>lose spots in the rankings
LMAO get fucked Bucky

still funny

>when you're an afterthought
feels bad, man

>Kevin Sumlin to coach Arizona
how will this end?

Consistent 2nd place finishes behind USC until they get bored and fire him

What other teams besides FAU can crack the Top 25?

The entire Clemson defensive line is returning for 2018 after Ferrell, Bryant, And Willing return for their senior years
Also returning is LB Joseph and LT Hyatt

>has to play an easy-af ACC sched

>tfw keith jackson died

;____:

>caring about generic interchangeable announcers

>you now realize Verne will likely die in five years

>Consistent
They'll be competitive with Tate but USC will probably rule the South after that, with UCLA in a distant second

>literally going to the SEC West of the Pac-12
kek

How much are they paying these guys to stay? Ferrell and Wilkins are first round locks. Wilkins is like a top10 pick.

>systembabbies

also chekt

UTEP

Coach-Puncher Mekhi Brown transfers to Tennessee State..not that anyone cares. Apparently he applied for the transfer before the title game so you could say he had already 'punched his ticket'

>Keith Jackson
>Generic
(You)

>parity ded
fix this

Quiet (You).

Georgia is the only playoff team that isn't a serious contender next season. They are losing most of their offensive key players.

get gud

>le cuck cage

Clemson's going to the playoff again.
We have the easiest schedule in a long time.
Lamar is gone, so Louisville will be shit. FSU and Texas A&M are replacing their coach. Georgia Tech will be easy, our d-line will feast on a Triple Option Offense. Duke is the crossover game. South Carolina and NC State will only be OK and we have them at home.
All thats left is the ACC Championship

>Clemson's going to the playoff again
hoo-fucking-ray

Apparently Newspring is paying them.
Well it sounds funny so its true

can you bums at least add a 9th game? how you have a 14 team conference, play only 8 games, and have the audacity to act like the two divisions are related at all is astounding. You barely play the teams in the other division

Since all the signs (read: jews) are pointing toward an inevitable Bama, Clemson, Ohio State, USC playoff... what will the actual end result be?

>ACC
On the way out, fat orange cheesepuff

If the UCF doesn't go big next year, who's the heir appaerent?

Not Southern Miss ;_;

Just lost a bunch of talent. Reloaded with some JUCO guys. We have 4 guys vying for qb. So at least the spring game will be interesting.

Fuck off.

Welp, that's two down.

9 conference games is actually bad, too much inbreeding, statistics get muddied
the best way to handle 14 team conferences is to have a lock 3 rotating 5/5 schedule
that way you play a home/home with everyone in your conference within 4 years

FIU, Marshall, UNT all stringing together wins!

Bryce Love is coming back

It's cincy's year

who

We play 10 Power 5 teams a year
The same number everyone in the big ten plays

>you now remember Kyle Allen

Ole Miss fag here. If Hugh Freeze takes a job at Alabama, I'm never watching NCAA football again. What a fucking joke.

youtu.be/YgbVTm59C7A

That was the last time CBS did the UGA vs GT game.

I doubt he was interviewed, my guess is he was consulting. Dude was dealing with prostitutes, nobody in their right mind would hire him. Most likely they simply paid him for advice.

Apparently UGA hired him as a outside consultant to scout out weaknesses with the defense durring the season.

Clemson, Michigan state, Georgia, Texas.

Alabama has their first "down" year since 2010 due to their new OC and DC. Ohio State's QB ends up being a dud.

>Auburn not split with Alabama
Why? Auburn won the Iron bowl and only lost to Clemson and LSU in the regular season
UAB. UAB will go undefeated in conference play next year

The SEC west has been big let down outside Alabama for 3 years now, why are people still talking about it?

I wasn't looking at it close enough it is split

Question: If Dabo did what Saban did and bench his starter at the half for the freshman passer, would they have won the natty?

Because Auburn and Alabama both had 10 (or more) wins this year and Mississippi state could easily go 10-2 next year if they play like they did against Louisville in the bowl game

Mississippi State's golden era already passed with Mullen gone. Auburn will never be a perennial power with Gus and that meme offense.

holy fuck imagine a osu,usc,texas,bama playoff
espn would explode because they'd actually turn a profit

trevor lawrence wasn't eligible to play this season

Georgia is going to difficult to beat the next three years. That offensive line might be the most talented on paper that I've ever seen anyone have and the defense should be about the same going forward.

Talking about 5* Hunter Johnson

>first team to win a bowl game in its first year of eligibility
>3 bowl game win streak
>back to back conference champs

When will App state leave this shit ass conference?

they could run the tripple option with those backs, fields and that line

Actually they couldn't
You run the triple option with undersized lines
It works BECAUSE they're undersized
But why would they want to?

Maybe, I think people overlook how amazing UGAs wide recivers are. jeremiah holloman was good enough to play this year but the depth kept him off the field. If that Oline can give Fromm consistent time to throw the ball and they might light people up. They couldn't pass block for shit this year and the majoritof their pass plays were RPOs where the line was run blocking.

Outside of playing at LSU, their schedule looks like easy pickings.

I think texas will return in 2018.
Definitely look like a team on the rise this season.

when like 3 million people all move to Western NC all at once.

>tfw we're gonna see a lot more benching of starters coming out of halftime now cuz saban did it that one time

>doing what Saban does

So a lot more teams gonna lose to Auburn?

No
It's because it was the smart thing to do
It had been obvious for a long time
Same thing for Clemson
I love Kelly Bryant, but it was obvious they missed the ability to consistently throw the football and it cost them dearly
If Clemson still had Watson they would have won by 20 even if Tua had started

twitter.com/BradyRenardKPLC/status/953371234980581376
The absoulte STATE of willie mcelwain and the fsu semenholes

>caring about the ACC
You had your time in the sun. Time to move aside.

who r/cfb here?

USCfag here, we’re about to regress hard. Depending on QB play I don’t think we’ll even be favored to make a NY6.

WSU QB Tyler Hilinksi committed suicide tonight.

yikes, and he was going to be their starter for 2018. There goes the season.

f

I mean, Asheville's fine, if you like beer and twinks.

>rifle to the head.

That's not going to be an open casket funeral. Feel for the cougs.

Welp, there goes his shot at being the starter.

I think everyone telling him he had a rifle for an arm went to his head.

f

FUCK EA AND NCAA FOR FUCKING WITH THE BEST SPORT GAME EVER!! I HAVE TO LEAVE MY PS3 OUT TO PLAY NCAA 14 IT JUST ISNT CUTTING IT ANYMORE WHY CANT I HAVE A NEXT GEN NCAA GAME?!

>Washington state players literally on suicide watch

he was a good kid

literally who?

>school sports

app state is in boone though

2018 USC will have a pretty stingy defense. Lots of depth, experience and talent at all three levels. That unit will be enough to make USC the favorite in 10 games next year and have at least a 50/50 chance against the only two teams on the schedule that have comparable talent on their roster (Stanford and Notre Dame). USC's front seven will be the strongest part of the team. There are enough parts around the new QB for the offense to do reasonably well as long as >our next QB isn't JUST tier. Whoever is the next QB won't make the highlight reel plays nearly as often as Darnold, but he also won't lead the country in turnovers by a significant margin either. Also the schedule doesn't have bullshit like 12 straight games or a Friday conference road game following a Saturday conference road game like 2017's so they should be a little healthier in 2018.

I don't think USC is a playoff team next season and I doubt they ever make the playoffs with Helton in charge but they are easily the South favorites and should be side by side with Stanford and Washington as Pac 12 favorites. I see 9-3 or 10-2 with the losses coming against this group: Stanford, Texas, Arizona, Utah, Notre Dame.

>yfw Eason transfers to Wazzu now instead of UW

Asheville is a shitstain on an otherwise comfy state

what the fuck is wrong with beer and twinkies?

>it's another "stupid Chad lockerroom culture leads to an hero" episode

I bet it's the blacks fault

>blacks
>WSU
its all pacific islanders and theyre well known for being bros

ITT sleeping giants

a sleeping giant for sure

reminder that Maryland will win at least 5 games next season and there's nothing you can do about it

Friendly reminder we are all cougs ;_;

there's a little shrine thing set up by the coug statue. going to go check it out in a few minutes

>send cops to apartment because you didn't come to practice once
damn

Probably was invested in Bitcoin.

Cfb can not come sooner enough:
>terrible season for the Noles this year
>barely any memes this year
>Francois comes back but will have to battle Blackman; interesting to see
>New coaches see action
>ITS TAGGART TIME
>FSU doing much better in recruiting than people thought

Cannot wait. Any fellow Nole students liking this weather? Also WE’RE NOT SUSPENDED, YOU’RE SUSPENDED

This honestly. Did they immediately think he committed suicide because he didn’t show up to fucking practice? Guys skip practice all the time.
t. DIV 3 College football player

Imagine being this clueless. The team has almost all of its starters returning, just had one of the best classes in school history and the new coach is an offensive guru too.

>all its starters returning
So do certain Sun Belt teams, doesn't matter when you have to play actual competition.

F

Sad