TEN:Titans offer Mike Mularkey contract extension
NO:Mike Thomas goes 7-85-2 in season-ending loss
NO:Brees slings three TDs in heart-breaking loss
MIN:Diggs rescues Vikings in game of the year
MIN:Keenum hurls walk-off TD as Vikings advance
PIT:Roethlisberger says he'll keep playing in '18
JAC:Yeldon excels as role player in win over PIT
TEN:Titans RT Jack Conklin suffered torn ACL
PIT:Vance McDonald leads Steelers in targets (16)
PIT:Despite injury, A. Brown puts on playoff show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5CCIkLznQVk
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-park-yu-an-world-buddism-union-broadcasting-s-announcer-66649xv/answers/new.html
youtu.be/nTefmdF3Ous
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vikings

>the Jags are in the AFCCG
I still can't believe it

are going to play the Jaguars in the Owl

Why did the Rams let these two guys go?

There's always next year
Hope the Vikes beat the Iggles and the Jags beat the Pats

My dad was crying when I called him when Niggs scored the walk off td. Made me tear up too. How bout them vikes

EZ cakewalk for the Pats. Will Brady get his 7th next year too or will there be nonmeme teams in the playoffs.

Pats are a meme team now

which one of these teams should I root for in the final playoff games

>the only team that's consistently in the playoffs is the meme team

The Birds

Vikings and Jags

Eagles and jags

Patriots if they're facing vikes

good attitude to have bird bro
Except the whole"best the iggel" part

This too shall pss.

For real, you shouls stop using the word "meme" for every fucking thing.

WHO SHOULD YOU ROOT FOR ORDER OF AUTHORITY

1.Eagles
2.Jags
3.Pats

has yesterday's play been given a proper nickname yet? and not something gay like Minnesota Miracle

Nothing personal against the Eagles, except them beating the Falcons. If it was Wentz' Eagles beating the Falcons, wouldnt care desu.

I got everything wrong except for the Patriots.

it doesn't need a name
it was good cause the Saints secondary is hot garbage. Nothing too spectacular happened other than a last second TD

Jags = Owl

7-1 meme country

Kansas over Titans
Rams over falcons

Steelers over jags
Falcons over eagles
Saints over vikes

Those were my fuck ups

are iggles actually the most likeable of all the teams left?

Eagles will win

Jags are OK but viking fans are insufferable faggots. They're either uppity or whining, going between both on a constant basis

>people forgot just how awful the failcoons were at choking while on primetime

>yfwdbwdso

Absolutely not

Jags are. They have the least obnoxious fans of the teams left.

Pussies, the lot of you.

Whiff 6

>Multiple Jaguars players said they could sense mounting frustration from Pittsburgh.

>"We almost fought them a couple of times," outside linebacker Lerentee McCray told USA Today Sports. "What's your mom say when you say something stupid? She put a bar of soap in your mouth, right? But we ain't your momma. We're your stepdad. We're going to hit you in the mouth."

There's literally nothing more amazing than when the Steelers blow it.

That's an amazing quote

youtu.be/5CCIkLznQVk

>We're your stepdads
I cant wait for the Cucksonville Nigguars to get eliminated. Bunch of trashtalking apes backed retarded hick fans, literally the most unlikeable team in the playoffs right now

On January the 21st, you will wake up in a bigger house.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-park-yu-an-world-buddism-union-broadcasting-s-announcer-66649xv/answers/new.html

Rams will win a playoff game.

youtu.be/nTefmdF3Ous
>Steelers fags

t. Seething shittsburger

>t. Alex from Altoona

Yinzers btfo
Urinating tree btfo

who can stop him?

>antonio brown crying like a beta soyboy after shittsburgh gets BTFO

>that thinning hairline despite his hair transplant surgeries
Top kek

This is your Super Bowl MVP, Sup Forums. Say something nice about him.

he kind of looks like derek carr from a distance

Jags are going to win because they're going to take out Brady. Literally.

To Steelers fans:

Who would you prefer in the sb now; Jags or Pats?

>falcons/eagles comes down to thrilling last drive
>jags\steelers turns in to bonkers shoutout
>Vikings/saints is a instant classic

>patriots/titans is a snooze fest

Are the patriots too boring for the nfl?

Ratings have tanked since Peyton retired

Why do NFL players not tackle anymore?

Todd bradley and his noodle arm checkdowns to gronk/random manlet

>DEN:Broncos WR Carlos Henderson popped for weed
How petty is this shit in 2018?

I believe the name of the play is called "The Seven Heaven"

>McDaniels chooses colts over giants
>Patricia chooses lions over giants
>shurmur picks cardinals over giants

Hmmm

leave brady to me

>implying it'll be him
Fournette or Ramsey are getting it

>DEN:Broncos WR Carlos Henderson popped for weed
fucking copycat

>patriots beat the black bortles in the AFCCG
>play the nick foles in the superb owl

feels good

Tom Coughlin knew. He knew the ancients foretold of his coming. Of a man who could guide autistic quarterbacks to defeat a monster. A man who could save us all.

Tom Coughlin knew that the Giants could never take him back to the Super Bowl. He knew that defeating the Patriots in the regular season wouldn't be enough.

No.

He needed to go somewhere else. Some place else with a strong defense and an autistic quarterback. Some place that could defeat Brady/Belichick before the Super Bowl. Some place where he could deliver a crushing playoff loss.

A place like Jacksonville.

Some will say, "but he's not even the coach!" Other doubters will say, "Jacksonville can't keep this up!" But Tom Coughlin is prepared. Next weekend, we will witness something many thought was impossible. We will watch a Blake Bortles led team reach the Super Bowl after vanquishing the 5 headed monstrosity that resides in Foxborough.

Whatever happens afterwards won't matter. Tom Coughlin can rest easy knowing that he has saved us all. Even when they ran him out of Jacksonville the first time, or when they ran him out of New York, he knew.

Tom Coughlin knew.

Why would any head coach want to work there while Eli is still there? He's clearly declining, but you'll get railroaded when you have to put him out to pasture and he goes on national TV and literally sheds tears about it.

#2 pick in the draft so whichever coach will be able to pick the QB of the future

If the Jags win a super bowl before we do I’m going to kill myself. Especially if DW4 ends up somehow being a bust.

Jags can’t cover good TEs to save their life. They have fast safeties and linebackers but they’re not going to match up well with Gronk. Gonna say he goes for 12 receptions, 130 yards, 2 TDs. BB will force Blake to throw. Pats win 24-13.

Ramsey can shut down gronk easy

I think Ramsey takes Gronk and Bouye takes Cooks with a Free Safety over the top. I just don’t think Pats win this one. Jags can rush with four and they have fast linebackers like Jack and Smith who can take on Lewis/White out of the backfield. Unless Bortles throws a bunch of picks, Jags will win.

>Teddy Bridgewater gets hurt, which prompts Vikings to acquire Sam Bradford from the Eagles, which allows Eagles to start Carson Wentz, who gets hurt and whose replacement, Nick Foles, will play for NFC title next week vs Case Keenum, who was Nick Foles' back up on the Rams, who's starting because Sam Bradford got hurt.

Eli may be de lining but he's still unironically the best qb they have.

Three franchises could win their first super bowl but we all know the Patriots are going to win it. It's not fair bros

Sam Bradford ended up sending one of his former teams to the Super Bowl.

Nah. Jags Vikings defensive shootout. Probably gonna be a low rating Super Bowl. Big defensive battle. Vikings win 10-3.

LMAO

Patriots games are still watched and so have better ratings

Vikings could barely put away the Saints, they're losing to the Eagles

>"this one guy will surely shut down the best TE ever"
>he doesn't
>"they cheated!"

Every. Time.

The fuck? The Saints are a more complete team than the Iggles and Foles play like booty against the Raiders and Falcons. Vikings will take it.

Jags.

Yeah except this time it’s Jalen Ramsey who is shaping up to be the next shut down corner ala Primetime/Revis

Why would Patriots trade away Jimmy G when Brady is declining? Then when you put him out to pasture he goes to Kraft and throws a bitch fit

The Jags might have embarrassed the Steelers for their shit talking but Steeler fans will always hate the Patriots and Ravens the most. The Steelers are like 3-9 against the Pats in the playoffs, they have been embarrassing them for ever. Take out the Pats and the Steelers probably have two more rings and would be considered the next great dynasty.

>Brady is declining
Confirmed retard. Unless we see Manning levels of decline then it was right to keep Brady.

Um, sweetie, Brady is already falling off the cliff.

t. Max Shekelman

he is declining slowly but surely
>inb4 muh tb12 method
age and time don't give a fuck if you eat kale, they'll get to you sooner or later and it's already happening to brady

the Tom Coughlin redemption arc has led to this

Better to get another SB or two now with TB12 then gamble on Jimmy who might not even have the clutch factor of experience to beat other championship teams.
>inb4 49ers beat Jags so Jimmy is elite meme

You can shit on me all you want, but I don't think that the Saints rookie safety's decision to try and undercut Diggs was the wrong one. Even if the safety tackles high in Diggs and wraps him up, Diggs still could stretch a foot out to the sideline to kill the clock at the 25 yard line. If he didn't miss with his low target hit, then Diggs would have fallen on his ass with absolutely no chance to get out of bounds. Yes, the safety missed badly, but I'm not going to kill him for his choice.

The Raheem Moore fuck-up 6 years ago vs. the Ravens is still worse.

>tom coughlin will cuck bradley and bellycheat out of another lombardi
is he /ourguy/?

Is Ramsey also going to grow six inches and 75lbs before next week? No? Then he doesn't have a prayer of stopping Gronk alone.
Put Dion Sanders one on one against Gronk and Gronk will win every fucking time. He's simply too big and too fast to be contained one on one.

Yes, because fuck long term planning to satisfy some crybaby diva who knows his time is expiring

He’s obviously going to get doubled since Pats have shit WRs. Pats will get shut down. They always lose to teams with great defenses, just look at the 2015 Broncos. Only time they ever beat great defenses like 2014 Seahawks is when they have their own elite defense.

>barely put away
They shut them out in the first half of the game. and a playoff game at that, the first time ever in Bree's career. Just because it evened up in the second half doesn't mean they struggled with it.

Really happy for the Jags. They’re coming for your sweet, tender bungholes, Patsfags

you could've argued the Saints barely put away the Panthers and a lot of people had the Saints in the owl

Pats have an elite defense

>JAX will lose to NE