Reminder the Patriots Internet Defense Force never sleeps and if you post anything anti-Patriots you will get...

Reminder the Patriots Internet Defense Force never sleeps and if you post anything anti-Patriots you will get completely, utterly, unequivocally, irrevocably btfo

Dumb vermont faggots

Eli Manning

I can't wait to watch you smug fucks have a complete and total meltdown after witnessing Brady getting his shit pushed in by the Minnesota Fucking Vikings, of all teams.

Imagine it Sup Forums. Imagine it.

Weird way of spelling the Jacksonville Jaguars

This

Pats BTFO

>42-54 since then
>no playoff wins and one measly game
>3-13
>Benched
>2 more rings
Yeah they sure got them good

*blocks your path*

Bamparoo

its cool, soak it up now. after bill and the T-boi leave, you'll be left with nothing. even your legacy QB, left. bill dont give a fuck, bill aint here for patriots, he's just there to win.
You'll know you'll never be as satisfied because nothing will ever be as great again, you'll just have years and years of mediocre seasons. probably will turn into the new age bills.

And the bills will probably end up as perennial afce champions too lmao how will patsies ever recover?

Jalen Ramsey, from the bottom of every Patriots fan's heart, thank you. Sincerely.

cringe

theres literally nothing wrong with being a patriots fan

I was born in New Hampshire, what do you want me to do? Root for the Jets? Fuck off

On February 3rd, Two Thousand and Eight, Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr and the New England Patriots professional football team lost in the Championship "Super Bowl" game to the New York Football Giants, after an undefeated regular season and playoff record.

Wait, what does that mean their record was at the end of the season? They played 16 regular season games, 3 post-season games....won all but the last game in the superbowl....so what you're saying is...
>18-1?

>mfw the worst record of the bradybill era was three times better than the "Giants" record this year and happened 15 seasons ago and was bookended by 3 rings
>3-13

We have felt something that you and most current living people will never feel lol. At least we got to feel this. You'll never see it for your shit team.

>scored 10 points against bills and titans
>gave up 42 points and almost 500 yards to a team they were up 21-0 on
>rekt by Jimmy G
>already talking about an owl
This pretty much confirms the BTFO. Patriots by 20

>shit team
>patriots pre-2000

Enjoy the gooood old dayyys.

How does it feel that mark sanchez BTFO you guys AT HOME all those years ago?

we out here

It literally doesn't even register thanks to the butt fumble

What?
> 3 losses to jets at home since 2003

This is Maine, inner maine

Still counts

> btf*

FTFY

I'll take 18-20 years of glory and unbreakable records that niggers can't even come close to breaking. Pats etched into the books forever.

Mad? :)

>m-muh bulletin board material

You do realize Plaxico Burress predicted beating you guys 23-17 and came out and sent you to 18-1, right? Like this shit doesn't matter to anyone, doesn't make anyone play better.

you know, there's plenty of us here who have been fans since the patriots sucked ass and have been diehard fans ever since. the late-90s carroll era was nothing but getting your ass beat week after week by mediocre teams (e.g. marino, manning, flutie, testeverde); the AFC east (which then had 5 teams for you babbies) was the joke of the league. it wasnt until pic related that the entire franchise turned around, and since then it's basically been a 16+ year old orgasm. i know it will be coming to an end in the coming years, and given kraft's money in the company it wont completely end, but i won't be salty or pissed off once brady/belichick retire.

mo lewis is a saint

LifeLong Florida Patriots Fan since 2014 here!

Borrowed my mom's credit card and am rocking my Brandin Cooks Jersey

are the patriots the new cowboys?

Most of their rings are over 10 years ago, so only two count

A lot of Vermont people are Giants fans. At least the trailer park people are. They associate the Pats with faggy suburban pansies in Mass.

weird, thought vermont was a bunch of subaru driving smug liberals

>poor people associated with shitty team
>wealthy people associated with winning team
sounds good to me :^)

This, All the jews in my area are patriot fans

like i said, enjoy it. just the stream will dry up. ya'll just act like it'll never happen. i'm just here to watch.

That's Burlington and a few other areas. Most of Vermont is really rural and there were lots of family feud relating shooting incidents with hunting rifles near where I lived as a kid.

I was Pats fan as a kid because my Dad was richer. All my friends were Giants fans. I remember the helmet catch pretty clearly. Now that I have matured and have moved away from NE for so long im not a Pats fan anymore, fuck Brady.

>the pats have fans online
name one nfl team that doesn't

no u

18-1

Eighteen and one

AND ONE