WTF I HATE DAVE NOW!

newnownext.com/dave-chappelle-transgender-gay/03/2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AmWPqoDDag8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you making us click that shit?

Is this where we circlejerk about SJWS?? omg i HATE them like so much lol, Dave totally BTTFO kek

Is this where we blame Sup Forums for everything and pretend they are a bogeyman driving this site? OMG fuck you Sup Forums Sup Forums was a liberal tolerant paradise before you showed up!

If you think and have convinced yourself you were born the opposite sex that you are, just fucking kill yourself now and get it over with.

Fuck faggots.

let's compromise, both of you kill yourselves

Why do you guys waste your time searching for and reading no name, retarded liberal websites? Seems kinda pointless, who cares what these idiots says, 99% of people fucking loved his special

>makes fun of gays and transgenders
>promotes traditional masculinity
>calls women out on being sluts

and yet Sup Forums hates him just because he's black... really makes you think

Why say "everyone mind their own business" but then don't mind their own business?

>Seems kinda pointless, wh

Yea, no not when theirs a culture war going on

>theirs
You're losing.

Sup Forums doesn't hate him, whenever an article like this comes out we just get that tired monotonous role playing as a butthurt liberal that gives guaranteed (you)s that so many children on this board think is hilarious. It's so old already.

It's like the five minute hate thing. We're passed the heyday of YRYL threads, but sometimes you gotta let that anger flow through you, so you Google things like "Dave Chappelle hates gays is monster transphobic" and get your kicks from raging at a college dropout complaining on a no-name lefty website.

>genders are just a construct, there's no difference between women and men
>I was born as a man but feel as a female

What does this even mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=AmWPqoDDag8

It's fucking funny too.

damn dude got buffed
glad to see he's back and not giving a fuck about his jokes upsetting sjws

>and yet Sup Forums hates him
What are you talking about? Sup Forums loves him.

>It's an autist with compulsive obsession on people who disagree with him thread

>got buff

Five years ago. How come people are commenting on buff he is when he was buff forever ago?

Then you'll fit right in.

I live in Dayton and my buddy says that he works at the gym he goes to. Also occasionally performs at stand up places but mostly just watches other people perform.

I'm 20 but I identify as 60
Respect trans agers bigots

Wait...that was all? damn, people really overreact, no wonder they call them drama queens.

If I feel like I'm a A-10 thunderbolt inside does that mean when I go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR every motherfucker in my line of sight has to die? if not that would offend me

LARPing as the opposite gender shouldn't be normalized

pastebin/archive.is that shit

So, uh, where can I watch the damn specials? They don't seem to have surfaced on the high seas yet.

pay 9 dollars a month and get netflix you fucking NEET

They've been out in every format and quality since day one

Hahahhahahahahaha you fucking wot m8 are you that dense in thinking that?

ten years ago, nobody would've batted an eye

Daily reminder that it's normal to be transphobic

It's also normal to be attracted to 14 year old girls, doesn't mean we should act on those feelings.

>newnownext

PEDOPHILE