in the fighting scenes and stuff, but in those scenes where they have the costumes and also the out of costume characters, how'd that work? Did the American one make their own identical costumes, did the Japs ship over their costumes, or was there some sort of footage magic to splice it all together?

I like Roboknight. Alien/Robot/other learning about human culture is my favorite cliche.

They have their own copies of the suits, build a couple of matching sets and aybe a monster or two

Then they just splice in the sentai footage, regardless of it it looks like garbage. It's why every fight scene takes place in downtown Tokyo no matter where in the world the show is set

Megaforce, Samurai, RPM, Jungle Fury were blondes, and those were the last 4 series. OO I can't remember if she was blonde or brunette.

>it's a roboknight learns to rap episode

>black kid teaches robot about music

I miss the 90s Japanese shipping docks with the grainy look

Except for Samurai, which was set in Japan but based on the lack of asian people apparently took place in downtown ohio

Is Robo Knight /ourguy/?

Is this a kamenrider villian

Hope somebody WebM'd that dope beat listening

Nope

He's no Blue Centurion but he sure is the best character of this season.

MILLIONS DEAD WHILE ROBOT MAN LISTENS TO NOG MUSIC

I can still see the sentai being uses. I recall a few episodes of RPM where it stuck out like a sore thumb.

As for shitty suits, The Original Green Ranger had a cloth shield and The Silver Ranger was outright white in Space.

>Badguy drops planets on the good guys and it isn't enough to de-morph them

It's a 20 minute toy commercial, nobody cares if it looks like shit

Liveman was awesome

It's also the color of the olympic rings. It will almost certainly be used in 2020.

I honestly love that shit. The obvious American footage with a jump-cut to grainy Jap footage that doesn't even match. It's really what makes me even keep coming back instead of watching my Chinese cartoons this weekend.

Something about the novelty man.

>Heh, such TOYS!!!
GUYS HE SAID IT! HE SAID THE THING! PLS BUY ME ONE MOM!

Wait, he destroyed the Zords?

What episode are we on

>that haunting moment where you realize you are no better than pic related

Seriously, is this the finale?

DUDE

This is a pretty good episode desu.

>Roboknight dropping bars
Kek