F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/25/entertainment/celebrated-actor-morgan-freeman-unironically-dead/index.html
indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/hollywood/morgan-freeman-time-i-spent-on-the-ganges-will-stay-with-me-forever-4583481/
indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/hollywood/morgan-freeman-time-i-spent-on-the-ganges-will-stay-with-me-forever-also-i-am-dead-now/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's overrated anyway. His only talent is his voice.

FPBP

>mfw its real

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/25/entertainment/celebrated-actor-morgan-freeman-unironically-dead/index.html

i warned him

t. jack nicholson

IF HE'S DEAD THEN HOW DID I GET THIS

OP YOU'RE LYING HE'S ALIVE AND SAID: Morgan Freeman: Time I spent on the Ganges will stay with me forever

indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/hollywood/morgan-freeman-time-i-spent-on-the-ganges-will-stay-with-me-forever-4583481/

Check and verified

The shit weasels got to him

>indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/hollywood/morgan-freeman-time-i-spent-on-the-ganges-will-stay-with-me-forever-also-i-am-dead-now/

Literally who?

At least this thread made me find out about pic related, I fucking love action movies with old ppl, RED both 1 and 2 are legit kino

Nice Try.

Mandela died years ago

>That time he raped Andy Dufresne in the shower and than sold his ass to the other prisoners for cigarettes affected me deeply.

STICKY WHEN?

Wasn't this guy fucking hew niece or something?

>Wasn't this guy fucking hew niece or something?
Never heard of it. I do remember he survived a crash years ago.

literally who?

FUCK NO NO NO FUCK
I LOVE THIS ACTOR HOW CAN HE LEAVE US FUCKCK

underrated post

>it's legit
incoming shitstorm

Does it mean his funeral will be to send him down the ganges?