I have noticed that americans have a distinct appearance

I have noticed that americans have a distinct appearance.

What race are they? I am legitimately curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1WmHyhYbIwi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

urukhai

They are their own race

Uruk-hai are too tall and muscular, if you use LOTR as your reference point, Americans would be goblins.

After having eaten a million Burgers you turn into one
They have no race they're sacks of pink slime void of reason or emotion

>tfw I have a English bf
Is this consider incest or bestiality?

They wish, they're more like a mix in between the snuffler and snaga breeds of orcs.

How about Squigs? They're the pets, food source and ammunition of Orcs in Warhammer.
They are stupid, spherical and make funny sounds.

Americans are white, is this even a question?

>Americans are white, is this even a question?

>Americans are white, is this even a question?

the inferior race

The funny part is all of your ethnic and ancestral homelands are getting filled with niggers and Arabs and you sit around like autistic retards mocking Americans. Like unironically countries like the Netherlands and Germany will be at 50% in a few decades, you god damn retards

[unintelligible]

americans are not white

I am white trust me. America is white.

relax dude, it's just banter

wha 'bout their marts?

they look sharty

"Bonjour. Je m'appelle Pierre Martin"

Very white, friend. Do not believe the lies.

AEEEE IAAAA

Bonjour Pierre, moi c'est Marc

hrurOOOOARHgbbbfff

why are americans so autistic when it comes to banter kek

"Hallo, ich heisse Friedrich Müller"

A rather lame attempt at brainwashing, no one is fooled.

Classic American post replying seriously to bantz.

>LEMME TELL YA BOUT PLACES THAT ARE WHOIT

"ayo y'all my name's Cletus"

mi ancesstar

I feel bad for people who are named Cletus. Literally nothing is wrong with the name Cletus.

t. Cletus Garcia

>The funny part is all of your ethnic and ancestral homelands are getting filled with niggers and Arabs

Gol'Kosh Lak'tuk Uruk

Don't mind me, just your average 'white' american woman passing through...

Your country is 30% hispanic and 13% African

Inb4 this happens

Norway isn't white. You can tell by visiting Stockholm.

>you think that flag is norways

In my collection. Good post, amerishart.

kek

Explain why Americans are obsessed with race please. I honestly don't understand it. I barely ever thought about race until I started reading shit Americans posted online, be it on youtube, goybook or Sup Forums.

my descendant :)

>Yo da funny part iz all o' yo' ethnic an' ancestral homelands is getting filled wif niggas an' Arabs an' you sit around like autistic retards mocking Americans. Like unironically countries like da Netherlands an' Germany will be at 50% in uh few decades, you god damn retards you know das right!

Because of how the country and New World is multiethnic.

>The funny part is all of your ethnic and ancestral homelands are getting filled with niggers and Arabs and you sit around like autistic retards mocking Americans. Like unironically countries like the Netherlands and Germany will be at 50% in a few decades, you god damn retards

Do you people really have nothing better to do all day but just talk shit about Americans on Sup Forums? Like holy shit how pathetic is this shit. Every time I come here there are more than 50+ new fucking orc drawings. Europeans really are jealous of us, huh?

jesus christ

>Europeans really jealous of us huh?

2%

>hey guys EURO KEK sjws ARAB mudslime FAGGOTS YOU guys are EUROPOR fAGS
>bonjour tovarisch america, but du are nicht white
>huh, jealous much europoor? heh, success breeds jealously

your inferiority complex knows no bounds

APOLOGIZE

>Yo do y'all niggas really gots nuttin' bettah ta do all day but just jive sheeit 'bout Americans on Sup Forums? Like holy sheeit how pathetic iz dis here sheeit. Every tyme ah come here dere be mo' than 50+ new motha fuckin orc drawings. Europeans really is jealous o' us, huh? Real shit.

Italians are better than other humans stfu you fucking NIGGER

howling at this point

>$18 trillion GDP, highest in the world and about the size of the EU combined
>literally means America is superior or yuroshits

>oriental women

>literally living life on easy mode
>literally all the land you stumbled upon is perfect for becoming a economic powerhouse
>also have a kosher ruling class to peruse economic performance over any petty national values or self-respect

yeah guess who's also so far in debt you will literally never be able to pay it back, and now has a snowballing time bomb waiting to explode until your economy fucking collapses and the chinaman rolls you over

>be american living in a very rich country
>lose your house because of a paper cut

>uchxuchg Ik'ihutx

Lmao the drawings don't even resemble human beings anymore.

But they are depicting Americans after all.

I love this meme

>being an Uncle Yank
sad

let me out

like clockwork

buttblasted again.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH YOOOOORRREEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOTT WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAYT AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHGG HHGHAAUUOOOOOOO

What's with all the am*rican bashing?

>American mentality
>Now with information they remember from the time they attended school

Yeah but I'm a Brazilian monkey who am I to talk American niggers are whiter than ours as said Johnson Rodrigues

accurate image 2bh

vocaroo.com/i/s1WmHyhYbIwi

lol

such fine art

I feel like these people just came over from either from Sup Forums or reddit, or they're Euros with a proxy. No one who has been on Sup Forums for longer than a month is this sensitive i'm sure.

topkek

10/10

well good going euroshariahs, now you got Sup Forums upset. Memes can hurt you know

Most of Sup Forums probably agrees that Americans are niggers le

they think it's a coordinated soros shill campaign
I miss pre-trump Sup Forums, such an underage cesspool now

I kept hoping that most of the soros/anti-jew posts and replies in generals were satire but they all seem pretty serious about their replies, is this really the state of Sup Forums in general nowadays?

I don't buy this soros conspiracy shit but Lefty reddit gets mad as fuck at Sup Forums and they desperately try kek. They are on Sup Forums too sperging.

Sup Forums has shown us all the truth

The mongrel is immunized against all dangers; one may call him a burger, a clapper, a mart-sharter, a jewish slave, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a mongrel and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, he suddenly shrinks back. "I've been found out"