Creationism

the one in the middle right looks like something that comes out after messing around with Mario's face while drunk in Mario 64

This one is easily debunked. even just a single difference in amino acids results in a completely different protein, which would have a completely different function. If the research instead pointed out the number of identical proteins we shared, then I may be persuaded to believe in evolution.

Goddamn look at freak ass baby on the bottom left. You just KNOW nigga has phych powers.
Probably force choked the nurse on the way out

Another one here, the problem with this is that the size of our jaws is a result of the western diet. In underdeveloped countries they don't eat a lot of unprocessed vegetable matter, such as salads, and they rarely have problems with wisdom teeth.

Wow, God is truly the master architect of life

"Number of amino acids that differ from a human hemoglobin polypeptide"

I read the title you kike.

Looks like science to me.

Depleted uranium perhaps.

source?

in underdeveloped countries they don't eat a lot unprocessed vegetable matter
Do you mean processed?
Also, what does processed vegetable matter have to do with our wisdom teeth formation? Are they not practically the same thing, just with added salt and other preservatives?

This is pretty hot to be completely honest

Verdict: creationists btfo

Creationist? hahaha, look in your pants.God loves chaos.

I know, right?

My computer crashed once from a bug so clearly it evolved by random chance.

Also: have you noticed how similar GUIs are? Looks to me like OS X, Linux, and Windows have a common evolutionary ancestor.

>odds of abiogenesis: 1 in 10^450
>odds of evolution by mutation/natural selection to the complexity level of a modern mammal: 1 in 10^3,000,000
>number of atoms in the universe: 10^80
>number of potential chemical reactions since the Big Bang: 10^120

If this universe was a sim with true random inputs you would not expect to see abiogenesis even if you ran it 10^100 times.

If this universe was unbounded and infinite you would get abiogenesis. But habitable zones cannot last long enough for evolution to the complexity levels we observe on Earth. And that's a constraint governed by physical laws, not randomness.

Life did not originate in this universe.

Something from another universe seeded this universe with life.

It's a damn good bet that bursts in the fossil record (Cambrian explosion) were genetic "upgrades."

What we call evolution is not random nor "natural" as evolutionists define natural. It's a designed system exploring options for survival. A genetic search algorithm.

>prediction: we will determine the universe itself is a sim or construct of some sort, though even if it's not that does not change any of the above

I base my prediction above on some of the weirdness at the quantum level which starts to make perfect sense if this is a construct with limited computing power.

>Top row, middle

>see post
>check flag
>not canada
Something new everyday.

Does a true sim have a power source? Will it need a power source like psu? Lol

Basically is energy being input into this universe constantly or is all energy already here?

good thread

checked

Dude fuck of please.

yeah baby

No, that's called taking weird ass drugs like thalidomide while preggo

We get it, you fedora tip

You really have this much saved on your computer to "debate" creationists with?
Have you ever even met one that wasn't a dumb mom?

I like monkeys :)

saved

>"debate"

Literal samefag

Didn't they use to just toss these babies off cliffs and shit?

"Hey are creationfags still btfo?"

"still btfo my friend"

Don't you have a fedora to tip? Nothing you posted proves anything, you have to be such a degenerate to think it does

>birth defects
>muh atheism

I'm 99% sure you were dropped on your head

WTF i hate religion now!

Im now a #fedoramissile

You can't just respond to everything with a picture of a monkey God help us all

Who cares?
They are not going to survive/reproduce in any way

Fuck you. Can't wait for this atheism meme to end

jesus man, you know that you can actually find responses to these claims you're making, right? this is some silly bullshit.

>odds of abiogenesis somehow a concrete number

nigga what the fuck, we see fucking amino acids and shit floating around in space and shit. You're talking about the odds of a complete modern-style cell coming into existence all at once. early life was probably VEEEEEEEEERY simple and fragile, and the kinds that could develop things like protective outer layers and stronger information storage tended to survive better,and BOOM, you have an adaptation treadmill that starts ramping up the evolutionary process as mutations start being more stable.

Please actually challenge your beliefs and read some shit bro

I FEEL THE WARP OVERTAKING ME

IT IS A GOOD PAIN

I don't think there are any respectable people in the world who doesn't believe evolution now days. Even the Catholic Church agrees with it, they just see it as a method god used to create the world. Literally the only people who dont accept the scientific method/evidence for it are brain dead Americans.

OP's pic is the sorta shit that turned me atheist. There's your loving god for you, religion fags.

this sure proofs evolution without a designer

yes totaly looks the same

I think you may be forgetting the billion or so muslims.

>Respectability
>Sup Forums

creation
fags
b
t
f
o

But they mutated...

That means they will be more attractive later on in life, and thus make babies with aimilar mutations and evolution will happen.

All children conceived by Satan himself.

Sounding like a dumbfuck isn't persuasive.

I've been on Sup Forums for years and this is the most degenerate thread I've seen. Atheists are failed humans, they should be disposed of

intelligent design

>I believe in nothing

Mother with a crack baby , oh god does not exist

>Catholic and Protestant Churches have believed in evolution for decades
>retarded false-Christian Americans don't

Creationism is to the right what anthropogenic global warming cultism is to the left.

Abominations of Tzeentch. Purge them in the name of the Emperor.

Readying

It's another "Atheists use pictures of dead and deformed babies as an arguement for why God doesn't exist" episode.

Then you fedoras wonder why we Christians believe you guys don't have a moral compass and that atheism is degenerate and kills societies.

>le hat joke

Gee, I wonder why the church has to import subhumans to fill their ranks.

>not a single argument except muh fee fee.

>Can't wait for this atheism meme to end

It's been around longer than Christianity, so I wouldn't count on it.

Genesis 1:27
So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

> male
> female

stop this binary bullshit, shitlord!