Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ahahahahaHAAAAAA

LMAO

laffin at u rite now op

He he he he heeee!

>it's a female tries to be funny episode

His main strength seems to be that he's extremely quick at making the most obvious joke

*changes channel*

>it's a Sarah Millican episode

>it's a Sean Locke episode

>it's a woman attempts to make a joke and i have to put my fingers in my ears and look away to avoid the embarrassment episode

Reminder that he didn't lose his virginity til he was 26

>johnny vegas wont shut up episode

That's perfectly normal.

is it a dolphin in a bathtub?

>Its a Sean Lock acts like a complete hooligan episode

Would quite like to hear what women thought of him from 18-25.

OH MY GOD, THE DAILY MAIL

hehehehehe i think it was urrrrr hehehe the government hehehe urrr hehehe total cockup? hehehehe

this.
i think he would've been on Sup Forums

What is the appeal of this spoilt American whore?

Don't blame us! She's Canadian.

Fair enough. All I know is her accent is grating and she isn't funny. Panel shows as a whole are pure shit. I want British TV to start making actual comedies again.

youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY

I like him as a host though. He's like a robot made specifically to host panel shows.

He looks like a pillow case.

>What is the appeal of this spoilt [Canadian] whore?

I seen her live once and she was wearing these tight lycra trousers and I could not take my eyes off her ass every time she turned around.

you now realize that mediocre American standups move to the UK because the talent pool is shallower and they can get on TV easier

Reginald D Hunter has been pretending not to know shit about Britain for like 20 years

Makes sense now. That and also
WOMYN R FUNNI GET OVER IT!

Wh-what's wrong with that, man?

basically the same thing.

Two reasons:
Arbitrary diversity quota
""""""Quirky"""""""" different perspective from a non-native

The upper half of her face never moves. She never shows any emotion and her eyes are totally fucking dead

This. British TV has been ruined by shitty unfunny panel shows with meandering "banter". The only thing worse is the talent shows and "family entertainment shows" like that Ant and Dec takeaway thing.

Shes British now.

I met johnny vegas on a boat to ireland

he cheated in a colouring in competition, coloured it in himself and got his son to hand it in saying it was his drawing.