Shit Sup Forums memed you into watching

this blatant scientology propaganda schlock takes the cake for me

>scientology propaganda
Huh?

nigga u wat

What is this about?

Scientology? No more like straight up Jungian themes, terms, achetypes in a very straightforward way. I'm just curious...are you serious or?

A romance of many dimensions.

Why is every show nowadays about someone with autism?

>autism
>walk to the girl he likes and said
>"be my gf?"

If the MC has any mental problem, autism wouldn't be one of them. It's funny how autists see their illness everywhere.

the whole 'your illness is just a superpower that the psychiatric cabal is trying to suppress' is one of the most Hubbard-core concepts I saw on tv, that and the processing thing about past traumas (yes I know Jung, and Freud, but the tin rods and the shit the old hag says and the cult 'us specials' versus the evil government spooks make it evident of something else)
if you dig just a little in Hubbard's philosophy you'll see what I'm talking about

One could just as easily say that this is a metaphor for Jesus. When you start applying religious or cult views you can have an interpretation in any type of way you twist it. You could have a marxist or feminist interpretation of the show. I think you're reaching with the scientology.

Different user, but the whole "memory work" scenes while holding onto fucking e-meters is very Scientology ish
I think irl that's how they got blackmail dirt on gay Hollywood celebs

guys

Well now I want to watch it. Scientologycore capeshit is the kinoest of kinos, cf. The 4400

That's literally the most cringeworthy part of the show, definitely autism. Also social anxiety is not a symptom of autism.

What's the consensus on the last episode?
It was really fun if you pretend to not notice all the damn exposition

I think it was done pretty seamlessly, then again I don't whine as much about things like that like most people might, plus the chalkboard origin story was creative and well done, I'll fight anyone who says otherwise.

Can I get a quick false purpose rundown on this please?

So my parents did Scientology for a while, it was dumb as fuck. Basically they make you hold those things in your hand while they "audit" you. Auditing refers to a process where they try to get you to examine your memories and even past lives and they take measurements of your "thetans". Thetans are the bullshit alien ghosts living inside you, and you need to get clear. It's all really dumb.

Body thetans aren't the same as (You) the thetan and BTs are self-audited away not exorcised by an auditor.

Pretty sure you're just a LARPing Chanologist, friendo.

I'm not larping, my parents did that bullshit. I'm not interested in getting the "terms" of the "philosophy" correct. It's a marketing scheme cult that advertises as a pseudo-self help religion.

the memory work that is kinda scientology-ish doesn't work out at all in the show though. if you finished all episodes you'd see it only made things worse and in the end it's all just becoming about mutants/capeshit.

If your parents got to the point where they were exorcising BTs, they did Scientology for longer than just "a while" and were total brainwashed morons.

Nice parents you have. They couldn't even bother to teach you the correct terminology for the scam they sank hundreds of thousands of dollars minimum into.

No, something about your story just doesn't add up

Wow, I'm sorry I offended you with my experience and interpretation of something. You obviously take this pretty seriously. Link to your blog on scientology pls.

You don't have an experience. You made up a lie and got caught.

I fucking hate this show, it's trying too hard to be abstract and surreal which just ends up wasting the viewers time. Was there really any reason for Aubrey Plaza to dance around and hump pillows with her gross cherub face and stick body foor 5 minutes? Absolutely not but it's so 'out there' it has to be included.

Fuck this show

>Was there really any reason for Aubrey Plaza to dance around and hump pillows with her gross cherub face and stick body foor 5 minutes?
It was a fun scene, it lasted about a minute, and it served a pretty clear purpose.
It was showing how crazy Farouk is, and how much genuine enjoyment they get from raping David's memories. All the places she was dancing were from his childhood.

But I bet you knew that. You wouldn't have watched that far if you hated it so much

It wasn't fun at all, I do not enjoy the show at all, the only reason I've watched so far is due to being made redundant last week

>LIARSCATCHER: the hero Sup Forums needs but doesn't deserve

you tell 'em!

>I-I hate the show f-fully, I swear! I only w-watched 6 episodes because I was b-bored!

meant for this big guy here

how do you fill a 24hr day?

Watching something I enjoy, like Legion.

what a faggot

>scientology propaganda
SPs like you are nothing but fools.
You're just not clear enough to understand.

>Thetans are the bullshit alien ghosts living inside you, and you need to get clear.
Yes. Because Christians and their non-alien ghosts living inside you are soooo much better.
Enough of your suppressive talk. How dare you insult a true religion by making fun of it.

>he fell for the "legion is good" meme
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Heroes