disney was btfo

Shrek = Shrek 2 > Shrek 3 > Shrek 4

youtu.be/kIL1MGwE1IY

Seldom seen such shittaste.
Shrek 2 > Shrek 1 > Shrek 4 > Shrek 3 > Christmas special

SOMEBODY

ONCE

this is the objectively right opinion to have

I can't believe there are so many phillistines who think Shrek 2 is better than Shrek 1.

1 is more clever, funny, and charming. Better story, better character development. Shrek and Donkey's growing friendship is one of the better ones I've seen in a comedy movie.

2 is okay, but it's cornier and it's just constant callbacks to the first movie's jokes with new musical numbers. Never needed to be a series.

Also Shrek 1 has Smash mouth. 2 does not. Therefore 1 >>>>>> 2 by default.

this

Not enough Pinocchio

This.
Also Shrek 2 became the opposite of what Shrek 1 was trying to be.

Imagine how big Shrek's dong is. And Fiona has been up in that tower all her teen years, horny and masturbating all the time in her fap fortress.

That's why they ended up together.

>Shrek and Donkey's growing friendship is one of the better ones I've seen in a comedy movie.
You're right, I've literally never seen before a movie where the protagonists have a misunderstanding, yell at each other, stop being friends for three minutes (including a montage), and getting over it immediately after that by just talking, which they should have done in the first place. Shrek really broke the mold.

Idiot.

How would Shrek have turned out if Chris Farley didn't die? He had almost everything recorded but then he died and they had to recast Mike Myers.

Shrek 2 > Shrek > Shrek 4 > Shrek 3
>Better humor
>Better characters
>Superior pacing
>Less toilet humor

>implying the christmas special was not pure swampKINO
2>1=christmas special>3>4

Shrek >= Shrek 2 >>>>> Shrek 4 > Shrek 3

Shrek 2 is very good but I slightly prefer the original for how genuine the story managed to be under the fairy tale pastiche and piss-taking. Shrek 2 preserved a lot of that but just didn't quite have the same magic.

The other two were okay to subpar movies. Not total shit but not very good.

They look like puppets so much, that the movie will be better if they were actual puppets.

Myers is actually very, very good in the role.

>I'm not the one with a problem, it's the world that seems to have a problem with me!
>people take one look at me and go AHH RUN HELP! A big, stupid, ugly ogre.
>They judge me before they even know me.
>That's why I'm better off alone.

Shrek 4D > everything else

It's gonna be replaced for a HARRY POTTER 4D experience.