Day ass is flatter than the earth nigga lmao

Mother of God...

>flat ass
dropped

>Multiple characters pass comment that Lilith is homely as fuck
>She's actually attractive as fuck

Why

insecurity about not having an ass

She's one of those women who comes across as unattractive as fuck when dressed to the nines, but she's a smokeshow when the clothes come off. One of life's mysteries

We don't care Jamal, no one cares.

Especially not your dad.

He didn't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs

he did

he gave them advise over the radio

>le only niggers like ass meme
a well shaped relatively wide ass is a well known feminine feature you fkin dummy

wanted the dark meat

I never watched Cheers, is that what happens?
Also post moar qt Lilith

>58 years old

STILL WOULD

>Neuwirth is Jewish.[5]

Who isn't?

sick of all that tossed salad and scrambled eggs

>mfw the episode where they basically dry hump on live tv

>it's a niles has sex with his brothers ex wife of whom he still has feelings for

Frazier shoulda knocked up daphne tbqhf

He always wanted her to toss his salad but wouldn't return the favor.

So fuck her missionary or let her do all the work on top. Fuck, not every woman has DD and an ass you can balance a champagne bottle on.

Ass: Third world + US
Tits: Rest of the civilized world

What a selfish lover. What about scrambling his eggs?

What did he mean by this?

It's probably best you don't post that here, retards will actually start believing it.

>liking tits better means you can't like ass
Fuck off, Argentina. You're still not white.

>retards
are you 12?

>Lilith

What do you think?

>+ US

Redundant.

Not PC enough for you?

nigga he has the Frasier what are you even talking about, you're just fucking Nilesing it up over there goddamn

he was white

Because frasier and lilith are the same

automatic waifu

top goy

I don't remember anyone commenting on her being ugly, just cold and always conservatively dressed.

That was more based on her persona than anything, Ice Queen and all that. I've been marathoning Frasier lately and no one ever explicitly says she's unattractive, just that her personality lacks what most would consider normal affection.

I'm 100% certain Marty makes a comment saying how no man could find Lilith attractive, but if it's a personality thing it makes sense.

Red: regions that have large-assed women

Blue: regions with pancake asses

Suck off Sam, Fraiser. While I watch chained up in the corner.

she's Jewish in the television show. Fraiser isn't but she has his son get a bar mitzvah which ensues for some good jew jokes. I also remember Fraiser going to a Jewish funeral and getting trapped in some awkward jew ceremonies.

Basically, it's the entire concept of her character, she cares about no one but herself given her background and upbringing and only Frasier was able to stay the course long enough to see her occasionally let someone see the often broken person inside and exchange the foreign feeling of love and happiness.

Also, animal magnetism helped move things along

youtube.com/watch?v=RAb1W6FJ2qo
youtube.com/watch?v=jGDq7bchbEU

youtube.com/watch?v=ahb-qBLpy34

This

Nothing dries a vagina faster than hairlets

Explain Iceland

inbred snow niggers

>Why did Lilith cheat on Frasier?

Because not matter much women whine about wanting to talk and cuddle, they really just want it hard, fast, and deep.

Frasier, being a sensitive nu-male in touch with his feelings and supportive of women's struggles against patriarchal oppression, couldn't pound Lilith's meat hole in the manner she required.

>an ass you can balance a champagne bottle on.
But she does. It's flat as a table. There's no excuse about having pancakes for buttcheeks.

False positives, like argentina

The ass was flat.

Irish booty

Yeah well I fucked your mom in the ass and then she had you.

underrated

Good. It means I could get my tongue further up there.

Frasier was a drunk and shitty father. Also if you count that wings episode he was also a shitty therapist.