What is Sup Forums's opinion of this classic child friendly show?

What is Sup Forums's opinion of this classic child friendly show?

Never was my bag, I stuck to cartoon network because Spongebob's voice annoyed the fuck out of me.

>post-moviw Spongebob
No, mate, it ended at the movie.

This. It was great up until the first movie. Now I'm actually convinced it makes kids retarded.

Remember that one time Squidward was selling his house so Spongebob put coral on his nose and tied a belt around his head to pretend to be squidward when the realtor came? Good times.

It's a fucking cartoon. Are you seeking validation from a bunch of autistic virgins about whether or not it's Sup Forums-enough to like Spongebob? You're fucking pathetic OP.

The worst part about this post, is that I actually do remember something like that

Gave children a bunch of gay morons to idolize.

See, that's good old Spongebob. Fucking Opposite Day.
>I'm Squidward
>he's Squidward
>we're ALL Squidward.

>idolize

lmao nobody idolizes the show they just thought it was funny and clever (pre-movie)

the man ray episode was fucking killer

I liked it when I was a kid and can still laugh at it when my downs syndrome brother watches it. It's still got some adult framed humor but not like it use to.
Still good though.

After the movie, it was set to M for mini, but in the beginning, it was W for wumbo.

I kinda feel sorry for the generation that had to grow up with that shit.

Opposite Day.

My 4 year old likes it. I was already an adult by the time it came out, so I've never watched it until my kid started to. Seems pretty retarded.

you must be old as fuck

Created by a nigger so instant dislike also his laugh is triggering

>My 4 year old likes it
You better not let him watch post-movie episodes. They're shit, like post-Stabler SVU.

This so fucking much

Idk what happened post-movie (the first one obviously) but shit went downhill. The first 3 or 4 seasons are so fucking good I'm borderline debating whether or not I should buy them.

I'm 27 and it's still my favorite cartoon aside from Home Movies, Harvey Birdman and ATHF

the chinks boss is a fat red jew

Leif Erikson Day