/peg/ First Edition

Sup Forums Exit General

Now we the refugees!
In light of habbenings around the world I thought it would be nice to have a thread dedicated to discussing exit strategies in case when shit really hits the fan. (Martial Law, Full on planet of the apes, Nuclear launch detected) Also discus associated states of your respected places of origin that would be very easy to migrate to. An example for USA would be Micronesia and Marshall Islands, and the West Indies and Falkland Islands for UK.

How hard would it be for a burger to get UK citizenship? I really like the Falkland Islands and im going to visit there to scope it out and see if there is any viable way to make a living out there. Only 3000 population, all white protestant christian. Beautiful land and EMPEROR FUCKING PENGUINS!!!

bump

Shameless self bump again, come on goys

STAY OF MY ISLANDS YOU SEA JEWS

Bampen

Get out of your country Burgers, I give you 2 months before king nigger calls martial law.

Start prepping or GTFO.

Also, can any Burger explain the UN army presence all over the US?

Fuck that, it looks like it would be too fucking cold. I don't want to live that close to the south pole. Satan lives there. Santa lives at the north one.

There is literally 0 reason to move there. If you want to be unaffected by happenings move to Montana or Alaska. Half the time the government doesn't even know what is going on.

Still doesn't belong to you niggers

Aren't there basically no natural resources there aside from fishing?

>my islands
>checks flag

be sure to post on Sup Forums when u go there so i can collect the flag m8

you missed one: true white people, something Argentina really wants, almost as much as they want to be european

>Malvinas
>British
kek

>something Argentina really wants

What something to compare their dick size to in order to feel "larger"?

You have no valid claim I dont care what UN says they are about to unravel anyway.

Why do you want them so badly anyway?

they want to feel like they are relevant and important, like they kind of were a hundred years ago, kind of

>Alaska
>Safe from happenings
>Right next to RUSSIA

wew

There is no red army nor threat of military attacks outside Jeanou.

I havent exactly been hiding my power level on facebook so I just want to leave the states.

How do you collect flags just save the image?

>living in the arctic circle
>not just walking across

bumping from the grave

Anyone else got exit plans?

no exit plan. i'll go full wolverines.
>i'll be the one drawing dicks everywhere.

>huehuehuehue
What?