twitter.com/vonstrenginho/status/952872626812223489
vocaroo.com/i/s0XJ229WKZf3
instagram.com/p/Bd-SGlelFmB/
streamable.com/lu7m2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>half time
>kloppo comes up to you
>shouts PRESS PRESS PRESS in your face

I remember seeing a comment about how good Robertson was in this game, pretty sure it's only because of this.

>just run after it like a diarrhea stricken man going the toilet

that was retarded, they literally almost draw

he's a scot. you can't teach him much more than "run after the ball and don't shit on the pitch"

¡VAMOS VAMOS!

He made the most successful tackles and the most clearances in the game, he also completely shut-down Raheem the meme.

>heavy metal football

Edgy, annoying, noisy and pointlessly aggressive?

How exactly wasn't Robertson pointlessly aggressive there?

>brazilian reading comprehension

ITT: Plebs of the highest Order

Good lad

>tfw Moreno will still make his way into the squad

>tfw gave away Andy Robertson, Harry Maguire, Jake Livermore, Robert Snodgrass, Curtis Davies and Tom Huddlestone for basically pennies

Lads we're 3rd now. Stoke will rip Mouyes apart tonight!

Germany YES!

Wasn't a foul btw

>Stoke will rip Mouyes apart tonight
Probably a higher chance of Newcastle beating City next week desu senpai.

shut up gypsy

being noisy, annoying and aggressive is a bad thing? City gifted >us 2 goals from it

go back to wanking over mou, gyp cunt

>that Klopp feel

>scouser

>scouserson

>Sup Forums fame got to his head

Just trip up mate so I can filter you.

you can have Diame back if you want la

Poop is still looking for Snakeheem Snakeling in Robertson's pocket

> Wake up
> We've beaten City

Our year la!

KEK

you should trip up irl everytime you visit my country so I can roundhousekick you back in your mother's gulasz ridden cunt you soyboy hungarian wanker.

Hope Bobby sign new contract. 2 years left and also have buyout clause in it.

They`ve offered him a lifetime contract.

put me in the screencap

seriously? have you seen a single shot/chance created by sterling during that match? this guy was outstanding, won almost every duel, got once nutmeged by walker, afair, but still managed to clear the ball away. up front he wasnt really as present as usual, but he had different tasks that day.

>Imblying anyone would be stupid enough to sign their career away

THIS CONTRACT DOES NOT FOOKEN SLIP
Might actually have to off myself if it does, the team would be a lot worse off without him.

>half time
>kloppo gives his players jaffa cakes and cocaine
>shouts PRESS PRESS PRESS in your face

For me he's the Scouse Kevin Großkreutz.

Should we sign Wilshere on a free in the summer?

Maybe if >we can find a doctor to fix him.

Can we fool Arsene into buying Sturridge somehow?

Only if Studge suddenly becomes French.

>my country

Robertson reportedly got his weekly wage increased to £50,001. Turns out he had an extra Sterling in his pocket

No, but Rafa will probably take him.

Apparently Can might be staying after all

Not really fussed either way, was great yesterday but way too inconsistent

WTF I love Emre now.

>That Liverpool feel

Feels like crushing.

Nothing out of the ordinary here. Just a Glaswegian LB after his half time line.

you're like a fucking pest that won't go away

I think it's smart from us not to fall for the 90 Mio. pacy African Frenchman winger.

someone post that kevin großkreutz running 100km quote from titanic and replace him with robertson

The Chad Stride

But we`re falling for a pacy African Portuguese winger instead.

How will Hungary ever recover?

The only cultural landmark I can think that Romania has is the sewer dwellers

He is black so he's basically French

webm of Robertson bullying Sterling?

Literally bullied off the pitch early.

twitter.com/vonstrenginho/status/952872626812223489

Wish we had commentators like this and not Martin Tyler just having a stroke in slow motion

>Karius exists
Literally the only thing that has my down about this team right now.

They're both done. Allison (or if >we are unlucky Butland, or if >we are really lucky, but I seriously lucky, Oblak) is coming in.

Seriously doubt, it should say.

Einmal lag der BVB in Rückstand, Trainer Kloppo schrie herum und zog wilde Grimassen. Die Mannschaft reagierte umgehend und gewann doch noch mit 6:1. Kloppo hinterher gewohnt schlagfertig: "Einfach nur geil!"

Eines schönen Trainingstages war Sven Bender etwas faul und lief nicht die geforderten 100 Kilometer pro Trainingsspiel. Kloppo nahm den Jungen zur Seite, schrie: "Hast du 'nen Lattenschuß? Das hier is 'ne Vollgasveranstaltung!" Im nächsten Spiel lief Bender dann 200 Kilometer. Kult-Motivator Kloppo!

Kult-Fußballehrer Kloppo wurde vor einem BVB-Heimspiel mal gefragt, wie er die Atmosphäre im Stadion fände. Kloppo nahm mal wieder kein Blatt vor den Mund: "Einfach geil!" Einfach Kloppo, sagen wir!

Vor einem Spiel gegen Real Madrid wurde Kloppo nach den Qualitäten des Gegners gefragt. Da mußte der Sprüchepapst nicht lange nachdenken: "Real is'n Brett!" Bewundernde Zuhörer allenthalben.

Vor dem Duell mit dem FC Bayern, einem Team mit "brutaler Qualität" (Kloppo), forderte Kult-Kloppo Jürgen Klopp von seiner Mannschaft "brutale Bereitschaft" ein. Das Spiel ging dann 1:1 aus. Kloppo nach der Partie: "Daß Lewa noch den Ausgleich macht, war brutal wichtig!" Top-Analyse à la Kloppo.

Einmal verletzte sich Kevin Großkreutz schwer im Adduktorenbereich. Kloppo mitfühlend: "Das ist brutal für den Kevin." Als Großkreutz wieder gesund war, lief er wieder die gewohnten 150 Kilometer pro Spiel und schoß sogar ein Tor. "Das ist richtig geil", erklärte Wort-Genie Kloppo auf der anschließenden Pressekonferenz den darob begeisterten Journalisten.

Klopp will give Karius until Summer, at which point >we will probably actually sign a proven keeper.

I don't get it.

vocaroo.com/i/s0XJ229WKZf3

Who are the more delusional cunts lads? Liverpool fans or Arsenal fans?

ABLs

Leicester fans know their place for the most part lad, why bring them into this?

it changes every weekend

yeah how silly of liverpool to dream big after they beat the club nobody else managed to beat this season, comfortably finished first in their CL group and are third in the league

Porto soon.

Finally someone started paying attention about how to play against meme tiki taka.

Europeans are slow to learn, tiki taka doesn't work

>Liverpool/Swansea next
[Laughter stops]

Euros are in the forefront on both national and club level though

thank god for that

Based gypsy

Riddle me this. Leicester is a small team. There is literally no reason whatsoever to hate on them ergo... why would the term "ABL" ever apply to them?

this is the same level as autism as the 'dere's no league called EPL' fags

> the 'dere's no league called EPL' fags
But they're right.

Actually no wait they aren't, the Egyptian Premier League and the Eritrean Premier League exist.

There’s literally nothing wrong with Gulasch.

> he calls football "American Football"

I call it handegg.

he's good snake charmer

So edgy....
You are going to fit right in here in Sup Forums. Welcome.

BURY IT DEEP, YAMAGUCHI

People calling Bobby

> Firminho

I'm sick of it, Wobbie. Sick of it!

instagram.com/p/Bd-SGlelFmB/

True feels never dies

>tfw people pronouncing it like Ronaldinho
I know he`s good, but come on.

>You now remember Peterborough under Darren Ferguson

>Since 2013, no player in Europe has been booked more times for "excessive celebration" than Roberto Firmino.

How much for Oblak?

I wish I knew how to speak German, my school only taught Spanish and French

Simon Mignolet is considering his future at Liverpool ahead of the World Cup. Jan Oblak and Alisson are potential replacements for the Belgian. #lfclive [Paul Joyce]

Literally pay whatever they want, don't care if it's £142m. Just get those cunts out of goal

gerrin la

TLF

streamable.com/lu7m2

>Tom Huddlestone