What did they mean by this

what did they mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

mediamatters.org/research/2010/09/20/toronto-sun-corrects-soros-nazi-smear/170877
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First things first, let's start this thread off on the right foot. The Jews are our allies, we need to grow up and accept that there is no vast Jewish conspiracy.

Truth right here.

first post best post

what do u guys think of the band smash mouth. i am think they are VERY good

I guess it's just a coincidence that pretty much everything that is bad for our society has a Jew behind it

That's all it really is though, a coincidence. Maybe a bit of confirmation bias too.

She is a Bene Gesserit I am convinced of it

He'd whip it.

>bait question to see if he'd say anything that could be considered anti-nose

But I'm pretty sure OP is already on his way to the next shitpost.

Fucking JIDF is in full force tonight.

>GEode
Figures it's the sparkly jew of geology

Where is bases Kwisatz Haderach when you need him?

t'rump... his name is a killing word...

really makes u think

Talk about cucks, God y'all are the biggest fucking cucks in the world. I can't stand you stupid ass Trump faggots

Please be considerate of our mudslum brethren and attach a trigger warning to this

Trump is going to be the first Jewish President of the US.

Israel wins.

Trump supporters are the biggest cucks in the world that's why they always call everyone a fucking cuck because they like to suck Jewish dick, just like the moils do at the circumcision ceremonies, makes a lot of sense since Trump has been accused of being a child rapist, good luck you stupid silly fucks

Jesus christ how fucking desperate are they? They're being so freaking obvious about it. Do they honestly believe we're that stupid?

>it's a protag team-ups with antagonist to fight the bigger evil episode

those are usually pretty good ones

This

Get triggered, you moronic, inbred faggot.

Why is Trump doing the illuminati triangle with his hands ?

This nigger knows.

Trump supporters are the ultimate cucks, I've been trying to tell you faggots but there are too many campaign shills on Sup Forums. We have known for a while that Trump's campaign uses Sup Forums a lot, you've all been cucked you clueless faggots.

Since when did Clinton shills finally learn to use our lingo?

This isn't always a bat thing

Also OP's IMAGE IS FAKE DO NOT READ IT

This abstract merchant is greater than or equal to the best I've seen so far.

Hello fellow polsters

>How did he react
He got Red Pilled hard
THE DON IS JEW WISE

>Oy vey, here you go goyim, support our other candidate choice for you. You can only choose from these two. No kike master here!

Nice try, Yosi Einstein Goldberg.

I don't think there is any question as to which campaign is frequently shitposting and shilling on Sup Forums.

I see these faggot "Trump General" "Text TRUMP to 88033" posts every damn hour, in addition to obvious shilling in every thread. Trump's campaign team is open about their frequent use of Sup Forums.

Sup Forums would be on the gary train if it wasn't for you niggers shitting up the place with your shilling.

>oy vey goy, you can only choose from these two candidates that we selected for you!

BTFO shills

>implying a right wing nationalist would need to get shills to go on a right wing nationalist board

This isnt real

It was real in my mind

>Hamas
>Hamas
>Alle joden aan het gas

Theres no way someone would be hired as a teacher if they couldnt do preschool level addition
I refuse to believe it

really made me ponder

The equation should read like this. (15 - 13) + 8 =

if they wanted the kid to use subtraction why didn't they say so.

frigg off
[spoiler] I dont have a gf [/spoiler]

>The Jews are our allies
loooooooool you wont be keeping israel my big nosed friend.

Fag

>Sup Forums would be on the gary train if it wasn't for you niggers shitting up the place with your shilling.

Do you mean Gary "No borders" Johnson?

1/10

i hope u get nae naed to death

JIDF pls go.

goddamn

>((((((((((((Alt-Right)))))))))))))

jew in name only

Honestly I wish Ivanka would just stop. She's the same person who said she considered Trump "a feminist". He needs to do his own thing.

wtf I love jews now

This, Trump sucks and I don't see how you guys can't see how bad he sucks. IP based companies are going to finish their moves to overseas locations if he gets his tariffs. The average american will end up worse off. The sad thing is, unless johnson starts polling miraculous numbers, I'm going to have to for for this asshole just to keep hillary out.

vote for*

ok shill bot

>This

No, not "this". Sup Forums has been right-wing and nationalist for years, and they got behind Trump as soon as he announced his candidacy, nothing to do with "shilling". Kill yourself.

He's right. The leftist indoctrinators are atheists. Soros was a nazi collaborator. Religious Jews are actually very right wing. Obama has been one of the worst presidents for Israel.

Wait, Ivanka is jewish? Is Sup Forums actually right about there always being jewish influence behind people who are in power?

Sure is a funny way of spelling libertarian, newfag

Doesn't matter, would still bang the jewess

>The leftist indoctrinators are atheists

And a lot of Jews are leftists and atheists.

>Soros was a nazi collaborator.
No he wasn't, and even if he were it would be irrelevant to the current situation.

mediamatters.org/research/2010/09/20/toronto-sun-corrects-soros-nazi-smear/170877

>Religious Jews are actually very right wing
Which is good for the ones who are, but it doesn't stop them from supporting bad neocon policies, or from being selective in how they apply their right-wing beliefs.

>Obama has been one of the worst presidents for Israel.
Irrelevant.

Only in your mind. Sure there were more of them, especially with people having to latch on to Ron Paul (who was also a paleonconservative which is what most people appreciated), but overall if you were here before that you'd know how people who browsed /n/ were called.

she married a jew and converted.

Damn look at those dick sucking lips on that cutie.

I bet she is an excellent meat slobber.

Oy vey yes! The jews are our greatest ally we need to donate more money to the promised land of the master race.

(((Common Core)))

Sounds pretty jewish to me.

uggg

sure they are, Chaim

>The Jews are our allies

They live in New York what do you expect?

>there is no vast Jewish conspiracy

That part is true. Stormfags haven't yet delivered a single proof of a Jewish conspiracy.

He's totally right.

those sikhs maaan

Not risking it

damn you

Also known as
>American education

Well as the old Sup Forums saying goes..with Jews you never lose

>1 post by this id

>we send over 10 million dollars a day to isreal
WAKE ME UP

>more money

40 Billion
thats:

Forty Thousand TIMES ONE MILLION
ans Satanyahu says that's still not enough.

This. Not just our allies, but our greatest ally.

Isn't there heaps of info-graphics pointing out that the people behind much of the anti-white sentiment are Jewish?

I agree we need to get something straight we hate billionaires we hate globalists not everyone pushing for immigration is a Jew but everyone pushing for it is a rich fuck that can afford to live in an ivory tower your everyday Israeli is based.

Frigg off

fuck off. reported

No. Stormfaggot infographics always pull the same trick: They leave out whites and feature only jews, and then they conclude: You see jewish conspiracy.