blog.dilbert.com/post/147342251861/trumps-glide-path

SPREAD THESE:
>Hillary blames White People for the Dallas Terrorist Attack
youtube.com/watch?v=3qaeVwWr2eU
>Clinton Gave Non-Cleared Individuals Access To Classified Information
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ0YEchTwEc

#BreakTheFoundation
>100,000 SIGNATURES COMPLETE!!!
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates
SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General Thread

RALLIES
>Rally in Westfield, Indiana (7/12/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=B5Px2Ic9WWg
>GREAT SPEECH ON VETERAN’S AFFAIRS (7/11/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=HV6r4AfZYy4
>‘Hillary for Jail!’- Anti-Hillary Rally in LA (7/10/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=K0sVF-cdKVs

INTERVIEWS
>Bret Baier Donald Trump FULL Interview (7/13/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=IrAsSCd1ic4
>Eric Trump with Hannity on VP Selection (7/13/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=pO8s5Cw4k8I
>TRUMP INTERVIEW WITH BILL O'REILLY FOX NEWS (7/12/2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=-Oy8AUi-qFU

ENTERTAINMENT
>Gavin McInnes RIPS Aziz Ansari for Trump Piece
youtube.com/watch?v=k_Az5FCe6yc
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/sports/football/tim-tebow-speakers-donald-trump-rnc-article-1.2710673
archive.is/PnaUz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeb vp when?

Prep the guac; I'm ready!

is he a f-fighter jet?

It's going to be Pence and it's going to be fine.

Build the wall, insh'Allah!

I wish he'd pick Sessions

Fuck Newt

the home shopping network has gone too far

>let me compare a president everyone loves to trump

Damn, she's stupider than I thought

Fuck BLM

WITH FEAR

I like Newt.

No
Fighter Jeb

if he picks newt, how many of you will rage

IN THEIR EYES

Me too but sessions seems out of the mix now according to Rodger Stone.

Though Stone hinted there is quite the possibility Trump would pick someone not even listed on the public short list.

I'd expect nothing less from Trump. Why wouldn't he? It's way too Trump to pass up.

Jim Webb incoming, imo.

It all depends on the convention speech user.

t. shill

>Tim Tebow trending on twitter
>Google him
nydailynews.com/sports/football/tim-tebow-speakers-donald-trump-rnc-article-1.2710673
>Our god is a awesome god!
We 100% won the christian vote lads

>GOP is becoming the party of Trump.

GOOD. THAT'S WHAT WE FUCKING WANT YOU RETARDED HAG.

Who's gonna be VP?

Ivanka Trump for VP

Damn, that's some nice looking China. I think would save those plates for nice events.

cops don't ALWAYS deserve you respect

Does John Lewis have a point?
Hint: yes he does!!

I'll cry when Trump is sniped by a "lone gunman"

Webb

I think that's one of Trumps goals this election. Build the wall, change the GOP fundamentally and get hillary out of fucking politics.

Whaaaa?

Sure would be nice if all you idiot dumb shit stupid cock sucking mother fucking faggot idiots could learn how to fucking self-govern and actually practice real anarchism and fucking protect yourself and your own family with your fucking rights given to you by your constitution, instead, you dip fucks who are just as bad as Clinton and Sanders always elect some stupid fucking dumb fuck to rule over your life and tell you what to do, and you stir up a bunch of anger and animosity with niggers because you're fucking dipshit Stormfront faggots who can't understand anything and want to control everyone else who isn't like you. Well I just want to say I think the whole notion of control is absurd and the only fucking thing you can hope to control is your own fucking kingdom. Control yourself and your own property and stop thinking your stupid ass has a right to put leaders in power to steal shit from other people or to go to war and bomb other nations or to continue the fucking drug war. Its fucking lame as shit and you're all fucking retarded for putting idiots in power and thinking voting is worth a shit anyway, you're all fucking pieces of shit with the IQ of mayonnaise if you think this constant shitposting of your favorite daddy figure does anything but makes people want to choke the life out of you for wanting to control other people. Control yourself and protect your family and quit being a faggot

Webb

Stone was on alex jones for a bit today and suggested the potential "someone else not on the list"

w-what do?

Who
>Nights Watch
Here?

Swing state Florida Edition

Ok well as we start off I must say this will be the tightest race in FL since 2000. It is going to be a nailbiter but if Trump is going to win he MUST realize that Florida is going to be extremely competitive. First off this is the largest and most necessary swing state to have a victory in with an impressive 29 electoral votes tied for third with NY. Second this place is the keystone to any GOP or DEM victory and is so cricial Trump must spend at least a tenth of what Clinton spends to remain competitive. Third, the state has demographics that make it an ideal place for democrats (high immigrant populations)

>but muh cubans

We cant rely exclusively on their support.

To win Trump must preform well in two of the three state areas. The North is where Trump will have strong support, the few counties that go blue are very rural compared to the rest of the state with the exception of major metropolitan centers which will break fairly evenly for Trump or Clinton overall. The entire area although least populous of the three will break for Trump by a large margin compared to the rest of the state. The best areas for peak election performance must be in the Tallahassee area and Jacksonville area. Escambia county is another place where Trump should do campaigning but honestly anywhere he has a rally in the North will help. The margins in Duval (Jacksonville) county are not optimal and must be improved to give Trump a better chance.

Cont.

I will be disappointed, but understand that he most likely had to go down that road to keep the delegates in line at the convention.

Trump will almost certainly be downgraded to "merely a lesser evil" status for me with regard to this election if the VP is Moonbase or another neocon/globalist, though.

She's terrible at bringing the bantz.

(I forgot what this webm is so I'm posting it because I'm too lazy to open it properly.)

ivanka 2024

Tebow has always been based

they're trying the Bernie method

archive.is/PnaUz

>Police statue memorializing fallen officers is vandalized with spray paint in the name of Alton Sterling less than a month after being installed in new park

>A memorial to police in Richmond, Virginia has been vandalized with a message referring to the police killing of a black man in Louisiana.

>A large red 'X' was spray-painted on the torso of the statue of an officer carrying a child, and 'Justice for Alton' is written on the stones below, an apparent reference to 37-year-old Alton Sterling of Baton Rouge.

The time has come and so have I
I'll laugh last 'cause you came to die
The damage done
The pain subsides
And I can see the fear clear
When I look in your eye

You know what you have to do.

Make the right decision.

isn't he pro amnesty or something?

The Middle, which is roughly from the base of mainland Florida to the top of Palm Beach County is characterized by a slew of 100,000 vote plus counties and the Tampa bay area which has a whopping 500,000 plus voter block. This region contains alot of metro counties but most of them come within a 4 to 5 percent margin. Trump must do very well in the Republican leaning counties: Manatee, Pasco, Brevard, Polk, Sarasota, Volusia, Seminole, and Pasco counties. High turnout is the Democrat leaning counties of Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Orange Counties. Tampa (Hillsborough) actually is leaning Trump (+2) is an Axiom Strategies poll but even if the Dem counties remain Dem but the margins are much tighter than in 2012 Trump will have much better chances of a victory. Rallies are a must in this region

The South which is filled with Democrat counties on the Atlantic seaboard with mostly GOP counties on the Gulf Coast. The Gulf coast counties Charlotte, Lee, and Collier are must win areas with large turnouts Necessary. On the Atlantic side the heavilly Democrat Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade (800,000 votes)is going to be another must for Trump campaigning. Trump has lots of business ties to these counties and they will be needed if he wants to narrow the margins. If he narrows these 60-40 counties to 55-45 counties it will be a disaster for the Democrats.

Aside from that the inland counties go for Republicans so Trump should have no problem there minus Oceola and Lyon Counties. Aside from these previous areas listed there are other smaller Counties that have 80-90 thousand votes that campaigning must be done in. So anons get as many Republicans to vote as possible and do whatever you can to help Trump win Florida.

Webb / Flynn
>Trump said it's not gonna be politically correct
He wasn't talking about gender/skin color, he was talking about political affiliation

That's why he's been pretending to consider so many standard republicans

T-t-hanks T-tim......

oh boy... its this guy again

why is she making fun of that disabled reporter? why does she think this is ok?

Flynn has foreign political experience and military experience. It depends if that's enough.

Personally I still think he's the best choice but I'll bunker down with whoever his choice is.

The Emperor knows what he's doing.

Absolutely Based Tier:
Ivanka

Lincoln Tier:
Webb, Flynn

Trio of Evil Tier:
Newt, Christie, Pierce

Sleepy Tier:
Jeb!, Carson, Romney

Remember when people literally couldn't believe that Trump had won his first primary in New Hampshire, lads?

Good times.

*sips tea*

I don't fucking like lincoln

>mfw a Fighter Jeb fires a Cruz Missile at the RNC convention when Trump shows up

Oh shit, you get a free sticker (if you donate)? The only thing about her campaign that isn't completely retarded to the point of being pathetic is the fact that she even made it this far.

>yfw he picks Cruz as VP

>The Emperor knows what he's doing.

This.

Yeah. Iowa worried some.

Then the train really took. Win after win after win after win after win.

>mfw its poison tea

How are you looking for the race war, Trump General? Post how many niggers live in your city.

>107 (1.0%) African American

All good here.

Will Taylor Swift be at the convention?

We've come so far.

I had faith in kek

I mean what is it about you fucking faggots that make me hate you so fucking much? Is it because you project your fucking beliefs onto someone who doesn't give a shit about you? Is it because you're sycophants who can't think for your fucking self, so you need someone else to tell you what to do? Maybe. Maybe that's what makes me want to choke the life out of you mother fuckers every time you go on and spout how your godking wants to do this and that and the other (with not a single shred of proof - all projections from your own beliefs) you stupid fucks don't know half of the shit Trump truly believes or not because he's constantly fucking flip flopping. You mother fuckers are all fucking morons and I bet none of you turds can even do fucking basic arithmetic

"The delegates are ours, Donald."

>Tebow for VP

Is Hillary wet for Trump?

You forgot the tier above Absolutely Based Tier.

Thousand Year Reich Tier:
Donald Trump

He's the only man for both jobs.

Holy fuck anons, I just got this in my mailbox... and before you ask, I have no idea why I'm on their mailing list.

Nope. Such an idea is just a meme.

Or have they not gone far enough?

Nate Aluminum at it again

For those of you who missed these interviews:

>Bret Baier Donald Trump FULL Interview (7/13/16)
>Eric Trump with Hannity on VP Selection (7/13/16)

Both have been added to the OP.

>80936618

>yfw trump randomly chooses an user from Sup Forums as his vp

that would be a guaranteed loss you Christcuck

>hiring normies for your meme team

is Hillary actually retarded?

why are you so sure it's Webb or Flynn

what about Gingrich and Sessions?

2ND That

not a broncos fan but demariyus is legit

I am Hillary, and it warms me inside

Kewl

isn't that like 2 or 3 points higher than it was 12 hours ago?

That's actually not a bad idea. Switching from Sanders to Clinton is like selling your soul.

This. The important part is that he takes office. He knows what he is doing, I'll respect his choice.

>mfw its me

Is Hillary a Trump plant? That email literally says nothing but "Trump is winning and is going to beat us bad"

Why does HRC always ALWAYS tell people to imagine Trump as the president?

tfw 90% white

I would die for him if asked.

Odds are for gamblers to care about.

This should be on a plaque somewhere.

There's no warming that frigid bitch.

in the words of Ted Cruz

NOT GONNA HAPPEN

NOT GONNA HAPPEN

emmm, lads, we were at 22% a week ago
If we keep up the memes, you know what happens