What THE FUCK was his problem?

What THE FUCK was his problem?

The autist girl pissed me off something fierce.

Just help with jumping the fucker and beating him until he stops moving.

This. I hated her from the very car hijacking scene.

some of his many personalities had mental issues

>some of his many personalities had mental issues

so far this is the shittiest "discussion" thread of the day

better than HA x 50 posters

what show is your image from, looks hilarious

There isn't much to talk about. Film was okay, the girls were annoying, a lot of the sub plot doesn't feel like its going anywhere. Probably wouldn't recommend it to others.

Hola reddit

A Bit of Fry & Laurie, if I reckon correctly.

How long have you been a raging homosexual?

>a lot of the sub plot doesn't feel like its going anywhere
What subplot?

Discussions on Sup Forums HAH

The parts about his psychiatrist. The conference on his mental illness. Also the sudden supernatural powers out of nowhere felt out of place.

Are you kidding?
None of these are subplots.
Each one of them served their purpose in the movie.

No more chip suppers or cocaine for Bruceeeeeeeeeeeeey!

plus she has that stupid anne hathaway face

I'M ACTING

Repressed sexuality. His mother was extremely religious and he can't deal with the arousing feelings young girls make him feel.
Once he was working and two young women decided to tease him, one of them grabbed his hands and put on her chest then they both ran away laughing. It was just a joke but this triggered him so much that he invented this story about how the ones that suffered are evolved blah blah blah I need to kidnap two qts that always had it easy and eat them alive etc etc.
You can see that all his personalities say something about his abuse and his sexuality.

But he was right about being extra-human.

Shamalan Cinematic Universe comfirmed then?

SHAMALANCU > MARVELCU > DCCU

>Also the sudden supernatural powers out of nowhere felt out of place.
>literally the central idea of the movie
>literally 70% of the trailers
>it's a "pleb can't find arguments to dislike something so he just makes it up" episode

what about the diabetic one?
>Mcavoy got to spoon her, touch her tummy from behind and possibly smell her hair

Post rare anyas

Was it ASMR-kino?
A lot of the scenes, especially when he was a woman made me feel really calm because of his voice.

I think the diabetic one was most to show "the power of the brain" over the biological system...but it was a teen female too, right?

Also, you can see that all "his personalities" have the same taste. When Hedwig ask alien face a kiss he mentions he actually wanted to kiss the black girl (that was the ocd's first choice too) but she was too troublesome.

>He literally goes full python, crushing bitches

user her strategy allowed her to survive despite her many failed attempts at manipulating him but the real villain was touchy feely uncle at very end.

So you could say we all learned something.

A lot of people in this thread need the beast