Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJY-HhPcFhQ&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=V6Y-ahQFQDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me too tbf

Just a normal everyday flyover American white male

jelly thread

dude looks like a goblin.

i hate that he's seen as some genius entrepreneur with many amazing skills when his only skill is nicely editing vlogs

>Quinten Tarantino impersonator starts a YouTube channel

So he is like an actor now?

He's just so fucking weird looking.

I hate him too but his videos are too nice to not subscribe.

>Jew
>White

As a white man, your hatred is pure and true. We are made to hate on the lesser races who contribute nothing to this world

who is the better editor?

i used to hate him but after watching this i'm just amazed at his autism
youtube.com/watch?v=mJY-HhPcFhQ&t=3s

He's a good guy. I like him.

same

I to like to hate everyone who is more successful than me.

muh custom shades

>popular
>rich
>famous
jealous much?

I don't know. Interesting life-story, and quite charismatic.

Were it not for everyone of his vlogs being paraded around the meaning of life when he does them, I migth even be a fan

>Interesting life-story

What was it? I thought he was just a middle class new york jew that decided to make videos.

does this make casey /ourjew/?

Wait. Sorry, what exactly are you "hating" here? All I see is a giant nose filling my screen.

youtube.com/watch?v=V6Y-ahQFQDA

He could play Squidward in the inevitable live action Spongebob flick.

I don't really have time to watch this video right now, I've got to fap.

1981? Fuck I thought he was older.

>build over buy
>just have literally tech for a couple of hundred thousand if not million dollars laying around

He dramatizes it a whole bunch from what let's on by YouTube comments, but he did grow up wealthy, then was kicked out at 16 because he got his then girlfriend, and tried to end school regardless by living in his borther's apartment with her, then split with her, and start doing HBO commentaries with his brother, then was one of the first to capitalize on the start of his YT.

Where he dramatizes it that he pretends that it got him on the brink of starvation of such to live away from home, or to start doung commentaries, but he always had his parents as a fall-back.

That is pretty autistic yeah.

you think he shoulda built his cameras or what?

girlfriend pregnant*

and such*

Buttefingers

>going to the humble "I really build most the things I use"
>ohhh, look at my twenty drones with a billion extra paarts, my forty cameras, my twelve flatscreens and lets not forget my 120 tb harddrives
>"I am real fighter and humble guy who doesnt want to spend all the money on expensive stuff"

>his greatest entrepreneureal achievement is hiring people to make a shittier snapchat and marrying rich

>he should build his HDDs, drones and LCD TVs be cause he said he builds stuff

>guys i'm doing such a huuuuuge project now
>i'm gonna piggyback on some guys thing and get this... i'm going to wear a suit!

Fuck man how can anyone hate this guy. What a lovely story.

Bump

HIOHAHRLRARY
CROTZIOJTNN

YESH

UI VOTEXC

HIALHARHLAY

CRINTOTM

I wish one day that faggot crushes with his stupid skateboard and becomes a paraplegic that would be pure kino to watch

I wish I could be BFFs with Karlie.

>ok Casey "juden", hold your horses.

Why does he need all his equipment?
Ohhh, for his vlog that is right. And lets not forget that he need to help those somali kids, donate now (stupid goys, I will buy more drones with the donation money)

How did he escape Runescape

>he only vlogs
Sounds like you already have a heavy bias against him so no point in arguing.

why does he look like an ogre

his fucking nose holy shit

Hate him all you want, but you gotta admire his drive and dedication

At 18y.o. he lived in a trailer with his pregnant girlfriend, literally washing dishes for a living with no prospects ahead of him.
He's one ugly fuck too, but that didn't stop him. Most of people would become antisocial shut-ins with a face like that, but he managed to rise past it all.
He worked his ass off his entire life, and now he's famous, successful, does what he loves for a living, pretty much livin the dream. Good for him.

People who work and go to school full time are "working their asses off", and so they can be productive, not some cancerous memetuber

Why hasn't this been sent to /trash/?

>He worked his ass off his entire life,
This. Don't know if people here have any concept of what one vlog as carefully created as his means...

What makes a vlog good?

a cheap dslr and decent microphone,basic editing skills and a social life i guess

>At 18y.o. he lived in a trailer with his pregnant girlfriend, literally washing dishes for a living with no prospects ahead of him.

>Be Jewish
>Apply for job
>Get job

VSauce, Michael here. But first we have to answer, what does a blog mean? A French invention at heart, the vlog, first known as "vlaugue", first appeared in the form of Medieval tapestries.