Damn

Damn...

we're all gonna make it brahs

*quietly rapes Brown's brownhole*

>Lying to your house nigger

Savage.

Brown might if he's willing to sign a 5M 1 year deal with the pats as soon as he fucking can

>Ben will retire before Brady

Feels amazing man

Sounds like the start of a classic Levar Burton storytime thread

>Ben Roethlisberger hesitated for a moment. His eyes quivered with feeling. With trembling lips he placed a wet and gentle kiss on Brown's neck and slowly moved upward. Their mouths met like frenzied swans, parted only by lustful breaths. Brown moaned. He clutched Ben's supple flanks and wrapped about him like a twirling ribbon. He could feel Ben's erection pressed against him. They were going home. Together.

lmaoing out loud

Keep going

Please stop.

top fucking kek

That would have pissed me off if I was brown. Imagine you and your star running back had an amazing game but then your fat quarterback who accounted for an interception and a pick 6 comes up to you and says "are you okay?" No you serial rapist I'm actually kinda mad.

Story time!

I'm rock hard

nigga Ben threw for 400+ yards and 5 TDs, you're retarded

>pick 6
learn the rules of football before posting on a football thread, brainlet

trumps amerifats are so gay wtf

Starting to think they shouldn't allow these reporters in right after the game like this. They should respect the player's privacy.

>supple flanks

Dog for real

So beautiful, so courageous

This is a Christian imageboard!

And that still wasn't good enough to beat the jags. Brady could have done it.
Ben fucking sucks.

This loss is on the Steelers Defense not Ben. Ben is a legendary Hall of Fame Quarterback who has spoilt his fan base to the point where people like you resent him for throwing 5 TDs instead of 6.

I hate you right now for making me defend the fucking Stoolers

>Ben plays on defense
>Ben decided to do an onside kick before the 2-minute warning with effectively 3 time-outs
>Ben kicked a real fucking shit onside kick at that

Brady would have thrown 6. Brady works with a mediocre defense of nearly retired vets, FAs, and low rank rookies that BB hobbles together year in and year out.
There is no excuse.
Ben didn't overcome all of that and come through when we needed him most. Fuck him. He built up those yards dinking, and while Bortles was worse statistically, the Jags got dragons out of him when the needed it. I could give a fuck less about a 300+ yard passing game if it's all going to come from YAC due to receivers fighting their asses off or screen passes that get chased down.

>Brady works with a mediocre defense of nearly retired vets, FAs, and low rank rookies that BB hobbles together year in and year out.
No, Brady doesn't work with them, he plays on the other side of the ball. Also, that shitty Patriots defense has been top in the league since like week 6.

Oh yeah, that worked so well for Randy Moss. Maybe a superstar linebacker could sign with them too, then they'd be really unstoppable.

That same defense was also garbage last year and Brady makes it happen.
This loss is on Ben.

And then?

why do you post on an anonymous message board if you can't handle racism? do you really not expect it? does it honestly surprise you?

This.
Fuck white people.

>That same defense was also garbage last year and Brady makes it happen.
They looked pretty good in the second half against the Falcons in the SB. Oh right, Brady played defense in addition to quarterback. They looked pretty good against the Giants, twice. Oh right, they held Brady hostage in those games so the mediocre offense couldn't put up more than 21 points. Must be rough to be Brady.

Great post

t. Nog

5 TDs

fuck the defense if anything

>wahh wahh
Your whining isn't even coherent at this point.

Haha, what? Roethlisberger throws for 500 TDs and 5 TDs, and some Brady fanboy says Ben wasn't good enough and Brady plays with worse defenses (when he lost two SBs because he couldn't lead the offense to more than 21 points), but I'm the incoherent one?