WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS CONVENTION SCHEDULE?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS CONVENTION SCHEDULE?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT THE FUCK IS TRUMP DOING

holy shit tebow is speaking? this couldnt be more over, name him potus now

>Mr Barrack
im assuming thats not obama lel

[citation needed]

This is a pretty good listing actually. I mean, does anyone fucking remember anything from the 2012 Convention besides Rubio and Clint Eastwood?

Very excited for Theil's speech, great snag by Donald

Cotton, Giuliani, Ernst, Hutchinson, Mukasey, McConnell, Walker, Bondi, Collins, Gingrich, Cruz, Gulbis, Fallin, Priebus, Scott, Thiel confirmed for not being VP nominees.

Flynn confirmed for still potential nominee.

Oh god, please don't do a repeat of the Eastwood bit.

Dana White is an interesting get

I for one look forward to Tiffany Trump's speech. I am positive it will be the highlight of the convention. She is an underrated star.

Really good if true

>tIFF

>Night 3: blah blah blah, Newt, blah blah, AND THE NOMINEE FOR VP

NEWT CONFIRMED NOT VP
NEWT CONFIRMED NOT VP
NEWT CONFIRMED NOT VP
NEWT CONFIRMED NOT VP
NEWT CONFIRMED NOT VP

Oh fuck

Looks like it's Pence or Flynn

I'm kind of surprised, I honestly thought Tiffany wasn't supporting her father's bid. At least not seriously

IT'S NOT PENCE.

THAT LEAVES BUT ONE CHOICE.

It could be a trick
What's stopping newt from speaking twice?

OH FUCK

>no Ann Coulter to redpill America on immigration properly and humilate neocons with everyone watching

o well

Do you really think Pence would say "YES TRUMP PICKED ME FOR VP, ISN'T THAT GREAT"

>Mr shaw.

based

Newt will come out as the VP choice, then the lights will go out and when the lights come back on his real VP choice will give Newt a stone cold stunner and then a tadpole splash and Trump will raise his hand and give him the belt

>Mary Fallin

She's getting national recognition.

Please be Bill Wittle oh god Trump

>undocumented immigrant

This is what is really gonna happen:

Day 1) debate on convention rules.
Day 2) more debate and first vote on rules
Day 3) first vote on nomination
Day 4) second vote on nomination

These are things that nominees have no input on. This is done by the RNC (and DNC at their convention) to decide whether delegates are bound or not, and other rules. Every four years these rules are debated on voted on anew.

It will be four days before anyone is even nominated at either convention.

that would be the most amazing thing I could possibly witness.

>WHAT THE FUCK IS TRUMP DOING
I don't like the new influence his Jew son-in-law and daughter have in this, I liked Landowski who got him here.

On other hand, still better than fucking Yeb or Rato. If shillary does win, we all sit back here and watch the world burn.

TEBOQ TIME

All the convention rule shit is Friday.

Landowski was well above his head against Clinton. You need someone experienced and dirty like the current guy.

oh my god IT'S JUST GOING TO BE A 3 DAY TRUMP RALLY !!

LOAD UP THE CAMPER KIDS WERE GOIN' ON VACATION !!

>Gov Mary Fallin speaking the last night
WEW! Absolutely can't wait. She is the absolute dumbest woman and most ineffective governor in the US

So Flynn and Gingrich have boring speeches during the middle of the day. While the VP will have his own big speech in the night of day 3

CAN'T OFFENSE THE PENCE

You forgot the airhorns

I agree Corey was incompetent, bugled up Trump's delegate game so Cruz would cuck Trump's states and steal his delegates, but Kushner doesn't need more influence in the campaign. He's really the typical Jew that Sup Forums rants about, the only link that the tribe has to Trump's campaign.

What the fuck is Rick Scott doing there?

We have algae to clean, pal

So it's just a bunch of people who have spoken at trump rallies during the primaries?

What about all of the supposed celebrity appearances?

Lewandowski

ew as in Jew.

Its an Obama impersonator comedian!

bill kristol go to bed

>pic related will be the VP

Screenshot this

>tebow
>dana white

its a hell of a lot better than anyone romney got.

PLEASE

>Mr. Thiel

Nice.

No Nige?

>The merging of WWE and the government

sounds good desu

mr barrack is a businessmen that endorsed Trump

Why the fuck are you faggots so obsessed with guy? He makes cuckservatives look radical.

>Why the fuck are you faggots so obsessed with guy?

>Scott Walker talking about the economy

top laff

>tfw no Jeb dunking booth.

TIM. FUCKING. TEBOW.

>Mary Fallin
Please no

> he knows how to command a room
I see this user faggot hasn't watched the first democratic debate

why the fuck would cruz be there. That is one thing I really would dislike especially after he said soemthing along the lines of
>They are poloticians they say nasty things but when I win they will change their tune and say nice things, but me I wont do that I have a good memory, I'll remember everything they said.
If he fucking starts acting close with Cruz i just dont know.

Tim Tebow?

No fucking way.

>no Ben Carson

Trump's issue is that the "true conservatives" don't think he's conservative enough, and lots of pro-life groups don't trust him, if he picks a pro-life Democrat like Webb, Trump will lose

And don't say "AW WELL WHO CAERS THEY WON'T VOTE FOR CLINTON, RITE????????????????", they will stay home and Trump will lose.

This is why Sup Forums shouldn't get in the nitty gritty of politics

And in any case, if he had to pick a Democrat, it would not be Webb, the man is a fucking loser who wasted millions on his failed bid where he never cracked 10 points in the polls. Sad!

I looked at Romney's speaker list and it was just a bunch of loser Congress people and the guy who started Staples.

>Sleepy Doctor confirmed VP

>tim tebow

what a fucking circus. i doubt they'll get to night 4 anyway, but still...

They won't stay home. They know a Trump loss means that the SCOTUS will never be the same if Clinton gets in. The cuckservatives will fall in line because they have no choice.

didn't they all sign a document saying they would endorse the nominee?

Trump said he's okay if they don't honor it
not sure if he's the one in charge of those rules though

DO YOU WANT TO BE A FUCKING POTUS?

Peter Theil will be the VP.

Say's Lambright.

>Night 1: A Benghazi focus

It's like they're TRYING to hand the election to Clinton

I dont see Farage on that list, wasn't he confirmed for going?

Holy shit, Farage is going to reveal he has actually been an American this whole time and we will get the dream ticket.

How does focusing on one of hillary's biggest controversies hand the election to her?

No, no, my friend. This comes later.

>Hand-wringing begins.

Remember what Trump is doing here, he is rebuilding his image after his recent campaign "reboot" lead by his daughter. His purpose now is to not only be the firebrand that everyone knows him to be, but he also wants to portray himself as the unifier of a broken nation, sort of like what people think about Lincoln.

It is working too, and it has to. Take a look at Clinton. You'll clearly notice that she has bedded herself with the SJW's and the BLM (Bureau of Land Management) folks, who are the dividers here. What she does not realize is that the majority of Whites and Hispanics actually despise this SJW and race-baiting bullshit, which is helping Trump move ahead.

tebow is the shit

Good lineup but I feel truly sorry for is Tiffany

He's attending but not speaking sadly. That would have been epic if he had though I'm not sure it would have been relevant to the avg convention attendee

So farage is attending but not speaking?

Did you not see where it says "Flynn?"

This isn't the last time El Rato will run for presiden.