So why the old lizard is rushing for gold all of the sudden? Is he crashing the marketing again?

So why the old lizard is rushing for gold all of the sudden? Is he crashing the marketing again?

Other urls found in this thread:

hiddenmysteries.org/conspiracy/rothschild/soros.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/how-george-soros-singlehandedly-created-european-refugee-crisis-and-why
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Soros is proof there's some crazy shit happening behind the scenes in the world.

Make like your id and go fap. Soros is just a frontman for red shield.

Here you go.

hiddenmysteries.org/conspiracy/rothschild/soros.html

Perhaps he wants his sons to inherit something of real solid value instead of just paper.

Really good stuff. Have anything about his recent movements after brexit?

Here is some stuff I found.
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/how-george-soros-singlehandedly-created-european-refugee-crisis-and-why

Soros red pill thread I guess.

>So why the old lizard is rushing for gold all of the sudden?

Look at his year of birth again, and then you will realize one thing.

The only place he is rushing into will be a box buried six feet under soon enough.

Sometimes I find it hard to believe that literal fucking supervillains like this bastard actually exist in reality and not just comic books

He even looks like emperor Palpatine for fuck's sake

Will he go out with a boom?

Because the Italian banks are about to tank and the EU are going to ask their members for bailouts.

Also nice trips.

because gold is a safe haven during market volatility?
you guys are fucking insane sometimes

He's repeatedly said that he wants to see the world government before he dies.

>Soros
>Ever going to die
Top kek, keep dreaming burger. This toothless grandpa will just keep replacing his bodyparts until he's not the same person anymore.

Spoopy

Gotta pump that virgin blood somehow.

Did you mean the "Legendary Investor" Soros?

He should be investing in cinderblocks for that giant fucking wall you bean niggers are gonna build for us to keep you out.

>Philanthropist

fucking christ this is real?

>everytime i get a new heart i feel reenergized

lmao that's creepy as fuck

Because he has our best intentions

LOL...anyone with a brain knows the market is going to flop hard. If you don't have PM, your future is toast.

Tell me about Soros, why does he buy the gold?

converting the paper jew in gold is the only thing that differs you from the goy in this day and age

im planning to convert 25k € this summer

Maybe all the gold and silver is being used to build a new temple of solomon? Ayyyyyy