Kristijan Pulišić

Kristijan Pulišić

how many billions will Real pay for him once Ronaldo fucks off to United for a pittance?

I agree completely

so is he actually good or is he just being memed because he's american

Both

He's good but way over memed

halal are bankrupt and a midtable team now, it's all over for them

Does Kristijan Pulišić sound like an american name to you?

>Ronaldo 32 almost 33
>Benzema 30
>Sergio Ramos 31
>Marcelo 30 in 3 months
>Modric 32

Honestly. I dont think it's gonna be that easy to find replacements for such players, and especially from teams that are willing to actually sell.
I wouldn't call them a "midtable" The donwhill gotta stop at some point and they ll still finish 3rd-4th but Im sure year by year their squad will get weakened. You don't find a Modric every day. Neither do you find a Ronaldo , a Marcelo and a Sergio Ramos tier player every damn year to replace them.
Add the fact that the chemistry and cohesion these players have from playing together for so many years. Real will probably have some downfall in 2-3 years.

I assume Barcelona will have the same problem once the Busquets - Iniesta - Messi - Alba are gone as well though. Hopefully we end up with a very decent and competitive league tbqh.
Also dont even bother saying >Atletico will step up then. They re literally winning things barely, reaching CL finals with 1 goal difference scores, and even their League win. I have no trust in them.

>Real
Um, sweetie he doesnt want to play with Penaldo.

>Thinking Barcelona have any more money left after signing Coutinho for half the US GDP.

He's not leaving Dortmund any time soon. There will be space for him in the Barca squad a couple seasons down the line if Barca wanted to buy him later after he improves.

>Ameridonalds actually think he'll be at Barca soon

He'll be lining up for Stoke in 2 years

>He's not leaving Dortmund any time soon
They say that about every Dortmund player and they always sell one centrepiece every season sometimes even to buyern.

>***american***

as long as nobody offers a shitload of money Dortmund wont sell, and Pulisic seems like a genuine nice person, he will leave one day sure, but he knows that Dortmund is the best place for him right now

>as long as nobody offers a shitload of money

So basically about 10 clubs can sign him.

yeah, but Dortmund wont sell, because they dont need the money after the Dembele and Aubameyang transfer and Pulisic wouldnt do the shit Dembele did (and thats why Dortmund sold him, if they would have kept him for 1 or 2 more years they could have made even more money)

That's what they said about Kagawa, Gotze, Lewandowski and Mkhitarayan.

He's said a million times his idol is Figo though

Ignoring the memes, I have a feeling you've never actually watched him play.

Sure. Just like šečiri, đaka and mustafi he he

I don't wish it on him, he's a good player and I'd like to see him to well, but all it would take is one injury at a bad time and the user you're replying to would be right

But Pulisic isnt as shit as Rashford

I have a feeling that they'll let him go for , because they'll fail to extend his contract LMAO

Le ESPN baby. Those mother fuckers are trying to build him up and milk him good.

CHI

Ca
Go

He’s alright but American media overhyped him to the point where people actually think he’s the second coming of Christ

this

literally no top tier club rates this faggot. dortmund literally sells everyone, if pullishit is god tier he wouldve been sold by now

if you've actually watched him play, there is a boat load of teenage talent with very high ceilings. even goatsboi was better in his late teens than this shit...look at him now

>god tier
Do you know how transfers work?
The club looks at the shit it has and wonders if the other shit would make their club better...

Right now Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema look like piles of old dogshit and anything would be an upgrade. Signing an american would also be good for shirt sales and marketing.

Kagawa at least came back and was still good

Kek

ESPNFC sometimes uses his pic in match reports for games he doesn’t even travel with the squad for

>odegard
please stfu now and stop sucking his dick

>le not Donovan man

>still good
He's like the 4th best AM in that team.

>odegard
Why are you mentioning that meme 16 year old and comparing him with a player that actually has a few seasons of top class football under his belt?

Well he can actually play unlike fatze

Seething, assblasted Chicanos, everyone.