The Jacksonville Jaguars will beat the Patriots. Screen shot this, faggots

The Jacksonville Jaguars will beat the Patriots. Screen shot this, faggots.

Why:
>#2 defense
>#1 pass defense
>#2 interception defense
>#1 take-away defense
>top 5 take-away differential team
>dynamic front 4 d-line
>deep d-line
>#1 rushing offense
>Tom "I-Fuck-Gisele-While-Brady-Watches" Coughlin runs the team.
Prove me wrong

>Prove me wrong

Playoff Pats are a totally different team. The Jags will cave in to pressure.

I 100% support this

why would we need to screen shot something so obviously imminent?

Good luck bro! I have no ill will to the Jaggers. I want my Pats to win but if the Jags pull it off then more power to em

The jags are so inexperienced that they don't know that they're supposed to be nervous. Just look what they did to Shitsburgh

>The Patriots are going to lose a home game AFC Championship to the North Florida Jaguars

I'm not even a Pats fan and that's the most retarded shit I've ever heard. This is the easiest path to a championship the Patriots have ever had, BY FAR. Good luck to the media and NFL in trying to hype up a Super Bowl that is literally Tom Brady vs a meme backup quarterback.

Brady vs Brees would've been great, now it's going to be an actual blowout instead.

i'm going to enjoy the patriots getting beat down just a little bit more knowing that you're out there somewhere being wrong

The Jags played well but the Steelers heavily overlooked them. You can't expect the Patriots to do the same thing

>Shitsburgh overlooked them
>Jags blew out shitsburgh 30-9 earlier this year
Oh no no no, Pitt didn't overlook them. They got pounded and the only reason they were in the game at the end because they were playing 2 minute offense, 4 down territory before the half.

Just make sure you out here bringing that same intensity when they lose bitch boy.

The Steelers literally had no business losing that game. Antonio Brown turned on god mode and the Steelers were still like “fuck that, we’re taking the dive”

You are too nice for Sup Forums

>Florida team in Foxboro in January

Leveon Bell literally posted a tweet that basically said they were going to be playing the Pats, the Stoolers and their nigger coach always overlook opponents and play way below their talent level

>yags will try to put gaylen chimpsy on Gronk 1v1

>comparing that fucking scrub to Jalen Ramsey

It was colder at the Seahawks game in Jacksonville than it is forcasted to be in Foxborough.

>implying anyone can cover Gronk 1v1

Even cam chancellor got btfo by gronk in the owl

The Pats literally have too many weapons to cover.

>implying gronk isn't gonna cuck Gaychimp in 1v1
>implying 'dola isn't gonna go playoff mode
>implying the suddenly healthy pats could lose this at all

People always sleep on Dola, but he goes full clutch mode during the playoffs.

Also never forget his athleticism when healthy.

All the Jags need to do is head hunt. The Tits didn't have the balls to do it. Brady is a Gronk baby, the moment he goes down, Brady is fucked.

How good is the Jag's pass rush? A good pass rush buttfucks Brady as we saw in both Superb Owls against the Gnats.

>Playoff Amendola
>James "28-3" White
>Dion Lewis
>Malcolm Mitchell back
>Chris Hogan
>Coox
>4th and 5th string WR's have huge upside

I just don't see it, I don't even have to mention Gronk.

He's the type of receiver to play well for the Pats, get overpaid elsewhere and perform like he did with NE, as a 2nd/3rd WR, lol.

>armchair coaches

Plus Develin still exists and could push through defenses enough to let a random fan run in for the TD.

>implying Brady hasn't adapted to having less time in the pocket due to mediocre o-line and no Edeljew

>Just look what they did to Shitsburgh
I think it's fair to say the reverse. Pittsburgh did put up 40 something points on them.

The Patriots are got healthier and deeper going into the playoff

Gillislee is back too.

He's a blow 'em up blocker, too.

Definitely one of the underrated parts of the Patriots team.

It wasn't that long ago the Patriots went up against a stacked Falcons roster and we all know how that went.

The only two teams that could've given New England any trouble lost in the first round, so who cares anymore lol

It's Blitz for Six, Sup Forumsartans, and it's happening.

We already know Brady's ACL is exceptionally weak, look at how this minor hit managed to tear it. Jags shouldn't let the fact that the League specifically changed the rules to baby Brady stop them.

Jacksonville is like 26th against the run, Brady is going to game manage the shit out of this game except with his usual elite precision

Jags don’t have a chance unless the New England defense completely collapses

Never forget the '13 season where he played with literal whos, a nonexistent OLine, no Gronk, a drained defense, and still made it to the AFCCG.

Desperately need Burkhead back, too. Belichick looks even more like a genius for assembling that 4 headed monster in the backfield, I didn't think much of it when it happened.

>minor hit
>literally wanting to break someone's leg to win

Brady could have an offence of high schoolers and still stomp some teams.

UNICORNS

SHOW PONIES

WHERE'S THE BEEF

>Gronk is healthy and playing out of his mind
>Hogan is back
>Mitchell might make his return

Pats are going to unironically obliterate whichever one of these meme backup qbs they end up playing

>2018
>not realizing American sports are designed to keep delusional fans like you interested to generate as much money as possible while ensuring wins for the most popular teams

>minor hit

>NE running the ball
Literally playing the Jag's game

Belichuckles is too good of a coach. He sees weakness in all teams and what the pats have to do to win

I'll eat my own winter coat if the guy that claims this is a minor hit can bend his knee like that without requiring surgery, lmfao.

>I live in a western Canada
>it was -45-50 here a few weeks ago.

Patriots have no problem cheating to win. Turnabout is fair play.

Plus Cooks is getting closer and closer to becoming the deep threat he was supposed to be.

Plus Chris "Crazy Eyes" Hogan is back and just getting started, and a great deep threat as well.

Except New England can actually set up play action and complete a pass further than 10 yards downfield whereas Bortles is like playing Russian roulette

I can't believe so many retards think the jags have even a chance at this. Belichick isn't retarded enough for them to meme their way into a win again. Defense is overrated, offense looked good today because the steelers defense was nonexistent, they literally do not have a shot

Just like today right?

Is that why he and Brady choked to Coughlin and Eli. Twice? If Eli could do it, Bortles can too.

Wrong. Jags are 21st.
And NE is 20.

What the offence would look like if Edelman hadn't been injured ;_;

Who's ready for more McDaniels crazy playoff calls

>conveniently forgets that Shitsburgh had a top 5 defense this year

Eli out played Rodgers, Romo Ryan and Favre in those playoff runs, you’re a literal retard or didn’t watch football to even compare Bortles to him

>harbaugh whined like a bitch after that game
>uses the same exact play a year later

yeah because the Jags and that Giants teams' defence were so similar /sarcasm

Eli went full super saiyan mode during those playoffs. The Pats defense couldn't contain him, Brady had already done his job. One of those wins also required an act of God and sticky gum.

Eli beat a
>Gay choker
>A real choker
>the premier choker
>Someone who was way past his prime
Oh goodness, next you're going to tell me Eli is better, because you need his name to spell 'elite'

You're right, the Jags are better.

it's not like they lost Shazier or anything tho lol

>be 18-0
>lose
>but Brady did his job

>conveniently misses how I described them as overrated
good defenses don't let guys like hundley, flacco, and bortles hang big points on them. They played shitty ass QBs and teams all season, they literally have a subpar defense

Lol conveniently putting down 4 top 10 quarterbacks to make your shit argument sound more credible, who has Bortles beat? A scrambling nigger and a fatass that can only chuck it up to Antonio Brown?

>Defense couldn't stop Eli
>Only scored 17 points
HA

I think the patriots will leave jags wrs uncovered because it will confuse bortles too much and he'll lose the game for jax

also this, the steelers d went from a pile of trash to a dumpster fire once he went down

He played well, but all signs point to the defence and a meme catch, lol.

Sorry lads, New England has this.

I have an 8 am engineering class so goodnight!

>Prove me wrong
Blake Bortles

>against an insane pass rush

>bortles
Its the Jax backfield and short fields

>tom coughlin + meme qb

Be afraid, pats

didn't the pats defence actually get better once Hightower went down?

Who couldn't even get an easy sack.

You must have down syndrome if you think the Patriots will lose to the Fags. Only possibly to the Eagles or Vikings.

Yes but Hightower wasn’t the reason why the DBs were blowing assignments and looking at each other with their hands up after receivers walked in touchdowns

no clue, don't watch the pats since we all knew they were SB bound from the first game of the season

JACKSONVILLE POSTED 55 SACKS THIS SEASON!
21 INTS THIS SEASON!
17 FORCED FUMBLES!

IT IS HAPPENING!

No I know that, I just think the parity between the Steelers and Pats is funny
both lose their top LB's and one team gets better, the other got progressively worse.

that's because one team has a coaching staff that knows how to make adjustments and the other is composed of two borderline autists and a cheerleader

People arguing about the jags defense being shit because they got 42 points on them are stupid. You all understand that the Steelers have the best football player in the NFL on their team right? Antonio Brown is a once in a generation player and will go down as one of the greatest of all time, LITERALLY. A top 3 player, not receiver, player. 2, MAYBE 3 receivers can make those td grabs under tight coverage. Brown is one of them. Can you name any receiver on the pats that can do that? Don't tell me gronk. He is not that athletic. The jags defense didn't blow anything today, they won the football game.

the jags are a team who only played against Deshaun Watson and Rapistburger, only QB's worth noting.

They lost to the 49'ers.

I don't know what else to say, lol. Of course their defensive numbers are going to look inflated

And you know who's going to fuck Brady's wife come Sunday?
TOM
>wait for it
COUGHLIN

I would be content seeing that, I just genuinely don't see it happening with what I've seen. Underdogs have shocked the world against the pats though so maybe I'll be eating my words in a week

Jimmy Garapollo is a top 5 QB. Screen shot this

>Just make sure you out here bringing that same intensity when they lose bitch boy.
t. soy boy

...did you not see Gronk's one handed catch while having Micah Hyde draped over him in week16??

>anti Pats fans obsessed with cuckolding

Why?

guarantee if Edelman dropped that lateral pass the refs would have called it incomplete

this is giving brown just the right amount of credit but the players on the patriots not even remotely enough credit

>hurr durr he's a systems babby
-Sup Forums last year

The rapist is the best QB of his generation.

Yeah best at dropping GHB into bar skanks drinks
and crashing motorcycles
him and Dany Heatley would get along great

Its not my fault Brady gets his kicks by letting niggers rail his wife every night before game day.

What was that? A non-argument? Imagine my shock that you can't come up with a proper fucking response.

This is literally all that matters.

The underlying point was neither athlete mentioned should even be playing sports.

both should be behind bars.

>nobody else can make those catches in tight coverage

Ok pal, pic related. Nobody gives a shit about Antonio Brown. He's a freakishly talented receiver who cares more about posting flashy swag pics on twitter than anything else, just like OBJ.

I'd take Edelman and Gronk over those whiny millennial dindu diva receivers any day of the week.

/thread