29–0

Daily reminder that we'll get an unbeaten treble

i hope you win the WC too the GOAT deserves it

WIll Barca ever be bad ?

I don't know, you tell me

this

because it would be the only way to finally shut up even the gayest most deluded faggot fanboy soyfag of penaldo7

>injured / barely out of injury Messi

they won la liga that year

they will claim that the Euro and the World Cup are worth the same

I thought Barca were insane to buy Paulinho for that much shekels from fucking China but somehow they even made him goat, unbelievable

>Barcelona will be Liverpool to the Champions League

and all the old people who think Maradona and Pele are the GOATs

they were still bad in those games

>we

>Messi didn't make a goat season
>Why don't we just pick Messi and put him into another position?
>Messi makes a goat season
>repeat

>yfw paulinho scored twice as much league goals as c. ronaldo

Besides Messi there's no one consistent enough to go all the way, they had their chance 4 years ago and got beat by the better team. France, Brazil or Germany are the only true contenders.

>yfw MARCA will have to recreate this when PSG rape them

Belgium please?

Its comming home la

Until courtois apologises to de bruyne there isn't going to be any harmony in the team, plus lukaku can't position himself for shit. World class players but just too inconsistent.

The coach exist to bring harmony into the team. It they have a good coach, they are competitive. Honestly I don't know their actual coach, so I'm just guessing.
Besides, my only interest is to see some good matches, even if I won't see my National team there, I still want to have some fun

Its martinez (ex Everton).

He's inept mate.

Once iniesta and messi retire and if they keep the retard who bought the wrong dembélé

Argentina will not win any world cup while he's still here, he chokes too much in NT and they got too much individuality rather than collective play like Germany did in the last WC

>Messi has been world class in multiple positions and roles
>b-but Cristiano is more complete

This

>Not wanting Suarez to win it

Yeah no, Messi literally carries Argentina, I'd expect a frenchman to know better, this whole "messi is bad for country" meme needs to die

Bitch, you don't have to be a penaldo fanboy to recongnize that fressi is not the GOAT.
>reminder that Maradroga won a WC and Fressita didn't

Fucking traitor. Go suck porteño dicks on the other side of the river

Messi is literally England, the player. Each fucking time he get's pumped up and plays like a madman, people gets hyped up and the possibility of winning a trophy for Argentina seems plausible, but then he plays poorly in the real deal and everything crashes again.

Who do you guys hate more Argies or BRs?

Argies by far. Too arrogant for having less trophies than us, being way bigger. The thing with brs is we will forever remember assblasting them in the 50' WC

Argentinians are more arrogant than brazilians with less reason to be (not saying were not arrogant)

thats about the most memorable thing uruGAY ever did

I think Argentinians are awesome and deserve to win every WC they participate in from now on.

give it a break, the team literally went auto-pilot and without a manager that season (late tito was dealing with his cancer)

who was our coach?

tito then roura for the most part of the season

well he had cancer

that's what i've tried to say in the earlier post. the team was in auto-pilot mode for the most part of the season.

counting trophies from the middle ages and those dirt copa trophies no one cares about... nice

but you are an argentina province

si?

Southerners will tell you Argentinians because MontevideANOS suck Porteño dick, speak like Porteño faggots, watch Porteño TV but then cry about being treated like a small brother.

Went over there last month, nowadays they call Piscinas(pools) "Piletas" because argies speak that way. They're just a shitty copy of buenos aires and they get extremely butthurt when you remind them of that, Maldonado, Montevideo, Canelones, Colonia, all shitholes full of liberal feminist hippies instructed in college by other hippies that do annual parades about minority/faggot/women/commies rights and filled with nigger pastabaseros that shoot you in the face when you're shopping because their brain is non-existant. The dream of the southerner is moving to Buenos Aires and meet Jorge Rial.

Here in the north we dislike Brazilians the most simply because they're brazilians, argies from santa fe are cool but they have less titles than us they're a joke.

Is this another episode of 'le redneck farmer cucked by muh capital city and civilization'? It seems like.

How long will Messi play for Barcelona?

>talks about consistency
>thinks french are elite

God, why do you sound like such an asspained little faggot? I can see why they pick on Uruguayans.

Bitch I'm from 33 and I hate argies with a passion
In the same way you are muslim rightful clay I suppose

Uruguay has 17 official non-discontinued international trophies, same as Argentina

You must be including some discontinued meme trophy

@80930770
Toothpaste literally causes cancer. A19, junkie

at least 5 more years