Can Sup Forums finally admit they hate women for being successful

So tired of mysogyshits fucking up this board. Sup Forums used to be liberal before it became about memes instead of intellectual discussion.

>intellectual discussion
>liberal
>Sup Forums

Fuck off

>kek is made up
someone shall suffer

Serious case of Poe's law on that article

the wrath

>Sup Forums BFTO
>How will it ever recover
>Shaken to it's very core
>Is in utter shock and disbelief

FTFY. Back to Sup Forums with your "I"m not a faggot but I love beating off to traps" tier bullshit.

of kek

>not taking all bait because you know it will piss someone off.

Link to full article?

rly maeks u thnk..

Fine, I admit it

If "Penis Envy: The Movie"'s marketing relies on shaming people into seeing it, how good can it be?

>faggots

It's not a real article, SJWs wouldn't want to trigger themselves with homophobia

i just came here to say this is the single most disgusting thing i have seen in AGES

she just doesn't like smash mouth
Can't handle that

>Sup Forums used to be liberal before it became about memes instead of intellectual discussion.

THAT WAS NEVER FUCKING TRUE YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT LIAR. I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE THE FUCKING BE-GODDAMN-MOTHERFUCKING-GINNING!!!!!

How did she get in?

I've been on Sup Forums since 2012. It used to be a lot more Nazi. Before there was flags, every time there was anti-nazi sentiment, people said "JIDF detected"

>Can Sup Forums finally admit they hate women for being successful

But Sup Forums loves that one singer whose name I have forgotten right now

I am a slave to my memes.

JIDF pls go

I miss that a lot

You got us.
Now you go make a woman only society on another planet and let us know how it goes.

>Doesn't believe in the divine will of Kek
Low-energy losers plz go

wooow
>Sup Forums made the news again!
great job guys

Hear Czech are leavin' EU

How dare you speak ill of KEK. Someone will pay for this.

I'm sorry, but if you thought for a minute that that could be real, you are a retard. End it now and spare the gene pool so your stupidity won't be afflicted on future generations.

There is no gender, only the human gender you shitlord.
Also Sup Forums takes all the bait because there's no reputation to protect as an anonymous person.