twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now THAT is filmmaking!

That's a tongue in cheek joke
Snyder takes himself too seriously

Is GOTG2 Supperkino?

>joke that didn't appear in the movie
DCBros are living desperation.

Seriously fuck off to reddit with this shit

Why are Marlets so obsessed with Snyder? Don't you have Josh and Gunn to jerk it to?

Thing is, James Gunn did that as a fucking joke.

Zack Snyder is serious when he horribly frames a scene like this and thinks that comparing Superman to Christ in Gethsemane with a dumbed down shot like this is somehow more than puddle deep.

snyder's symbolism is 2deep4u

>I MAKE LE POOP DO YOU MAKE LE POOP?
>I'M GOING TO MAKE A TURDY POOP AND HIDE IT IN YOUR BED HAHAHA
Don't name Zack "/ourguy/" Snyder in a thread about this piece of shit please

I don't know, but that pic is KINO.

This.

At least Snyder was referencing something from the Bible. That's serious deep shit there.

All Marvel is doing in the OP pic is referencing some old HBO tv show.

>talking about Snyder in a capeshit thread
Are GoTG fans really this sad? Sad!

Do you really think James Gunn thinks "ha Snyder does this seriously what a fucking idiot"? Seems like a Joss Whedon line of thinking to me.

>Just a joke XD

Pathetic Marvel Mental Manlet

it's referencing the last supper u dolt

>marvel thread
>everyone talking about Zacky boy
You guys are a little pathetic did you know that?

Wow...this thing is getting more and more retarded by the second, is James Gunn ok? Did his dad died or something?

Why do anons pretend to like DC?

Holy fuck.
When I posted this ,
I had totally forgot Snyder put that shitty Last Supper reference into Watchmen.

Snyder's Watchmen was such superficial garbage, I had (purposefully) forgotten most of the stupid shit he tossed into it.

Really says something when Gunn 's joke promo shot from GotG was the same shit done by Snyder that was supposed to be some kind of intelligent scene taken seriously.

That whole opening is overrated as fuck.

The whole Nite Owl saving Batman's parents with an actual Batman poster in the background is fucking stupid too.

Same reason people around you pretend to like you.

Damn, James Gunn is getting really desperate there. Did the JL trailer views really destroy him completely?

that is forced as fuck nigga

>Snyder's kinos made a Marlet this mad
Beautiful

If only you were as passionate about James Gunn's flicks as you are dissecting Snyder films.

I'm a DCbro but I like Gunn, he's a KINOMASTER compared to those Russo hacks. Is he okay? Everything GotG2 related looks like fucking shit so far

last supper ripoffs are so overdone

>it's okay when Marvel does it

>trying to realign "forced" as a good thing

Are all DCbros this retarded?

>Marvel thread
>90% of the thread is obsessing over Snyder
Success breeds jealousy

This board is fucking shit, I'm going back to Sup Forums

You know what fucking sucks?

I've read far far far far more DC and Justice League books than Marvel cosmic books.

And while Gunn has glossed over a number of things and changed stuff with Marvel cosmic and GotG, it still seems far far better than what Snyder has done to DC.

Hell, I am more into DC's cosmic side and I just don't see the Snyderverse doing a great job with it. I saw BvS at a free screening and I guess one glimmer of hope was Darkseid as some kind of elder god cosmic horror looming in the background. Yet with how poorly they handled simpler characters like Luthor or even fucking Superman, I can't imagine DC cosmic characters like Darkseid and the New Gods will be handled well.

They are. Yet as a one off promo image done as a joke? I'm fine with it. If it was in an actual movie, and expected to be taken serious at this point, it would suck.

Snyder's a turbomanlet, he's like 5'7"

What's that? The eternal butthurt of the Marlet? I'm glad you're not even pretending you give a shit about GoTG2. Atleast you're honest about that.

Keep going Marvel! I feel that oscar is coming! This year is the year!

Darkseid is what?

>A deleted scene from the 2014 movie with Gunn axed because even he recognized it was forced and stupid in retrospect.

Really makes you think.

Why does Sup Forums hate fun?

We don't, we love the new JL trailer

GoTG is fun the same way The Big Bang Theory is fun.

Meaning not at all.

>Priest takes a giant audible gulp before this shot

If you think this scene was supposed to be serious then you should make your way Jesus. Immediately.

>Marlets didn't get the reference
As usual, they are better off just sticking to their focus-tested mass audience garbage for kids.

Let adults discuss Snyder.

>still no Kingdom Come adaptation
FUCKIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So glad they gave him more of a fin.

Please. I try not to think of dragging Kingdom Come into that shitty Man of Steel flick.

Plus the pastor from KC was in a wholly different situation.

You're just proving to me how superficial Snyder is.

I could almost swear he is literally illiterate and just reads comics for the pretty visuals.

Nice bait lel

The scene in your pic is better than anything in the MCU though. Fuck, this too:
youtube.com/watch?v=sNXohNU3tWo&t
KINO
I
N
O

Tell me about Dr. Manhattan
Why does he wear underwear?

Kingdom Come only works after you've established all the characters though.

Also, you can't make an Elseworld movie after only 4 movies. It would be franchise suicide

>he attempts to be knowledgeable while completely missing the reference
What a dumb Marlet. They really are this sad and petty.

It's ok your heroes James Gunn and Russo Bros will make more watered-down trash for your low standards to shill. No need to be this butthurt.

I enjoyed watchmen, the directors cut is really good imo, and 300 was a decent action movie.

still doesn't negate BvS being total shit and snyder's borderline retarded on the nose symbolism.

that gotg last supper is obviously tongue in cheek, snyder doing it in watchman was almost certainly sincere and thought he was being clever.

>James gunn
>joke

Nope

Kingdom Come is only """"good"""" because people like Alex Ross's lame art

>Alex Ross's lame art
Watch it cuck

Snyder's comparison here makes sense and adds to the scene
while GotG is just a goof le edgy meme reference

>chinese can do subtlety better than capeshit flicks
what the fuck happened

>ayy lmaos are different colored humans who also know about Christianity
I want this meme to end

2/10
I mean, I HOPE this is bait. I hope you are not a complete retard, user.

The Marlets have a chronic case of butthurt after Snyder entered the genre.

How will marvel and dc recover lads?

Holy shit a fellow Oriolesbro

We doomed