Hyperpower

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-I_bi1J11Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sweden more relevant than poland
nani?

>South Korea less relevant. Than Poland
>Sweden more relvant

Only G20 states are more relevant than Poland. Minus Argentina which Poland is going to replace as a permanent G20 member.

Yes

>South Korea less relevant. Than Poland
Maybe you right
>Sweden more relvant
Yes

Relevance isn't only about GDP.

The actual hyperpower

Portugal more relevance

Sweden is at present more relevant than Poland. If Poles started showing off their boipuccies online, you have a chance at beating them

Sweden was a great power once. Poland wasn't

First - not true.
Second - Portugal was once an empire spanning the entire planet - it isn't.

Portugal made a mistake though, they created Br*zil.

Saudi Arabia and South Africa are G20 and I'd say Poland is more relevant than them

Is Poland a nice place to live? Why do so many Polish people immigrate to Western Europe? (Not that I have a problem with it just genuinely curious)

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

Sweden has more impact on the world than Poland. State me just one big Polish company.

Sweden has IKEA, Volvo, H&M, Ericsson, Scania...

>Ugly language, bad cuisine
>implikowanie

polish is ugly compared to most languages
digraphs like sz cz rz look awful, and a lot of w and z everywhere

Saudi Arabia is more relevant than Poland because of oil and petrodollar. South Africa I agree with you.
because western Europe is the wealthiest and most developed region in the world, and Poles are completely free to move and work there, which is rather easy as there is a very high demand for workers and not enough people to fill in vacancies
Poland is a developed and wealthy country, it's just that western EU countries are simply the best in the world to live in

you are right
Portugal should be blue aswell

>Sweden has more impact on the world than Poland.
That's a retarded argument though.
How do you even quantify "impact on the world"? Pop culture? Brand recognition?
And what date is the cutoff where contribution to the world stops counting towards the relevancy of it? Why not make the entire Fertile Crescent blue? They had a massive impact on the world being the cradle of civilisation.
What about Greece? Austria? Portugal? Hell even Belgium.

Besides IKEA is dutch, volvo is chinese.
They're swedish brands, not swedish companies.

And let's not forget that your argument works purely from someone with the point of view of a westerner.
But just so happen that western culture isn't the only culture out there.

It's silly to expect that someone from say - Mongolia thinks of IKEA or H&M as having impact on the world.

south and north korea definitely more relevant then poland.

>Saudi Arabia is more relevant than Poland because of oil and petrodollar
I get why you'd say that but they're basically a client state of the US, Poland is its own country.

half of the grey countries are also more relevant than poland

oh really? list at least 20

Serbia is more relevant than Croatia :)

>Iraq
>More relevant than Poland

this, plus
>argentina
>portugal
>ireland
>norway
>belgium
>switzerland
>czech republic
>austria
>greece
>syria
>iraq
>new zealand

That's Iran. I would also include Egypt, South Africa and Nigeria in blue as they are strong regional powers with influence over their neighbours. Poland has almost no influence in Eastern Europe.

>Poland is its own country.
top kek
they are more of a client state than Saudis

Whose?

look at the image

The sam with catalonia
>black
?

This is more accurate

forgot pic

forgot: United Arab Emirates

magda thread

2bh she is uglier than the child

kek
stay strong wojciech

>Sweden was a great power once. Poland wasn't
>Poland wasn't
You wut?
youtube.com/watch?v=F-I_bi1J11Y

this

Vasiliy was kept as hostage and never continued being a Tsar actually.

xD

dude personal union lmao