There is literally nothing wrong with using cannabis within the privacy of your own home

There is literally nothing wrong with using cannabis within the privacy of your own home.

The smoke will stain your curtains

well you got me there

cannabis is for niggers and people lacking self control.

Smoking pot should be punishable by death.

What if I told you I enjoy weed while making 60,000 a year living comfortably and I'm white?

You still deserve to die.

I'd tell you if you tried harder that figure could be higher and if you don't try as hard as possible you are a degenerate.

Yep, see no problem here. Just don't start crying if your boss lets you go because you turned into a lazy fuck and your herb scent is making others unwilling to be around you

I know you probably don't have a lot of disposable income, being from an armpit of a country, but do you know anything about marijuana?

Why stress out over that? There's more to life than money.

People smell much worse from drinking too much booze. If you smell like weed at work it's because you smoked right before you went or there, both of which are stupid ideas.

Not enough to be talking strains and all that bollocks but I have smoked it plenty. Note that what I mean't is that you can't really be expecting everyone to agree with your choice to puff up. Mostly talking on a personal level, but i am allowed to

Legal pot brought $250M tax money for schools in Washington state in 3 years, also had 1B in sales. Crime rates didn't go up and employment didn't go down.
>b-b...
no

Your point? There's nigger rappers and drug dealers that make more than you.
The amount of money you make means nothing, you're still a drug using piece of shit and deserve no respect because of it.

Your state is virtually homogenous, whitey.

>$250M in 3 years
Man, I'm with you and all, but that doesn't sound like that much. What's washington's annual budget look like?

if you've reached optimal utility from money you should work towards something greater than like local politics

Yeah man, agree with you on that once more. I am talking generally here, not you the poster right now

That's for you OP

When you have POSSES DRUG PARAPHERNALIA and PARK CURFEW VIOLATION with court being on AUG 3rd 6:30pm IM PISSED in total to 155.50 for cerfew and 376.00 for paraphernalia.

Western WA is liberal and Eastern is conservative, the state is divided blue/red. Not homogeneous at all

I agree with you generally.
It's not for everyone and shouldn't be smoked until the brain is fully mature, generally speaking.

>Crime rates didn't go up

We're rich.
State Budget (billions $)
Washington 83.4 2013-15

Ban that wacky drug oxygen. How dare you let it soak your capillaries in such a disgusting fashion. Oxygenating your blood is for degenerate faggots.

At least he has a job, jose.

Exactly mate, generally of course.

>cerfew
Are you okay? Are you over 18?

I believe he meant racially, but it's less than 80% white.

jelly

I mean you don't know what it's like to live in a predominantly black city. Lots of folks start early, lack initiative and never develop coping mechanisms. It's not for everybody, but I think it should be decriminalized and researched more.

>Alt right man-children call people who smoke weed "degenerate" while jerking off to hentai and/or never leaving their room

>60k

t. Gorilla Zoe

As far as what the law should say, yes.

Explain to me how it's possible for crime rates to go up when Marijuana is legalized?

I'd be interested to hear this.

Frosty frosty trichomes.

Not even that, lad. I think drinking coke, smoking, and beer is degenerate.. but realistically you can't exactly stop anyone from doing all of it at once in private. You're right about me never leaving the room, though.

more people come because surrounding areas don't legalize it, in particular attracting the kind of people most likely to commit crime
Supposedly, Denver's homeless population shot up after CO legalized weed. Seems like if it was legal across the nation these particular issues wouldn't come up.

Hah... people have always smoked pot on the west coast. Cops didn't care if you walked in downtown Seattle smoking a joint - it was just something people did. White Americans do more drugs fyi black people are just incarcerated for it more.

Nearly 20 percent of whites have used cocaine, compared with 10 percent of blacks and Latinos, according to a 2011 survey from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration — the most recent data available. Higher percentages of whites have also tried hallucinogens, and marijuana. What's your point about living in a predominantly black city?

>it's alright to smoke tobacco
>it's alright to drink alcohol
>it's alright to drink soda and eat sugar
>it's alright to eat fast food

>can't smoke pot because it's an harmless drug that haven't killed anyone.
I don't smoke it but i believe what people do with themselves, it's their choice, not others.

Portugal decriminalized the use of drugs and the money went from the war on drugs, to the rehabilitation of addicted people and the rate use is actually lower.

I think crime rates would go down since possession would no longer be a criminal offense.
DUI is another thing altogether, but gib the violent high CBD so they mellow out, I say.

>more people come because surrounding areas don't legalize it, in particular attracting the kind of people most likely to commit crime

Which is why it should be legalized nationally.

>DUI is another thing altogether

DUI's wouldn't go up that much tbqh, a lot of people drive while high despite it being illegal

So do I.

It was b8, faggot. Crack isn't as bad a problem here anymore, but I always hated niggas rolling blunts. Harsh to me. When I want tobacco I'll smoke a cigarette.

/THREAD

Why do weed faggots never argue for the legalization of all drugs?

It's the same reasons.

yeah. as his gardener.

Snoop Dogg has a net worth of 135 million, doesn't mean he isn't degenerate.

pcp and crystal meth are pretty scary shit

Keep memeing all you want, degenerate

Many of us do...

>not smoking in your backyard

You must not have a lot of respect for your own property huh

They should all be legalized.

If you destroy the black market for drugs, they lose their value and therefore are no longer a viable financial option for criminals, which equals less dangerous drugs all together.

aww butthurt jose

Is this a real question? Even if you don't agree with marijuana legalization, the answer to that question should be pretty obvious if you're not a big dumb idiot.

Then why do you feel the need defend it?

Pretty sure the worst things people have done on those drugs people have also done while drunk.

FUCK YOU, I LIVE LITERALLY UNDER A FUCKEN LEAF 20 Y/O

Why do people defend the 2nd amendment? Why do people stand up for the freedom of speech? Do you even think before you post? Do you need help getting back to your reservation?

>within the privacy of your own home
>within
I was replying to OP. you don't even know if I smoke, fagget. [spoiler]I do [/spoiler]

I agree with legalization of all drugs so why don't you spell me out the answer.

If you think weed breeds degeneracy, you're half right. Indica weed does. Sativa weed used in the morning literally makes you smarter and healthier. Niggers almost exclusively use Indica because they don't know how to deal with the feeling of their brain being stimulated.

Decriminalization results in decreased use of drugs, not increased. And it's because the U.S still doesn't really know how to deal with addiction and mental illness - it's a bit of a crisis here
Examples being suicide: From 1999 to 2010, the suicide rate among American ages 35 to 64 increased nearly 30 percent.
And ofc the heroin epidemic. Shitshow all around.

I'm suggesting reasons why, not necessarily what I believe. Decriminalization of drug possession/use is still a good idea.

Fags. Look at Portugal. They legalized all drugs and everything all the nigger-type stats dropped by like 50%

This desu

I'm just pointing out that that logic is faulty and sensationalized.

Also, decriminalization is fucking stupid. The vast majority of problems from drug prohibition stem from its black market trade, not the criminilization of its personal use.

i highly doubt legal weed contributes to homelessness. liberal cities with large outreach networks are more like it. im in portland, the degenerate capital of the west coast. smoking weed is fine. stoners dont get in fights or beat their kids. they just eat pizza and play vidya. thats fine.

Denver Colorado is a Soros project with GMO infested weed. It probably gives cancer after like 5 years. FBIAnon subtly confirmed this I think. Seriously, keep buying illegal weed or darknet weed dudes, legal weed is a disaster.

Jesus fucking Christ that's some delusional bullshit.

Nah senpai. You just can't trust government-grown weed. Seriously. I would use it as a guinea pig program myself.

If you let it get into the hands of corporations and big pharma then that's definitely a possibility.

This is why the government should regulate it so that it is illegal to add chemicals and shit to it. But they won't lol

It is, but they do GM the strains to have less THC and all plants you can buy die after their first budding.

I agree

I'm really feeling the Johnson in this thread. And it Berns.

t. bro scientist

> giving someone shit for park curfew
> most parts close at dark, regardless of age

Weed is still illegal on a federal level, therefore it is degenerate.

Are you retarded? I can smoke 3 joints and go talk to customers if I use eyedrops.

But eyedrops wont save your ass on crack, heroin, and all those other fucking wack drugs

>3 joints
No you can't. Don't exaggerate to prove your point, everyone who has actually smoked weed knows you are full of shit.

their population halved?

> No you can't.

Uh yes I fucking can? And I'm sure 90% of people who aren't fucking lightweights can too

Don't try to tell me about my own life, non-smoking faggot.

shit nah like the drug usage and drug crime and really violent crime itself I think. it's just a way better place since they did that shit

Nice appeal to authority.

Okay tough guy. Either you are smoking the tiniest joints in the world or you have a major problem. Try a tolerance break some time, if you can handle it that is.

3 joints of what? How big of a joint?

That scheduling status and basis of illegality is a clear lie as has been proven over and over in suppressed study after suppressed study since the Shafer Commision in the 1970s, it would be degenerate to obey a law based on numerous lies and decades of corruption.

You got some bitch ass joints bro

What about using it and then leaving the privacy of your own home and then getting into a car and driving on public roads?

That's DUI. There's nothing wrong with drinking alcohol in your home either, but driving your car intoxicated is immoral.

Probably not as impairing as alcohol, but you should always be sober while driving

There isn't a proven link between marijuana and the kind of severely diminished motor skills associated with alcohol, in fact, marijuana is categorized as a performance enhancing drug by Olympic and sporting commissions because it can help aid focus and motor skill development over time.

> tough guy

> because I can offord to smoke as much as I want

Get a job and move out of mommys then maybe you could smoke like an adult.

3 joints of whatever my dude gets, always good shit though. Always at least .5g joint.

> half gram joints
> bitch joints
I've come to the conculsion you're all lightweight pussies who can't handle your bud or are kids still in high school. I've been smoking since 76' you fuckers don't know shit.

> Smoking weed is for degenerates

> But posting on Sup Forums at 2:00AM on a weeknight is totally not degenerate

Top fucking kek...

Doesn't matter. You should always drive sober.

It's your money, not mine.

Nobody's questioning whether or not you can afford it, retard. The fact that you are that old and trying to act all tough about all the pot you smoke on Sup Forums at like 2 in the morning is very telling about your lifestyle, though. Clearly you have smoked yourself retarded over all these years so there's really no point in arguing with you further. I hope you turn your life around some day.

He makes 60k a year and thinks it's a lot.
Fuck my generation.

>You should always drive sober.
Yes, that is why you should use weed instead of alcohol, so you will stay sober and not suffer all the negative effects of drunkenness.

Talking out of your ass. Everything that has even slight affect in you, from cough suyrup to anti-histamin is classified as doping.

I agree, OP. Thanks for your input.

I think it is a lot too. Definitely more than enough to get by.

>get in a wreck where you are not at all at fault
>go to jail
>get pulled over for a broken tail light
>go to jail
Is it really that hard to not be stoned when you drive?