Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Saint West

Idris Elba

some talentless hack, just like him

Michael b Jordan

21 Grammys, superstar family. We the new Jacksons, I'm all about that action

the hood phenomenon, the lebron of rhyme
hard to be humble when youre stuntin on a jumbotron

You already know

Himself and also directed by him

Definitely himself

Thought you'd be diffrent bout it
Now I know you not it.

Yeezus is by far his worst album though

I hope he plays the role himself, and also writes and directs it.

It would be an insightful glimpse inside the mind of a complete narcissist, probably "The Room" tier.

Kanye casting can be narrowed down to batshit Crazy black actors capable of being funny:

Martin Lawrence

Thats why its set as his worst movie besides maybe lolita

effay desu

Perhaps he would cast a woman as himself solely to mindfuck people, similar to cate blanchett playing young bob Dylan.

I don't need your pussy, bitch, I'm on my own dick

Kanye has access to the Black Crusaders, so he's going to get Kevin Hart.

Oh, this Kanye West?

Hmmmm

This bitch got cavities

I miss the old kanye

Straight from the Go Kanye

Let's have a toast for the douchebags!
Let's have a toast for the assholes!

Hip hop cinematic universe when?

>no public enemy
>no geto boys
>no de la soul
>no sons of bazerk

What about the GOAT?

Hip-hop and rap are nothing more than aggressive and yet monotone lyrics, set to simplistic beats and melodies. They take very little skill or hard work to create and are subsequently enjoyed by those with no appreciation of skill or hard work.

Also, hip-hop and rap tend to be something of a catalyst for violent acts committed by these unintelligent, uninspired, unskilled and lazy people (mostly men). Ironically, were one to resort to violence in an attempt to remove said-problem (I can think of a few who'd be first to go), this would negate the argument, entirely. So, the rest of us just put up with hip-hop, rap and their followers.

There are so many wondrous things we've learned we can do with our voices, in unison, with other hard-working people who've been practicing until their fingers bleed, and there are STILL those who listen to people talking over a generic melody and beat? Don't you KNOW this?

>tl;dr: rap and hip-hop are crap.

(You)

Refn is the Kanye of film

You are entitled to your opinion I suppose. Unfortunately I disagree with you :-)

Of course you disagree. The Internet gives even uneducated and unintelligent persons such as yourself, a voice. Isn't technology great?

Fuck you and your corporations
Ya'll niggas can't control me

I respectfully disagree :-D

Just out of curiosity what type of music do you listen to?

Disillusioned Gen X dickwads who somehow manage to create outstanding pieces of art?

nice meme

Everything except rap and country.

Probably the most normie answer you can give

>hurr I only listen to cliche old rap artists

fuck off

>I can't name any other genres or artists but I wanna sound deep and obscure

fuck off

sup Sup Forumseddit

Rock-and-roll and swing are nothing more than aggressive and yet monotone lyrics, set to simplistiA beats and melodies. They take very little skill or hard work to create and are subsequently enjoyed by those with no appreciation of skill or hard work.

Also, rock-and-roll and swing tend to be something of a catalyst for violent acts committed by these unintelligent, uninspired, unskilled and lazy people (mostly men). Ironically, were one to resort to violence in an attempt to remove said-problem (I can think of a few who'd be first to go), this would negate the argument, entirely. So, the rest of us just put up with rock-and-roll, swing and their followers.

There are so many wondrous things we've learned we can do with our voices, in unison, with other hard-working people who've been practicing until their fingers bleed, and there are STILL those who listen to people shouting over a generic melody and beat? Don't you KNOW this?

>tl;dr: rock-and-roll and swing are crap.

Yes, that was effective

There's only one logical choice

HOT TAKE

Alright I am confused now, do people in this thread genuinely like Kanye West or is this some form of post-modern shitposting?

Kanye became /our guy/ ever since he came out as a Trump supporter

meant for

t. pleb

You have to go back

to where?