Comic Book Girl 19's review of Logan

youtu.be/i4JzxAeHwjs

About 17 minutes and 30 seconds in, she starts crying. WTF. She says she doesn't get why the movie is dark and she didn't care for it.

I really used to love this girls show on youtube, but she's getting crazier and more serious as time goes on. Fucking cries during the review because she doesn't understand the movie. Fucking shit....

Maybe she is crying because it reminds her when she couldn't fight back when Daddy raped her?

Pure autism

Why would you even watch this insufferable cunt to begin with lol

she claims to be a comic nerd so should know it's loosely based on old man logan.

why would she go in expecting something light or full of jokes?

I actually don't care, have her nudes leaked yet?

She bitches that Logan didn't do enough to help, even though he died helping the children in the end.

>She says she doesn't get why the movie is dark and she didn't care for it.
CBG19 a shit
I stopped watching her a long time ago

>lol self fellating over your anonymity

She has turned into a fruitcake even on collider

I only watch Grace. She's /our girl/.

She obviously has some personal issues that made her be more affected by the movie's themes than your average person and let that get in the way of an objective analysis.
Still though, >crying over capeshit

MCUcucks are infantilized beyond hope by now, i bet she had to rewatch that GoTG2 poop preview 200 times after Logan.

This cunt is actually even worse than fake ass stacy, the only reason some of you autist like the fatso if because you think you have a shot with her.

>she's getting crazier and more serious as time goes on.

But OP, she looks like a paragon of mental health.

A first I liked the energy. Fun freaky looking bitch and a shit talking robot doing comic and movie reviews. Now Robot is hardly around and she's talking about how magic is real and how she's special and so different from all of us and It's become this just un-fun show..

I guess mostly I watch now to be angry and to be reminded of why I don't want a girlfriend anymore.

>tfw you are CBG and you didn't have any daddy to take care of you when you were a little girl

She's been looking for him ever since, senpai

I know, right? He does an immediate 180 on his plan of fucking off to drink himself to death as soon as he realizes X-23 is in danger, eventually sacrificing himself to save her life. If literally dying for another person isn't caring, then I have no fucking idea what it.

Ignoring your personal opinion of her, that's not why she cried. It's pretty obvious what brought her to tears, which means you didn't fucking watch it or pay attention. Idiot.

She has my respect simply for the fact she shits on the Singerverse.

Link to her saying all of this

>"I really love how Hugh Jackman has just got so ripped over the years and his big dick and everything XD"

>Beta Orbiter inside the Robot: "Well he's not THAT cool...h-he probably beats his wife"

She is my /hatefuckfu/

she is pretty good, i dont regularly watch her but when she pops up in my feed i like her.

why do you hate women so much user?

She literally explains that from her female perspective, she didn't identify with Logan as much as she wanted because the redemption arc wasn't as strong to her but she understands how other people could feel differently and recognizes that feels are subjective.

Clickbait thread at its best. Enjoy the attention.

I absolutely loved this chick when i first discovered her during the whole Ghostbusters debacle, but now it seems like her head is so far up her own ass that its unbearable... unsubbed from her last week

Loneliest saddest post on this board.

More important question: why do you think not liking a woman in particular means someone hates all women? Why are you so Tumblr?

very very very loosely.

a lot of people didn't like this movie, not cause it wasn't a great movie, but because people want their capeshit to be enjoyable, uplifting escapism. she has a point, but i disagree. i think seeing a "bad" ending for a bunch of movies i've been following since i was a kid is refreshing and added a ton of weight to the movie.

but i understand her point of view, the movie is very depressing and it stuck with me for a while after i saw it because of many of the themes.

>About 17 minutes and 30 seconds in, she starts crying. WTF. She says she doesn't get why the movie is dark and she didn't care for it.

Men and women tend to like different things. Our brains develop differently and as a result we place value on different things. It's not a bad thing that a woman doesn't like something that's "dark" and "gritty", that's actually pretty normal.

he is on Sup Forums insulting a likeable and talented young woman for her perfectly reasonable opinion on a movie

im betting he posts on the red pill or kotakuinaction too

It's actually not obvious. At first it seems like she cries because she has some friends in the services with PTSD. Then she says it's sad they had to fight. But what bugs me is she dismisses the movie because she doesn't "get" it. The themes of the movie, which clearly T-bone must've explained to her as she's able to briefly articulate them before brushing them aside.

I used to like her a lot but i unsubbed out of principle when she made a meme 2016 retrospective or some shit

i may get back into her vids eventually she usually has something worthwhile to say about things as opposed to Stuckmann or Jeremy Jahns or some other fucking shite

This is a terrible fucking review. And she's crying because some obviously paranoid ex marine dad she talked to on twitter said he feels like a war is coming and he doesn't know if he'll be able to fight in it. What the fuck.

Also, she really didn't understand that Logan has PTSD? Really? What the fuck do women see when they watch these movies? It really makes me wonder why they watch them at all, or if they are paying any attention to what is happening on screen.

Seriously, she's crying over soldiers with ptsd identifying with the film and being afraid to face the choice of having to fight again. Half of you probably didn't even watch it.

>obviously paranoid

Do you know what ptsd is? Have you ever fired a weapon in combat?

I agree that her opinion on the movie should be respected, like anyone else's. But in his opinion, she's not likeable. And that's okay too, and doesn't mean he hates the entirety of the female gender. You're assuming too much, user.

>Jeremy Jahns
Nothing that wrong with him. He acknowledges that he has shitty opinions, and basically knows that the only value to his reviews are that he's prancing around cracking jokes at the movie. Some of them pretty funny.

Stuckmann genuinely thinks that he has a good opinion, so that is cancerous indeed.

I guess, since her daddy never loved her, she was mad at Logan for not giving Laura piggyback rides to buy icecream.

I wanna hug her.

people watched 30 seconds of the review from the timestamp in the OP, saw it was a woman and ran with it.

i had a really bad day today OP but seeing her cry just put a huge smile on my face

Thanks OP !

Well if he has PTSD why the fuck is he even thinking about having to fight again, he won't be allowed to.

FFS. She cries because she feels like some people in society have been so ground down by life that they feel like they no longer have the strength left to fight (I don't know what she thinks they might need to fight). And this upsets her because she feels modern society has reached that point where this sorta stuff is pretty common and that's upsetting. To her.

I don't necessarily agree, but at least she has some fucking empathy.

everyone regularly associated with screen junkies is garbage

Its a god damn comic book review show, not the place to cry about the moral compass of modern society.

>screen junkies is garbage
Wait what? I'll admit that I don't watch him to be aware of this.

It's a movie review. The fact that she had to get the motives and actions of the main character of the movie explained to her is what she should be crying about if anything.

He is paranoid. What fucking war is America going to have right now?

I understand where she, a HUGE fan of the X-Men could get so emotionally attached to the events in this movie. The implications of the world around them are far more depressing really than the story that's being depicted on screen for the most part. Although i kind of think it was a bit easy for Mangold to do this because in general noone gives a fuck about any X Man other than Wolverine anymore. To normies they're glad they don't have to see all the X Men weigh down Logan, and their absence is dismissed offhand with barely any thought; it's just in service of Logan Logan Logan who actually has it worse off for being the one to survive and is thus automatically more sympathetic.

yeah if you love the X Men as much as her i could see your mind extrapolating this darkness but to most moviegoers it's just as if Logan's friends all died which is still really fucked up and bad but for her it's like if her own friends or even family died; at least emotionally while immersed in the film

She's mentally ill

I don't disagree - I was just explaining why she was crying for some of the mouth breathers in this thread.

/thread

america is a war economy you idiot it wont be long til they're pounding another nation into the dust.

logan was pretty depressing cause it seemed like a world where corporations had seized even more power than they currently have, the worlds problems had continued, the rich get richer and all the magic had been removed.

she got pretty shitty over how many of her projects failed and that her views tanked when she stopped doing GOT recaps

now her career is being contrarian

Dose only remember that one time she was on screen junkies and she pitched for Spiderman to be Miles Morales (aka the black one) because muh diversity?

You are describing the actions of a mentally ill individual that cannot separate reality from fiction.

I also guarantee I know much more about X-men than she does.

cute feet, though

> I guess mostly I watch now to be angry and to be reminded of why I don't want a girlfriend anymore.

Yeah, that's why you don't have one...

it's very apparent she has serious mental issues

>I liked her last year when she agreed with me on a controversial issue
>now she sucks tho, fuck that cunt

It's almost time for your tendies, user

>some fucking empathy
why do they all talk exactly the same?

Yeah, that approach is one of the reasons why I liked it so much. It's pretty pessimistic for capeshit and not in a edgy way. It's actually well done. But I get why some people might not like it desu.

>what war?

Definition of paranoia
: mental illness characterized by systematized delusions of persecution or grandeur usually without hallucinations

Delusion being the operative word
Paranoia can be symptom of PTSD

nigga she's a certified MCU shill what the fuck did you expect?

man, she was really protecting her own daddy issues on this movie.

>guuuys heres a 30 min youtube vid with a timemark to a point where the reviewer is literaly bawling
>whaaa why wont you give this girl a chance you're all misogynists
I have no idea who she is and she could be making great content,but if you're trying to get people to get into it then dont post 30 min videos and poit us to moments of them literally crying

this is my first post this thread btw before I get accused of samefagging or Sup Forumsposting or whatever shitposters do these days

>tattoos
>weird hair color

Samefaggery is why.

No girl with hair like that is actually stable.

She has that silly haircut because her hairline is hella receding... is she a hermaphrodite or something?

It's called empathy. I don't know why it's such a big deal to you, she just cried once.

Also why the fuck would i care how much you know about the X-Men? Has literally no bearing on your emotional investment, i could read wiki pages for days and 'know' enough about them. The X-Men were super inspirational for her to move from Kentucky or wherever to LA and start doing what she loves for a living

So edgy, Senpai

but she projects her daddy issues on EVERYTHING.

there isn't any video related to the X-Men where she doesn't whine about how much better she is in comparison to her family

hnnnnnnnnggggggg

that's not a bad hairline at all

looks like a who from whoville though desu, probably intentional

>It's called empathy
it's not empathy, not even close. It's called histrionics

>white woman
>over 30
>being attractive

why would you watch a movie if you don't feel empathy? seems like a waste of time and you should just go out and experience stuff for yourself

she looks like the lead singer of Ramstein

Rise above your stereotype.

i can't help but be afraid for you if you're seriously that defensive when it comes to something as simple as having a reaction to a piece of art, it's not like she drove her car into a fucking lake. you've NEVER cried at a sad movie? even if you haven't it doesn't matter, most people do so i don't know why you're making this out to be such a big deal

>that's not a bad hairline at all

What the fuck are you talking about? That's some henry cavill shit

Not him but that's pretty much her review of Dr Strange.

Is that why she cried?
Because she was defying her Disney overlords?

who?

dumb frogposter

Yeah, I miss Robot too.

Yea. If you binge her videos, she actually shares her belief that magic is real multiple times. I bet she's an amazing fuck. Crazy white girl..

i don't disagree about Cavill but this isn't the best example of his receding hairline this probably isn't even recent. or do you just mistake any widow's peak for a receding hairline?

But that's fucking autism! If you can't separate fiction from reality then you're not right in the head, son.

And even if that's the case, she should be able to understand that not every movie is going to be uplifting, pretty much like not every comic book is going to be uplifting.

I love X-Men, and what I valued the most out of the comic books is that not every story was a happy one, some were sad others were devasting but you almost always got a good story out of it all... Pretty much like what this movie did.

>you should just go out and experience stuff for yourself
as in, the opposite of what empathy would be when watching a movie?

there's a movie having good pathos, it's another thing to fish for emotions in it.

her reaction wasn't about the movie, it was about a tweet.

Google histrionics

>crying hysterically over an edgy interpretation of imaginary children's book characters who wear yellow spandex
Why is this generation so full of manchildren?

nice dubs

she's pretty much talking about meme magic for the most part. it's a thing, i guess

>crying about a movie she doesn't get

kek. women. did she literally prove Sup Forums right?

Robot was like the BEST part of her show. That is the era of her show that was the best. He's on sometimes now, but clearly she'd rather be the only one in front of the camera. It just isn't working for her. Feels bad man.

>only fat negroid dick can make me cum

PATHETIC PANDERING YOUTUBE TRASH CRYING FOR MORE VIEWS

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR ADVERTISING

MAKE A WEBM

POST THAT

DONT POST LINKS STRAIGHT OT THIS TRASH

If you can't make a webm kill yourself.