Vikings fans, thank Grandma Millie for blessing the game

Vikings fans, thank Grandma Millie for blessing the game.
Nu Orleans fans, apologize for bashing on a sweet old lady

Thank you Grandma Millie

She looks fantastic for 100!

good for her and everything but aren't there centenarian fans of every team? At the very least there's a few 95+ yo saints fans crying in their nursing home pudding tonight wondering if they'll live to see next season. I have a great uncle who's a 100 year old Browns fan, where his nationally televised circlejerk? He has to make it to 105 to see them be relevant even if they turn everything around as fast as possible, which they won't. Bullshit. Fuck u Millie

>there's a few 95+ yo saints fans crying in their nursing home pudding tonight wondering if they'll live to see next season.

They won a championship in 2010. Fuck 'em.

Damn I'll be happy if I live to 100, much less look as good as Millie does at 100. Good on her.

Browns have to make it to the playoffs for him to go to a playoffs game

thanks marcus williams for giving this dumb old bat a heart attack (fatal)

right? i have coworkers in their fifties and sixties who look worse off than our queen

Thx Millie

if millie comes to philly, we will throw snowballs at her. dilly dilly

I hope she dies in a car accident tbdesu

brady will rape the vikings at home and she will die in the stadium

DILLY DILLY GRANDMA MILLIE

Thank you based Millie

Made for BBC

Thank you Grandma Millie

Imagine it... Millie taking a 10-inch mandingo up her snatch after pouring 5 pounds worth of lube down there because she knew she couldn't get wet herself anymore. The mandingo man grabbing her by her brittle old hips, and then pounding away and roaring ferociously, each tap breaking away a bit of her hip bone. Millie begins to cry, not only because of the pleasure, but from the pain, as she realizes that she might actually die during this joyous encounter. She might never see her vikings make it to the superb owl. Then the mandingo snaps a grin and says "Dont you worry about that, Millie my dear. Come on in boys!"
And in walks the entire roster of the Minnesota Vikings, fresh out of the weight room, and covered in man sweat and gatorade.
Case Keenum drops his pants to reveal a nice smegma covered penis, "Tonight, Millie, you are our Superbowl."
As fast as her little old body can, Millie then lays on her back spread eagle. With a smile on her face, she whispers "my body is ready" and everything fades to black.

>BUT
>WHAT
>ABOUT
Wow it's like I'm really on Sup Forums

Wow

wow it's like you're a real pussy

Why are Sup Forumstards the easiest snowflakes to trigger?

>Milly Milly takes a Dilly Dilly before Philly Philly.

wasn't the guy you responded to, just wanted you to prove your own point. touche.