Ouch ;__; rupture of a muscle fibre. Only 20 year old. Press F top pay respect

Ouch ;__; rupture of a muscle fibre. Only 20 year old. Press F top pay respect.

>rupture of a muscle fibre
i'm not doctor. what is it exactly and how serious is this?

>karma finally doing good things to this nigger

Press S to spit on his grave

>spend gorillions of shekels on a good player
>turns out he's made of glass so it doesn't matter how good he is
i hate when this shit happens

again?

isnt the muscle filled with millions of fibres tho.

I thought this thread was a meme but he's literally out for another month
Wtf, he's barely settling in as is

does that mean he's gonna die?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>miss out weeks of training on strike to force through a move
>new club instantly plays you, to try and prove you're worth the money
>injure yourself, because of lack of fitness and end up missing over 3 months
>club are desperate to prove you're worth the money once you come back from injury and play you almost as soon as you're available
>injure yourself again
I don't think I've seen karma this good in a while.

yes

>Putting all your eggs in one basket
Looks like I was right in saying they should have got 5-6 good players instead

>Dembele kill
>Coutinho kill

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We're doing just fine without him, stay injured

desu he played 30 min for the last few matches, and if you watched the match, you would also notice that he spent his time standing there. Ball is always going to the right pushed by alba (who is getting better and better in my books). So club was cautious at least.
>Only proves that he is actually made of glass
yup, didn't deny that

You now remember Spurs replacing Bale with Capoue, Paulinho, Lamela, Chadli and Soldado.

They're not all eggs in one basket at all though. They're eggs in many baskets. They have Paulinho, Coutinho, Gomes, D.Suarez, Delafeou, Rakitic, loads of options. Dembele's not played the majority of the Season

>105m
>5-6 good players in current market

I said 5-6 good players not shit ones. Bayern and Juve do great business all the time; not my fault everyone else is retarded

>We

What part of Barcelona Football Club you from, mate?

That's Messi you idiot, don't talk to him like that

yes renato sanches, benatia, douglas bosta and other turds are great business

Nobodies perfect mate. Coman for 21 mil, James on Loan, Wagner for 13 mil, Hummels for 35 mil, Kimmich for 8.5 mil, Xabi Alonso for 8 mil, Vidal for 35 mil, Lewandowski on a free. You could have got all that with Dembele money

Now is the time for the true Dembele GOAT to rise

S-sorry

>Purposefully leaving out Eriksen

And Lamela is good when he's actually playing

>5-6 good players

No chance. You wouldn't get that many in todays market. Also, take into account that after Neymar transfer no club would have sold any player for reasonable price to Barca, knowing how much cash they had to splash around.

>these prices
M8, it's not 2004 anymore.

>that list of shitters
you forgot goetze lmao those faggots are the reason bayern gets wrecked in cl every year

Se Queda

I was a huge fan of Lamela at Roma and thought Spurs got him for way less than what Roma could have asked but he still hasn't paid any of those £30m back.

The oldest transfer on that list are from 2014-15. There's no excuse for retarded business. Juve picked up Cuadrado and Matudi for 18 mil each, Costa and Howdes on loans fees, Pjanic for 28 mil, Alves on a free and if Ozil ends up on a free I guarantee you that they'll be the first to pick him up

*gets injured as well*

Barça should have spent big money one one of two players, yes, but Dembelé? Come the fuck on he's just a promise, Pogba at Juventus was infinitely better and people gave him shit for costing 90 million.

>I said 5-6 good players not shit ones
They couldn't, everyone knew they had 220 millions in the bank and it was already august

Pulisic wouldn't have gotten injured twice

Bayern and Juve have money too but they're strong negotiations. Barcelona are dominating the league with essentially the same squad as last season but with Paulinho which goes to show how useless it was

feelsgoodman

this nigger deserves all the bad things after the drama he put on in Dortmund. Hopefully his mom will get diagnosed with cancer next week and his dad dies in a car accident in 2 months.

>Hopefully his mom will get diagnosed with cancer next week and his dad dies in a car accident in 2 months.

>It's Marotta, did he sign the contract yet?
>N-n-n-no signore, he's stalling
>Ok, you know how we handles cases like him, do it
*click*

Bayern and Juve play in leagues where release clauses are not mandatory, so they can't get fucked in the ass when some club decide to trigger the clause in the last month of the transfer window, when you need a replacement and no one would sell to you because leagues are about to start.
Barca thought that 220m was enough to scare any club, they were wrong
>Barcelona are dominating the league with essentially the same squad as last season but with Paulinho which goes to show how useless it was
True but we should see how they perform in the CL

There's simply no point in comparing any club's transfers with Bayern's. Everybody knows that since every player in Germany wants to join them in order to win trophies, they basically give an opposing club two options: 1. Sell for ridicululously small price 2. Wait out the contract lenght and get the player for free anyway.

Also, Bayern and Real have history of selling players to each for peanuts (Kroos, Alonso, Hamez).

Don't really know about Serie A transfers, but I am not sure how buying past flops (Cuadrado) or declining players (Matuidi) is supposed to replace a superstar in your team. Not to forget the fact, that after Pogba transfer, Juve did actually the same and spent like 90% of their money for Higuain.

Dembele soon to be part of the Barcelona front trio that made history by winning La Liga with record points and least goals conceded without doing anything.

Is he, dare I say it...
>le black wilshere?

Is this guy even better than Marcus Rashford or Christian Pulisic?

>buying player from BvB
>expecting him not to to tore a muscle in a light Mediteranean breeze

It's their own fault

He was last season. Nobody can tell after those injuries.

he isnt even good to begin with

I mean its well deserved after all that shit he did user... r-right?

he was that level but when he's fit again he will be a rotation player at swansea or brighton within a couple of years

Holy shit how are they going to do it? o yeah right, putting the usual 11 starters without dembeLEL , just as they have been doing this season

That means they'll come in just when the team starts slowing down in physical form and give a lift.

this guy gets it

Did this happen during the training? He seemed alright during the match?

N O
R
E
F
U
N
D
S

>Micky T’aryan
>Kagawa
>Deadbele
>Sahin
>Bloatze
>Gungocrock

How has Dortmund produced so many BVB system babbies that look world class in a yellow and black shirt but are shit whenever they play for anyone else?

When will the football bubble burst and crash the transfer market?

>implying the bubble will burst when the Chinese super league is just revving up
>we get to see Donaldo go to Dog Eaters FC for £500m

>No Nrefunds

>he doesn’t rate Luwala N’Refunds

the RGB (0,0,0) Robben

Surely he’s the RGB (255,255,255) Robben

>all your young prospects start getting injured the year of the world cup

based

Who else is injured ?

It made Garrincha good so hopefully it works out for him.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU GUYS THAT HE WAS A BAD PLAYER

>HURR DURR GIVE HIM TIME

HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU WANT TO GIVE HIM? AN ENTIRE FUCKING SEASON?

SELL HIM NOW

when are you guys going to start calling him vendele

well yes a season is generally a good amount of time for a chance you braindead mess

STILL MAD.

100 Million.

ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

Is he the worst transfer of last season?

>not even good by bundesliga standards
>massively overpaid
>made of glass
>will be benched even if fit

He is a good kid and a great player. I don't think he's injury prone, but he's got to bulk up just a little bit, he's too skinny right now.

edgy

Now every time I think I’m spending too much I’ll remember that barça spent €150 mil on him and he got injured twice and has worse stats than Jose Arnaiz

>respect a shit mercenary
ok

:) never leave dortmund nigger cunt

>he's bad because he's injured
Why are Amerifats allowed to post in football threads? Fuck off back to your handegg threads, fatty.

Did you make that post with a proxy and then reply to your own post, forgetting to turn it back off?

Could someone explain to me the Rashford meme? He's shit. Literally the next Welbeck. I can't see why people rate him so much.

How much did they spend on this literally whom again?

bout tree fiddy desu

£96m initial fee + £40m mundane add-on

I guess you could say that Barcelona will remember the 96

S

>Dumbele over JESUCR15TO
Come on joa you are better than this

You now realize that meme is 20 years old.

Why is he so fragile???

oh well at least Paulinho is contributing and coutinho is going to add some threat left wing

£135 is hardly all of their eggs. We're talking about barca not arsenal here