Lets be honest here Sup Forums It's all about the Pats losing

Lets be honest here Sup Forums It's all about the Pats losing

Vikes fan here.
If the Iggles beat us somehow I'll cheer for them til the end, and will also be cheering for the Jags over the Pats

As a Puckers fan I hope the Vikes win it.You lot are due for one with the way you got robbed in the past with Favre.

>white team is bad

i-if the patriots keep winning rings, that means none of the other teams will get rings and leave us as the only ringless team, my worst fear. h-hahaha, go pats

we can be ringless together

I'm rooting for the Pats. I just don't give a shit about those other shitty teams.

>the chad Patriots
>the virgin ringlets

I want brady to win 3 more Lombardi trophies

rooting for the pats

if my team cant win. no one will

Literally the only good guys team left is the Jags.

Fuck off go Pats

this

>eagles ever being good
boi what

NYCfag here, I'm pretty firmly anyone but Pats. I hope it'll be the Jags though.

>not wanting to see history with the Pats winning 6 rings in less than 2 decades

What's wrong with you? Only valid reason is if you live in either of those 3 loser flyover cities.

JAGS FUCKING YEAR MAN

will the league ever recover if the pats win and start off strong next year

>New England isn't made up of multiple flyover states/cities

2 back to backs. No one will ever do that again. On a 199 pick QB. It feels good. We invented America and we also have the best teams.

>New England """'"skylines"""""

All of my hate for the saints from 09 is gone. It's as if the tackle was never meant for diggs, but for the metaphysical remnants of the saints dirty 09 season win.

>spic's favorite team
>white

former pats fan here, its been funny watching them burn. But no seriously, we can't let Brady get another ring.

Virginia has the best teams?

>watching them burn

???

Do you mean as in burning other teams/cities hopes of winning anything?

Here's a retard. Luckily for him this website is anonymous. No one will know.

the jags are clearly >our team

>having a usable river in a large city
Feels good.

It looks good. What's your deal?

>he prides himself on the cities buildings

Lol stay on topic.

I live in the heart of Massachusetts, no spics here. New England is white because most southern pussies can't handle cold.

>virgin ringless teams
>good
Yeah, on Plebbit.

Srs question: Bostonian guys are supposed to be these brawlin, drankin, hardy Irish men who would beat someone's ass for looking at them wrong. So why do they vote so liberal? I laugh my ass off to the thought of dozens of drunk Pat's fans getting pissy if someone says faggot

>mfw brady and the pats get BTFO by the jaguars and humiliated

Real men don't get pissy about the drama that is politics.

Irish Catholics are the most homophobic white people on the planet.

Fucking what? The only way that happens is MN gets nuked.

>ne
>cold
Fucking lol

>We

If the pats win it'll just piss off steeler fags as they won't be able to use "muh 6 rings" anymore. If the iggles or vikes win the "no rings lmao" jokes will be forever gone. Jags are the good guys, otherwise the Pats.

>spic's favorite team
doubt it, the 2 most popular teams in Mexico (preetty much the only spic country that gives a fuck about the NFL) are the Steelers and the Cowboys, and when it comes to american spics im sure they are concentrated with teams in high spicnees cities like Oakland, not new england

>southern pussies can't handle cold.
>wears 4 layers of clothes, scarves, gloves, hat, massive coat when outside
>sits by chimney/space heater with hot beverage while inside

Patriots are the Death Star
Brady is their Darth Vader
Belechek is their Emperor

And then comes the Jags as the ewoks

>Eagles
>Good Guys

If this wild meme season ends in a fucking Pats owl I will be unreasonably butthurt.

Because Boston is now a "college town" full of liberal faggots who moved there to go to school. No one in the city even has a Boston accent anymore. The stereotypical Boston townies all live in the suburbs of Boston, because living in the city is too expensive, and these Cambrige academic faggots can pay the way with daddy's money. They probably didn't even care about the Patriots until they were good.
t. brawlin, drankin, hardy irish man who lives in a white suburb outside of Boston

This. Literally everywhere in MA voted Trump except Boston and Springfield (second largest city)

lol its mostly academic college liberal faggots. The Boston area probably hates Trump. But fags on Sup Forums think the Patriots are Trump's team just because two guys may or may not have voted for him.

>implying the pats could lose even if they wanted to

lmao saints are a faggot team
shitty tripfag

>Literally everywhere in MA voted Trump except Boston and Springfield (second largest city)

lol...wut?

How many years does Tom Brady got left?

This but the opposite. Boring football makes you bad guys

>the teams with boring offenses are the good guys
no

Sad but true.

its all good guys this year

fuck the cocky steelers

>vote 90% democrat for decades
>still get called racist

WEW

i almost feel bad for boston

>he doesn't realize the Patriots are the most bandwagoned sport team in the USA

The fan base is 9% people from New England 91% bandwagoners

>new england is white
give it time

NH VT and Maine are white

>2 back to backs. No one will ever do that again
The 70s Steelers already did.

That's because Bostonites are white trash that wants gibmedats.

philadelphia is ringless, idiot

you couldnt afford to live within 30 miles of boston

>filthadelphia
>good guys

>Wanting to live near or in Boston
>Literally using unaffordable housing in a nigger infested metro as a point of pride

wew lad

Whitey already started to reverse that last year. Predicting demographics is like predicting global warming.

lmao is that picture real. no computers. are you kidding me.

>rooting for a division rival

Absolutely disgusting kys. Id rather see the fucking Pats win than the Vikings.

I hope Pats win because muh parity

This. I’m a Saints fan, but I’m a /bradymissile/ now