Has any other actor pulled off a mask this well?

Has any other actor pulled off a mask this well?

Bale never looked quite right, and Evans just looks silly with his on

It's affleck chin
Jawlets like keaton can't compete

What about Daredevil? Ehhhhhh I am not sure.

nobody looks worse than Ezra in his Flash mask

Subtle, OP

nobody pulls off spoilt rich alcoholic with mental problems better then bruce wayne I mean Batman I mean Ben Affleck

Evans looks stunning though.
t. girl

>

Is his face supposed to look masculine?

guaranteed replies
>Has any other actor pulled off a mask this well?

One other has tried, but failed.

Better than Grant Gustin

>that lanklet Cap America
>that chubby ScarJo
Poor Avengers

Affleck looks like both Batman and Bruce Wayne. He fits the role appearance wise and performance wise so far.

na he's cute

>Has any other actor pulled off a mask this well?
It woul be extremely painful

For me this is all wrong.
The nose should either be visible, like
or fully covered like in OP
The DD is something in between. I bet it feels awkward to wiggle his nose, and to move the face in general.

DD in just his head cover was so intimidating and hype.

Season 1 looked surprisingly good

Shame that you go from this to Iron Fist just being a curly haired fag in a hoodie. I think Daredevil's red costume in the show still looks less derpy than Bale's Bat and Evan's Cap.

christian bale always kept his mouth open like he couldn't breathe through his nose properly

This.

It'll suck if Affleck does bail out from DCEU.

Has any other actor pulled off a m'ask this well?

He has a twinkface and his voice is not masculine
t. actual girl

Bale was a great Bruce Wayne but a horrible Batman and if TDKR wasn't so bad he's probably be more fondly remembered.

Affleck was an OK Bruce Wayne and a great Batman, he just had the misfortune of being in that abortion of a movie.

I feel like we will never get somebody that can play both roles well while also having a script that doesn't suck shit.

I really liked him as a stoic, older Bruce Wayne. He reminded me of bruce wayne in the dark knight returns.

kek'd and checked
heil to you

This.

Affleck has the perfect butt-chin to wear a cowl like Batman's

It would be extremely painful.

Bale's mask pushed up under his nose. This made him look buck-toothed in the mask. His mask also care around the sides of his cheeks more, so his whole mouth area was smooshed in. I'm not sure how they're getting around this for Ben.

BvS (SS) and JL is enough. I am bored of TDKR look. It looks great and all but there's no point in not using a few of the other 70 suits from the comic.

>GOAT daredevil costume

Most superhero masks just don't work well in film...
>Cap looks better without the mask
>They never made wolverine wear the mask
>Daredevil looked best with just a hood

All helmet like masks look awkward as hell. Prove me wrong.

>5+ Cap movies in and still no scalemail suit

Why

That's because Affleck is Bruce IRL too.
He is rich, he has issues, his life is about pretending to be someone else, he suffers from depression... and now he finally dresses as a bat too.

He is actually pulling Batman better than anyone in live action before him even if it's not quite right yet...

Wolverine could look cooler than Batfleck if they tried

Agreed. Even Affleck's, which really brings out the jawline, just kinda makes the rest of his head seem fat. I don't think there will ever be a good-lucking Batman, though Bale was probably the best Bruce Wayne there ever will be.

I think making his head look chunkier really works in his favour. But I'm not sure if that's just because of the contrast that the DKR mask made Bale's head look like an apricot ontop of a thin neck.