How could the United States obtain this land from Mexico?

How could the United States obtain this land from Mexico?

What are some real world economic arguments that USA could present to annex this territory into California?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Sonora
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Declaration_of_Independence#Signatories
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's useless, just desert

>tfw no Arizonan ports
we need a second mexican-american war so we can cuck mexico out of more territory

There are some unfinished Trump projects just entering Rosarito from Tijuana
Maybe there are jagers inside or something

only if we kill everyone or deport them all to the restof mexico

>giving commiefornia more room to spread its degeneracy

Anyway we'll trade you Alaska for it.

If that land had been America's from the mid 1850's or whenever they annexed Cali. Tijuana would've been a world class city tbqh

How much money/miles of wall can we save if with build it here?

>pls dont

ONE BIG FUCKING WALL WILL DO SIR

Please take away Tijuana, it's shit.

But the little machine keeping OP's heart going was most likely manufactured there, Tijuana and Mexicali are too important for the economy

I don't need any more fucking beaners in my goddamned country Jesus Christ fuck off

>Super Mario Kart
>Not Double Dash

It doesn't matter how much money it saves, you're not paying for it!

Isn't there cartels over there?

>windows 10
>chrome
oh shit nigger what are you doing

Why the fuck would you want it? I say move all the Mexicans in America into California and give it to Mexico.

16thpbp

Mexicans have no pride so I think if we offer to consume their entire country no one would have problems as long as we deal with their corruption beforehand.

They'll just swim over thus making the wall pointless. We should've annexed as far as Mexico City looooonng ago. Too late now.

Fuck no, I can't decide what is worse; chicanos, californians or LA. Just build work camps

>we
>consume
I will not be a part of a state with non Europeans, glhf.

Do rich Mexicans live there

it's only cool because of the Baja 1000

What the hell is "we" in 1864 We meant us White folk, now we means anyone with a piece of paper.

And a lot of Americans
For a school project we had to go some wetlands called Punta Banda, in Ensenada, the closest houses were all owned and inhabited by retired Americans

Why? There are like 4 million Mexicans there

We don't want it. I bet if Obama went on TV tomorrow and said 'We want Baja California' the spicks of Baja California would revolt of their own accord and vote themselves into our nation. It's not worth it.

Let's give California to Mexico instead and save ourselves the trouble of liberals and spics having even more power

Kek, there is actually a small separatist movement

Mexicans are extremely prideful, that's why illegals openly talk about annexing the Southwest to Mexico

The way we took California from the Mexicans to begin with.

Filibustering.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Sonora

What are the top 3 (most salvageable) parts of Mexico?

Chiapas, Chiapas and Chiapas

because we obviously need more Mexicans. That's why

Before: We build a wall, Mexico pays for it.

After negotiations, We get Baja California, Mexico still pays for the wall.

>Wanting Chiapitas instead of NorteƱos or pretty much anything else

Why?
They are literally indians.

..?
Baja California (Both of them), Colima (Nothing happens there and Manzanillo Port is super important) and maybe some state in the center that is not the Federal District (I refuse to call it "CDMX")

I think Mexico wouldn't mind 50 billion USD. Baja purchase

We would have to deport the Mexican citizens, but that would work. I wouldn't make it a state. I would make it like Puerto Rico, somewhere with laxer labor laws.

This guy gets it

isn't that where the resorts to protect rich white people from cartels are, and a race course

you're fuckign wrong mate

t. surfer user

>now illegals and drug dealers will come by boat

Build a wall on them too

>And a lot of Americans
They are doing it again. They can't keep getting away with this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Declaration_of_Independence#Signatories
>Sixty men signed the Texas Declaration of Independence. Three of them were born in Mexico. Fifty-seven of the sixty moved to Texas from the United States. Ten of them had lived in Texas for more than six years, while one-quarter of them had been in the province for less than a year. This is significant, because it indicates that the majority of signatories had moved to Texas after the Law of April 6, 1830, banning immigration, had taken effect, meaning that the majority were legally citizens of the United States, occupying Texas illegally.

kek Australia

We have enough Mexicans already.