Was she a good choice for the role?

Was she a good choice for the role?

Who would you have picked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7UPun57MMoU
youtu.be/t4ZGKI8vpcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, she too much of a slut.
Look at her Fappening pics and how she destroyed the second season by fucking her co-star while married and demaning a insane amount of focus on him for the entire season.

ive seen her boobies

No but shes a good choice for my dick

ROASTIE
O
A
S
T
I
E

Is not faithful to the source material
But as its own thing, it works

Supergirl is supposed to be insanely hot. Bemoist is more cute than hot. Also her nose is kind of on the bigger side.

>Was she a good choice for the role?
sure
>Who would you have picked?
your mom

>...

Her nose is cute and petite.

I agree.

Hate the show but she's cute and she works out for the role, Fills the suit out nicely

>haha you see green is the color of kryptonite which makes her vulnerable so her dress being green is a metaphor for that.

Oldhag actress she's 28 yo wtf, i pick alexis ren for Supergirl.

AnnaSophia Robb

bravo snyder

>>Supergirl is supposed to be insanely hot.

No she isn't. You put Supergirl and Wonder Woman in the same room, every man and bitch in that room should want to fuck Wonder Woman first.

Supergirl is half a joke and so is the useless city she serves.

>Supergirl is supposed to be insanely hot
Not really, Supergirl is supposed to be a young girl in her middle teens fish out of the water in human culture and all of that. Kara (Power Girl, the adult version of Supergirl) is the hot one

>network television

I'll just leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=7UPun57MMoU

Bridgit Mendler

Im confused. Superman is supposed to.be indestructible and so is Supergirl but Supergirl has a vagina. Couldn't they just kill Supergirl by penetrating her vagina?

Couldn't they just kill Superman by penetrating his asshole?

>he thinks Kryptonian women have vaginas

>Husband accuses her of having an affair
>She denies it
>Divorces husband asap
>Dates "Mon-El" almost immediately

Really shakes up the ol grey matter.

How do you go through life knowing everyone has seen your genitalia?

No. She's too adorable. Supergirl should be able to pull off bitch face.

Holy fuck they could? Or his urethra right? Why has this never been a plot point for either character?

>Why has this never been a plot point for either character
Because it's retarded

I schurrrrreeee love fucking my co-stars.

She's the epitome of the reason why female super heroes shouldn't exist. She dumped her photographer boyfriend of 5 years, who she fucked on camera with, to then marry a coworker. Then she divorced her husband, to now likely be fucking with another actor coworker.

Whores cannot be trusted for a lifetime. Whores cannot be heroes. You cannot trust the future of your life on a whore. The traits of a whore are the exact antithesis of stoicism. There's no self sacrifice, there's no life-long devotion; they are hedonistic selfish and lazy. On top of that, there's the natural female traits, that even when ideal, are still often unheroic; which are passiveness, compliance, social slickness, silver tongue.

It's a lot difficult seeing her as a stoic hero in TV when you start mentally picturing her moaning on the dick of some hairy bloke on camera.

But its major flaw in the logiv of the character. Kinda invalidates the entire premise actually.

youtu.be/t4ZGKI8vpcg

>Greed of Krypton destroys neighbouring planet
>Breaks up with her boyfriend because his parents enslaved their people

>Kara's parents make brainwashing device that can enslave entire planet
>Kryptonians show up and want Earth

>supergirl thread
Jamie pull those pics of Melissa Benoist fucking that hairy guy

Who is she fucking from the show?

shes a better casting than
marvel's cpt. marvel for the mcu

Guy who is Mon-El of Daxom.

Do you get wet when you see their naked bald cunts and naked ass cheeks , ass cracks , poop chutes and then want to finger their cunts and their booty holes or have a desire to wear a strap - on and fuck them in their twats and in their assholes and then suck the strap - on when it comes out of their 2 holes and want to suck their tits ?
Do you have a desire to want them to sit on your face or you sit on their faces and want to tongue fuck their cunts and deep rim their assholes until they cum , piss , fart , shit on your face , and you sit on their faces and they tongue fuck your cunt and asshole until you cum , piss , fart , shit on their faces ?

What the fuck is wrong with you

I stopped watching when the show started to foreshadow her getting BLACKED.

Did she get BLACKED?

THIS.

If you're the guy whose dick was inside her, quite nicely, I'd imagine.

Nah, they only kissed. Then they broke it off.

Show got better when she was single. Focused on her being a hero.

Then she got with Mon-El and the show once again changed and he became the focus of the show.

Her boyfriends are always the centre of the show. It's annoying.

She can defeat the cock with her strong pussy and beat it to a bloody pulp.

So yeah.

How do you think his dick feels while inside the super pussy?

It was the Glee pussy back then.

So did she fuck Mon-el even before filing for divorce?

Emasculated

She is pretty much perfect casting. Too bad her character is shit.

The qt from Gogglebox.

>Was she a good choice for the role?

she was literally snubbed from Justice League that should speak for itself how awful she is

Apparently so, some paps got the goods of them kissing and him hanging around with her family way before they filled.

>she was literally snubbed from Justice League

Please do explain.

Fat bitch

Why?
There's no obligation to share Information I've acquired, especially when said information was so easily attainable.

Some CWcucks believe their d-list soap actors should appear on the big screen...they are delusional.

>every episode isn't 90 minutes of various female villains rubbing and sucking her neck

0/10 worst show

Good point, that said there's nothing I can find about Supergirl or Melissa Benoist ever being involved with the Justice League/DCEU, I do know Zack mentioned at some point he didn't think Grant Gustin fit the tone of DECU to play Flash though.

The Arrowverse is NOT the DCCU and remember her world is another Universe in the Arrowverse too. And the DCCU is completely seperate, which is why they have their own (Jewish) Flash.

It's not hard the know this.

>multiuniverses
>continuity never needs to exist

Are DC fans really this pathetic?

There is perfect continuity, how fucking dumb are you? Marvel's continuity with AoS and the Netflix shows is so fucking shit it's laughable.

Seriously Iron Fist took entire character from Daredevil and made them shit and fucked up their continuity disgracefully. Their films should tie in but they gave that idea up after Cap 2.

Arrowverse is seamless. DCCU is separate. It all works flawlessly.

neck game fucking EXQUISITE

>There is perfect continuity

Except different universes
>getting in this much of a .tiff over a fucking comic book universe.

>>Except different universes

Which doesn't fuck with continuity. Again how stupid are you.

>There are continuity issues in Star Wars because it doesn't take place in the Star Trek universe.

That's you. Right now. Fucking idiot.

If she keeps stuffing her face with that crap, the show will have to be renamed to Supersizegirl

>Which doesn't fuck with continuity
Which only exists because the writers couldn't into continuity
>Again how stupid are you
A lot of anger for a shitty comic book universe.

>Supersizegirl

Except Arrowverse's continuity is so perfect it could fold in another show on another network right into the mix seamlessly.

Marvel can't even get all its Netflix shows to make sense together.

>still latching on to shitty writing that caused continuity errors because "muh universes are different"

lower-than-low tier user
get standards

>Really shakes up the ol grey matter.

It might mean she was cheating.

But trying to imply women can't rebound to the next guy within 2 hours is also kidding yourself. Especially someone attractive like that.