In Finland we have less jobs every year and it's starting to be a problem...

In Finland we have less jobs every year and it's starting to be a problem. We just keep educating more and more people and a big portion of them ends up being unemployed.
Is this a worldwide phenomenon or just another downside of this small country?

The Finnish government is helpless and has come up with this system that in order to receive welfare you have to do basically free labor or participate in 3-month courses that consist of silly games and learning how to talk to new people. It's funny because physicists and professors have to attend these retard classes simply because there are no jobs for them. We're living interesting times in Finland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPPm1Ty1GwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You also keep importing gimmegrants (mainly S*malians), oddly enough.

in big cities you need a four year degree to get a job as a bank teller at some banks

lot of people are over qualified for their jobs, know a janitor who has a degree in environmental sciences

t. europe's jihadi HQ

Interesting, education seems to behave like a cycle.
>tfw too smart to be smart

youtube.com/watch?v=LPPm1Ty1GwE

t. Pissed of welfare leecher who has to go to chit chat practices :D

Go to job.GO TO A FUCKING JOB :D

In Russia four year degree is still unprestigiois.

I finished a five year degree.

>According to the Job Vacancy Survey of Statistics Finland, there were 36,800 open job vacancies in the second quarter of 2017, while the figure was 30,600 one year before. The number of job vacancies increased mainly in the major regions of Southern Finland and Helsinki-Uusimaa. The reference period of the data is 1 June.

maybe you should be training them for those jobs

I had job, but unhappy feelings to a married woman literally ruined my career.

But I still thinking about return

The charts look good because unemployed people who are forced to partake in useless retard courses are not listed as "unemployed" even though in all sense of the word they are :).

The government is the biggest liar there is.

Of course not the whole career, but in this company.
Technically I can return, but should I?

The Finnish market is over-regulated and you have too many freeloaders. That's the problem.

>you have too many freeloaders

The irony is that we took in a ton of refugees and immigrants so they would do our jobs for us...
In the end, we just got more unemployed people and now we're fucked.

They wan't to have jond they educated for (or have no job at all)

But I think they could do some lower paying jobs too

So like every nordic cunt

job they trained for*

What jobs were you trying to make them do? is it viable for people without college degrees to get them?

Not exactly.

In Russia for becoming oficially unemployed you have to register in goverment hr's organization (we call it биpжa тpyдa, work's exchange)

>work's exchange

Yeah our employment center used to be called "the work exchange agency" as well.
They used to give people jobs.
Today they don't give people jobs anymore. It's sad, really. They only assign you to those retard courses and say you have to find your own job.

if your government lowers the welfare or makes it exclusive to those who need it only, people will have to look for a job to not starve. right now it is encouraged to be lazy because people get paid either way.

Let me shed some light on your views, if the "poor and underprivileged" people get a program that puts them on a better position without significant effort then there will be those who will abuse the system to also get those benefits, this in turn puts a heavy burden on the middle class as the poors will chimpout at the mere mention of reducing or reforming this process, if you do this you will end up with a polarized society.

what is your point? poor people must work too. welfare is for old people and those who cannot work. if you hand out gibs to everyone nobody will work.

>1k years under germanic rule
>peaceful, prosperous
>100 years under sami/finnic rule
>complete disaster
LOL f*nnoids will NEVER recover