Down 0-17

>down 0-17
>come back in amazing fashion
>play the greatest second half you've ever play away from home
>make the most clutch throw of your life on a 4th and 10 to extend a drive and setup the game winning fieldgoal
>if you win you get to go to philly where you would be the favorite
>have the lead with 14 seconds left
>lose the game because the defender on your team is a fucking idiot and doesn't know how to play the game
>the dream is over, all that was for nothing

Drew Brees didn't deserve this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UUeqvquXZI
abcnews.go.com/Sports/viking-artis-hicks-denies-team-bounty-program/story?id=43192098
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drew Brees played one of the worst first halves I've ever seen any QB play, EVER.

Saints deserved the loss tbqhwyfamalam.

Shut up and let us have this one. Minnesota has never had something like that happen in a long ass time. This was our game, Keenum is GOAT! Skol Vikings!

Deserved the loss with most blatant refball against them which accounted for inital 17 Vikings' points.

Kys.

Drew Brees fucking sucks. If he gets to the HoF he will literally be the worst player enshrined in Canton. Most overrated QB to ever play the game.

Tom Brady played one of the worst First Halves of his career in the Super Bowl Last year but they came back and won it. The only difference is that there wasn't a nigger to fuck up that comeback unlike this one

His Super Bowl ring was the result of the NFC Championship being stolen from the Vikings

t. Eagles fan.

>commit penalties
>cry when you do
lol

But Joe Namath is already in the hall so the bar was already set low

Why do you have to be racist

Watch the 2009 game again

Did you not Brady during the first half of last years superbowl?

>one of the worst
What is reading comprehension.

FWIW the Pats didn't deserve their win last year either.

Marcus williams is confused

he hurt himself in counfusion

>>if you win you get to go to philly where you would be the favorite
Yeah, but they didn't, did they? Philly went on to the next round. Sit the fuck down, and watch them from the couch.

>playing bad for half the game and then winning means you dont deserve it
Hmm, if he didnt deserve it, why did they win?

NEVER FORGETTI, OP...

youtube.com/watch?v=0UUeqvquXZI

everyone still likes brees

>killed his mother
Noone should like this manlet

Retard

>let us have this one
He's not trying to take the win from the Vikings, just the people who blame the QB for everything.
>>lose the game because the defender on your team is a fucking idiot and doesn't know how to play the game
The Vikings pass got into field goal range and it was over anyway.

Daily reminder to the salty Aints fans that Diggs caught that pull either way and could have just as easily ended up out of bounds well within field goal range (could have just as easily been wrapped up in bounds).

I am just glad as a Vikings fan it didn't come down to a kick. The Saints are going to be salty as fuck for awhile but it couldn't have happened to a "nicer" team than the Saints and that bounty gate faggot Sean Payton.

>The Vikings pass got into field goal range and it was over anyway.
None of that matters if he didnt get out of bounds.

i'm pretty sure brady was just fucking with the falcons in the superb owl.

>catchs it with 3 seconds left

You think you can get a field goal unit on the field and kicked in 3 seconds? Vikings didnt have a timeout.

That's assuming Diggs was wrapped up in bounds.

Seemed like if he actually made the hit diggs wasnt going out but we'll never know

Definitely seemed like it but he didn't make the play just like literally every play that turns into a scoring drive is because of dropped coverage or a missed tackle or what have you. This is mainly notable because it was a history making walk off touchdown.

Thats beside the point. I was just refering to
making it out like Vikings had the win with or without the hit.

Something something the refs

>talking about facts
>using slang
>Some libtard call you racist

But nobody knows how a possible tackle could have went. You can say he would have been wrapped up in bounds until you are blue in the face.

Are you retarded? He's 4 yards from the sideline. He wasn't getting there.

Players can get tackled in all sort of ways you fucking bong. Go back to poverty ball.

I don't watch soccer you retard, I'm from Boston. There's no way he was dragging 2 defenders to the sideline within 3 seconds.

Youre an idiot

this but for (you)

Yes let's ignore the easy field goal that the Vikings missed earlier in the game.
Let's ignore the no call PI earlier
Let's ignore Keenum's absolutely horrible clock management on the previous drive that even allowed the saints to have the time to get that field goal
Let's also ignore the shitty hail mary that Keenum threw that got picked easily

Then let's ignore the Saints missed field goal, the horrible offense they put up in the first half, their shitty picked throw, and those two god awful challenges.

Both teams made a lot of mistakes that would have cost them the game on reflection, the Saints just happened to make slightly more.

>we dindu nuffin
The saints are the niggers of football.

>field goal range
The Vikings famously choke at this, I’ve watched more than my fair share of it.

Payback for 2009, bitch. I have ZERO guilt KNOWING it was refball the first half. The Saints should have been fucking dissolved after Bountygate, there has never been a scummier scandal in American team sports history.

Go look at all those bling grills and braided hair in NO and tell me they're not worthy of the term nigger.

Some serious salt in your veins.

Vikings would have missed it.

It's also hilarious how the NFL tried to sweep it under the rug initially until a saints player admitted to the bounty stuff after some light as fuck questioning.
The NFL tried to do everything in their power to give the saints that game, there were so many delayed hits and roughing the passer that never got called it was a joke.
What's the end result?
Few game suspensions for a few of the defenders and half a season suspension for the management.
What a joke. The entire management and every single defender involved should have been removed from the NFL. They actually could have done life threatening injury to him. I almost wish Favre did die in that game just so all those players and coaches would have been sent to jail.

Justified. Name one team scandal more despicable than Bountygate, buddy.

You fucking bet I was salty. I've been salty for nearly a decade. Only since last night have I been able to finally feel better about it

>wahhhh he got paid to hurt our players while our own players did it for free

There's literally nothing wrong with being salty about that bullshit. The saints should have been excluded from the next season entirely.

Brees throws for 5,000 yards a season like it's nothing. The dude next year will break a lot of passing yard records

Reminder that every team has bountys, gregg williams was just salty he was trash and got fired so he exposed them

man your breath reeks of jizz and soy

Traditional bounties don't go as high as they were there and certainly don't have the refs ignoring such blatant delayed hits basically giving them the go ahead to try and kill Favre.

Deflategate
Spygate
Say what you want about the Saints, but the Patriots are way scummier. Every one who has ever played for them needs to be publicly executed

>can't even attempt to name one

Maybe covered more by the media, but no way are those worse than actual targeting.

do people really care about deflategate?

i had no idea

While I am not fond of the Pats, the real problem is the fucking commissioner.

Repeated incidents and they barely get touched. It's obvious Goodell protected the Pats for the NFL image.

Drew might have one more year but his arm is gone. Once Tom Benson dies the Saints are done and moving to who the fuck knows.

They try to cheat more but the ways they try to cheat are not life threatening.
Bountygate could have resulted in life impacting injuries.

Those are in no way shape or form scummier than LITERALLY paying men to MAIM other men in a national sport and potentially affecting their physical well-being and source of income. Come on.

>$1000-$10000(for favre)$
is high in a league that pays players over 10million average

Just like the NFL covering up CTE.

>crying over some hard hits
You liberal soyboys are killing the sport

The bounty was $50k if you actually took him out of the game.

Classic Canadian with no actual answer besides an ad hom. Go suck off your Prime Minister.

>People have died in the NFL before, it's why the refs are so stingy and there are so many penalties for things that seem small
>"Wow bro it's totally not scummy to have your entire defense trying to hit a guy as hard as possible regardless of penalization so they can be the one that takes him out of the game!"

>crying over some hard hits
They were being offered a reward to take him out of the game, not "just" for hard hits. You sound like a mob lawyer.

Even that is pocket change to 90% of NFL players

The Vikings literally did it and was caught a year before lol

I don't get it, why not just take the pass interference penalty? Why not just totally manhandle him and prevent him from catching it? So what you get a penalty, there's like no time left

dont most players not play after their rookie contracts are up?
that $50k might be alot for them

If he hits him early, the play gets put into field goal range with time on the clock.

Doesn't matter
50k is 5% of 1 million, which is probably what many of the defenders make a year.
Let's say you make 50k a year just for argument's sake.
If some guy offered you $2500 to punch another man in the face, would you do it?

And now you've put them in FG range with the clock stopped and a chance to win. Genius.

He's so handsome

>the absolute STATE of the so-called """Titans"""

it was barely field goal range. might as well have them take the chance instead of fucking up the tackle

They were probably yelled at and told that under no circumstances should they risk a PI call

im sorry did the refs carry the ball into the endzone several times for the vikings? did the refs intercept drew brees twice? did the refs kick the vikings fgs for them?

sorry your nigger team played nigher ball and got flagged. cry more faggot.

Yes, but thats because its an easy $2500, if hypothetically im strong enough to beat this guy up. Id also take $250, 1/10th of that (which a lot of teams are known to do with bountys)

The amount shouldnt matter, as 50,000$ (which was only the Brett Favre hit from 4 pledges) wont make or break any of these players

because giving Diggs a free path to the endzone is so much better?

>the absolute STATE of me posting in the wrong thread

Missing the hit wasnt intended. If he gets that hit on time the win

Again, that's 5% of their salary untaxed and they just have to do their same job but also do it dirtier and hit harder. Of course they're going to agree to it.
It's dirty and scummy as shit.

This is a team that still doesn't understand why everybody got upset that guys were getting paid to injure other players.

Fuck them, forever.

I hope Brees was not in on that, but he has never spoken out against it, and still plays for that morally bankrupt team.

So fuck him, too.

Again, it happens on every team.
>“It was part of the culture,” said Artis Hicks, a Minnesota offensive lineman. “I had coaches start a pot and all the veterans put in an extra $100, $200, and if you hurt someone special, you get the money. There was a bottom line, and I think we all bought in: you’re there to win, and if taking out the other team’s best player helps you win, hey, it’s nothing personal. Just business.”

>a few hundred dollars while discouraging illegal hits is comparable to $50k, something that encouraged illegal hits

>bounties are only okay if theyre by poor people
Shiggydiggy. Theres a reason Favre didnt care about the bounty on him

He had four or five seconds to get maybe a yard out of bounds with nobody in position to stop him, if he decided to do that.

But there was nobody in position to stop him from getting in the endzone either, and then there is no chance of something horrible happening on the kick.

Even if he was inbounds they where already within field goal range anda had a time out left, i'm not saying the game was over, but it was still a likely scenario

Nice try, Leaf.
abcnews.go.com/Sports/viking-artis-hicks-denies-team-bounty-program/story?id=43192098

They didnt have a timeout moron

Why didnt he just wait until diggs touched the ball THEN Tackle him? I dont get it. Whats the point of doing a special "running charge to be perfectly timed" hit?

Watch the play again -- the clock expired when he was about two steps out of the end zone. He ran along the sidelines all the way. He could have stepped out at any point.

Because he would have looked asshurt
Like how asshurt you are that the aints are coming marching right the fuck back down to niggerville.

Kinda like Brees and everyone denied the Saints bounty until Williams snitched?

He caught the ball easily 4 yards from the endzone. He turned towards the bounds after he caught it moron

Because aints defenders are all retarded.