Why are English players so shit? This guy and Kyle Walker are literally just in the team because they're English...

Why are English players so shit? This guy and Kyle Walker are literally just in the team because they're English. They should get rid of the home grown rule then maybe English players will have the incentive to improve.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lArpc_OPxiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

england is and always has been a nation of losers

Walker is good and Stones was good at the beginning of the season.

Stone is shit. His distribution is good if you compare him to Chris Smalling. He's nothing standing next to the likes of Pique or Boateng. He's not even good at defending either. Walker has 0 technique and just a pace and strength machine. No fucking way these 2 would be playing for Guardiola if they weren't English.

this guy is simply bad, horrible defender, horrible decisions, insecure and a mental midget. I doubt he'll be a starter at city anymore

Players don't improve by sitting on the bench

shit players are shit, no matter how much time they get

everybody fell for the stones is a ball playing defender when he's simply a brainless faggot that can neither defend nor play ball. Any tiny bit of pressure makes him crumble and shit his pants for the rest of the game

Do you think a defender in the mould of Maguire is a better choice? Touch I UI me an elephant but built like a brick shithouse? All he does is win the ball.

How'd the Tomato and Tabasco game go you big winner you

I wouldn't know desu but anything will be better than stones, he simply isn't reliable

Walker and Stones are great; what planet are you on? I'm fine with getting rid of the home-grown rule though.

You would have said the same thing about kane 4 years ago. But you're autistic so why did I even bother typing this

England's number 1

stones still does noob mistakes, maybe he just lacks experience

>when this puny faggot got tossed like salad by firmino
Top fucking kek, literally embarrasing.

Walker's in the running for best right back in the world

if you think stones is or will become a good defender you are completely clueless about football. He's a cancer for any defensive line because he's too insecure, which makes the rest of defenders and gk insecure, which is an absolute disaster for any team that wants to play the ball instead of hoofing it

what is stones good at? absolutely nothing

>lose one game
>in January
>"they're shit!"

What is bad about Walker, he defended well against Poch and can also play Peps speedy winger meme plays

**Under Poch

Stones and Otamendi literally have no confidence in each other because both are prone to making really stupid mistakes.

Stones best chance of improving is having a calmer centre back partner who always isn't getting caught out of position. Unfortunately City's two other choices are either always injured, or equally as retarded.

you had to wait 23 rounds to post this

Maguire is surprisingly good on the ball considering how gormless he looks

there's more to playing fullback than just running

Top kek

Walker is the typical English player. Full of running and energy but 0 technique or composure. He's nothing like the typical Guardiola fullbacks like Alves or Lahm. Those players have technique movement passing. Walker has none of that.

Walker's passing is good though. The player you're describing sounds more like Trippier

Lol please I've seen Walker play. He has trouble controlling the ball nevermind passing it.

>Pep in charge of defence
Here's how Pep organizes his defence.

Spend as much money as possible on defenders or convert midfielders into defenders then shit the bed against any competent counter-attacking side.

This is the main reason why they'll go nowhere in the champions league again this season. They bully all the minnows then fuck up against anybody that can defend.

You didn't see his assist last night?

>assist
You do realize that defender's job is to defend first right?

We're talking about the passing though

Won all of his tackles in the first half against Liverpool.

One bad half against one of the best attacking teams in the league doesn't suddenly make him shit. Especially when Stones and Fernandinho were far worse.

When your defenders are playing the ball around in the opposition half of the pitch, you are always going to be exposed to counter attacks.
Having fast players like Walker is a big advantage when you need to recover from lost possesion. But don't act like City are bad defensively when they're back and organized because that is just not true

I don't think stones is good I'm just saying your comment that 'shit players will always be shit'. I thought paulinho was fucking abysmal and I'm having to eat my words now

Which goal did he assist?
Also just because he assisted a goal proves absolutely nothing. I'm sure he probably scored a goal or two in his career that don't make him Pele.
>tf
>tp

What part of my post was wrong?

Name one world class defender that Pep has actually signed or produced and not inherited in all his coaching career.

>Which goal did he assist?
should probably watch the game before offering up opinions on it lad

Walker, Stones, and Otamendi are all pretty bad. Pep knows how to minimise a defender's mistakes, unlike Klopp.

I just finished watching the highlights, which goal did he assist?

When he has 70% of the ball he don't need traditional defenders. When you think world class defenders you're probably thinking of old school in the box John Terry types. But John Terry can't pass like Pique or Boateng. Yeah they're not as good pure defenders, but they have something Pep's teams need. That's playmaking from deep position.
My stream was pretty shit last night.

>meme converted midfielder
>good
scouting report just isn't complete, going to be easily exposed soon once any scrutiny is put in his defending.

Trippier is half the speed of Walker, but with world class first time crossing. He's by far a better footballer than Walker, and by far a worse athlete.

paulinho didn't become good, he was always this: a useful physical midfielder with goal instinct

but with stones we've seen all his games since he became a pro and he's supposed to become this great ball playing defender, and it's not happening, time goes on and he's still incredibly shit defending and insecure with the ball. If he can't be a physical defender nor a ball playing one, wtf is he good at? nothing

Maguire is better than Stones, no doubt about it.

Yet he hasn't been exposed as of yet, and is the best performing lb in pl this season

What's it like living in the 90s?

Full-backs are wingers now.

>best performing lb in the PL this season
>ship 4 goals to Liverpool
Only a matter of time before teams start actually testing City's defence instead of just lying down.

>Full-backs are wingers now
>Le meme exposed system

He only played 30 minutes dummy and that one goal Liverpool scored was down to Otamendi and Stones not closing down.

sarnie one

English players are underwhelming because they don't know football outside their own leagues
you see players from all over the world trying to prove themselves just to be able to get snatched by an English club one day
English players however are already guaranteed to play in the EPL

>10/10 performances against Chelsea away and Napoli

Not sure how many more times people are going to say 'expose Delph cause he's not a left back' without realising that's pretty much what every team has attempted to do with little success.

>Walker's in the running
yes that's all he's good for

You mean the goal where Sane dribbled past 2 players on his own and smashed a shot that Karius who can't into catching at his near post?

Might as well give that assist to the keeper because he touched the ball before that.

if trippier had walker's pace he'd be at city now. twice the footballer walker is.

stats are stats lad i don't make the rules

>Expose delph cause he's not a left back.

Guardiola's entire system is based on the 'CM in every position meme'. Don't get fooled by inflated stats. The CBs are particularly vulnerable for a reason: The fullbacks aren't defending.

Are you amerifat?

Juan Piedras is like the one spoiled kid in the team who is the coaches son and we have to "let him play through his mistakes" and nobody can criticise my dear boy

Stones is also like 20 cut the man some slack

This guy is also at City because he's English. But turns out he's actually pretty decent and can play a bit unlike his compatriots. Still not first choice quality I think but not a bad player to have.

>an assist doesn't count because i say so

Has worked like a charm so far hasn't it? 30-something games unbeaten in the PL before yesterday. You seem really upset over Guardiola. Were you molested?

Couldn't even tell you the name of 1 (one) Vietnamese player, let alone one that's World class. You're seething ching chong, get back on your paddy field.

>30 something games unbeaten
United's unbeaten run last season was longer. It's not even near a record. City are famous for going on 3-4 loss runs that ruin their season.

>Nguyễn Hồng Sơn (born October 9, 1970) is a former Vietnamese football player, who played for the Thể Công football club and the Vietnam national football team (one of the best players in the national team). He is now a coach for U-15 Thể Công. He and the Vietnam national team participated in 18th - 20th Southeast Asian Games. He also participated the first Tiger Cup along with the Vietnam team and won the MVP award in 1998 Tiger Cup that was hosted in Vietnam. He won the Vietnamese Golden Ball for the first time later in 1998 after the Tiger Cup and won the second Golden Ball in 2001.
>In Pepsi World Challenge 1999, he won the second place, above Dwight Yorke, David Beckham, Roberto Carlos (footballer).
Now you've learnt something mohamad.

Based Ho Chi Minh

And you actually think it wasn't given as tokenism so you retards could feel a bit special after your mickey mouse 8 game pre season tourney no one heard about finished?

Embarrassing desu. Don't you have trainers to sew?

Kek it litterally wasn't. 25 games unbeaten where 12 (TWELVE) of them were draws for Manure. And it actually was near a record retard.

>In Pepsi World Challenge 1999, he won the second place,
>above Dwight Yorke, David Beckham, Roberto Carlos
englel BTFO

Kek at the seething shitskin. Don't you have any mars bars to sell?

>Le pep living a charmed life in a moyes and allardyce less EPL where they surrender points without actually defending because they see mememouth 'doing well' and think that 'progressive football' is going to get them places.
>Panic and start installing relegation rescue merchants to save their clubs
You haven't seen anything yet. 2nd half of the season is always the best time.

Just pointing out that Unbeaten runs are just a meme.

Will there ever be a Vietnamese striker even half as good as Harry Kane?

>Pepsi World Challenge 1999
the what?

>Not losing any games over a long period of time is a meme
Mate are you even trying anymore at this point?

Better
Meet vietnam's messi
youtu.be/lArpc_OPxiE
A very prestigious award

The Pepsi World Challenge 1999

It really is, when the unbeaten run ends teams literally collapse and can't remember how to win again. The longer the run the worse it is.

There's not a defender in world football who wouldn't have struggled in Man City's defence yesterday. The midfield kept losing the ball and the defence had Firmino, Salah and Mane running at it all game. Fernandinho was particularly shit and offered no protection.

>Meet vietnam's messi
>youtu.be/lArpc_OPxiE
wow this guy takes a shit on any english player

So what you're saying is that a team can never be elite unless they lose every 10 game or so? Whoah.. it's like I'm opening my eyes for the first time here

Yes he's a superstar in Japan and also a weeb

if they sort their shit right it will be a true threat for wc

I'm literally convinced the nam flag is either

A British neet on a proxy desperate for (you)'s

An expat who moved there cos they heard it was a haven for pedophiles and is mad at UK because they're hated here

Or

A 4'8" gook tranny mad cos Johnny Pebbles won't tweet xer back

What you lads reckon?

Me? I personally think it's down to Max Minerals ignoring his tweets la
Asian customers are bloody merciless