See you all in three weeks

See you all in three weeks

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/is-tom-brady-finally-getting-old/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope that either the Vikings or Jaguars defense rapes the shit out of Tom Brady. These type of defenses always give him trouble in the playoffs, more so the Jaguars defense, but I hope Bortles can play a TO free game, and Fournette, Yeldon, and Lee can carry the offense..

>These type of defenses always give him trouble in the playoffs
thats what they said about the seahawks

He didn't do so hot in the playoffs against the Giants or the post Tebow Broncos. That defensive line will put a lot of pressure on Brady, and that secondary will pounce on Brady's mistakes. Tom Coughlin knows the kind of defensive personnel needed to beat Tom Brady and win championships, and he has build the Jaguars defense the same way he's built up the Giants when they won their 2 SBs against NE.

Even though NE has continued to win, I'd be concerned with Brady's drop-off at the end of the season.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/is-tom-brady-finally-getting-old/

I get wanting to win the SB this year, but Kraft will pay for picking a 40 year-old TB, over a 26 year old Jimmy Garoppolo, who made a really shitty 49ers team, who's only win before he started was against a dumpster fire Giants team, a team that looked more like a playoff team rather than a team who otherwise would have had the 2nd overall pick this year.

Will he be playing for the Broncos next season?

You mean the game that was saved by a pants on head retarded play call by Seattle?

and the seahawks were a yard from winning

I would love it if he did come to Denver. But judging from this game, he would need a better line than Denver has right now. As long as they get rid of the worst OL in the NFL, Donald Stephenson, there's hope.

Reasons Brady WILL win the Owl:
>he's Brady
>Gronk and Amendola are more than making up for Edelman's absence
>their last playoff opponent is Blake Fucking Bortles
>their two possible Owl opponents are known chokers
Reasons Brady won't win the Owl:
>his defense is shit
>he's old
>one big hit to a star receiver and they're gonzo
>they'll be playing the Jags, who stomped all over the steelers, the Pats' only quasi-competition, and a lockdown defense and run o
>their super bowl opponents both also have great defenses and have way more momentum (except possibly the iggles)

>and the seahawks were a yard from winning
you mean two yards? fucking idiot

Edelman is sorely missed, Amendola and Gronk can only do so much, its been readily apparent how important Edelman is to the offense all year, Brady desperately misses that checkdown guy. James White has filled in decently when healthy.

A big plus for the Pats though is their run game. A healthy Dion Lewis is a great weapon to have

The difference is Jacksonville will literally hand it off to Fournette without a second thought..

Thanks to meme catches all game. The Seahawks D was completely ineffective.

The Jaguars are mean, too. Brady might get headhunted.

I hope so. This fucker really thinks he can play at an elite level at the age of 45? Fuck off.

Saints were a tackle from winning today. Doesn’t mean shit retard

>stomped all over
They were basically two plays away from losing kid.

>kid

little sissy bitch soy boy is that better son?

>soy boy
back to your containment board, sweetie

Wait, the Vikings fans use the Iceland fan chant now? How many of these people are even Scandinavian?

white + Minnesotan = more than likely of at least part Scandinavian ancestry

why the fuck do you think they named the team "Vikings" in the first place?

Minnesota is full of Somalis and Mexicans though.

>fivethirtyeight

lol bro, go to anywhere but the cities. Everyone is white