A FUCKING WHITE MALE

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

i see two white people and two mongrels who pass as white in the land of the 56%

Obviously Bortles is mongrel and BEWD is white by your standards, then who is the other mongrel? I'm dumbfounded. Case looks like an All-American boy and Brady is the pinnacle of the white race.

>black meme quarterbacks BTFO

Yea same, who's the other mongrel

>Tom Brady
>White

>((((Brady))))
>white

Is this mark Sanchez?

Bortles isn't white

>Brady is the pinnacle of the white race

>Brady is Irish

>my arbitrary definition of white is superior to your arbitrary definition of white

You all sound like retards. White is white nowadays. No reason to fight amongst ourselves about race when things are the way they are. White men no matter the origin should stick together

T. 56%

It is kind of weird that the QB and kicker positions have remained so white in the NFL, even as white parents all over the country are refusing to let their kids play football and college ball is blacker than ever. Even the "star" rookie QBs are mostly white, wonder what's up with that.

CHI

Because blacks suck at any position that requires thinking

Blake GOATles will bring one home for da land

Parents not letting their kids play football has been to recent to fuck with the NFL as of today. But in 10 years, we will see a visible decline in the pool of potential NFL players.

Honestly bottles might be the more handsome qb, or maybe keenum

not for da Land but for da ville

You just like chubby cheeks, you fucking homo.

Who’s the best black qb?

I don't think Bortles is a mongrel I think he's just ugly, not everything is retarded Sup Forums race autism

my local high school team is like 80% white. the vocal minority on facebook are the ones not letting their kids play.

two of these guys are garbage and Case Keenum is playing well over his head

T. Muslim invasion

Three shit tier QBs and a quinoa snorting FAGGOT.

>The absolute state of the NFL

>This guy walks up behind you in the club and snorts quinoa off your gfs ass, what do you do?