Why is this fanbase so upset?

why is this fanbase so upset?

They hung in tight with the legendary Jacksonville Jaguars they as a franchise should feel proud of their guys today

Didn't they leave a couple field goals on the table with some 4th down attempts? The onside kick decision doesn't seem to be going over well, either.

because they weren't as good as they thought they were.

They know their era ran out.

they lost

Their window closed.

because ben was on fire and they still lost

They only have five or so good players and four of them are gone in two years.

Webster is dead

they wuz kangs and know their reign ends when Brady gets that 7th ring next year

Because Shittsburgh is your typical, conservative shithole, where there is no hope, or anything to do besides live vicariously through a football team made up of a bunch of millionaire liberals.

I'd rather lose to the Jags than the Patriots 2bh

Pittsburgh is really liberal.

>Yinzers
>ever not being upset over the smallest thing
Imagine my shock.

t. hasn't been to Pittsburgh
Your average Steelers fans are the most insular conservative fucks I've ever come across.

People used to winning usually flip shit when their team loses. See whenever the Patriots lose and the Boston Media immediately declares: "Is Beli/Brady done?!"

Pittsburgh is really liberal. The conservatives are the bandwagon fans who live in small PA shitholes outside of Pittsburgh.

I lived near Pittsburgh. The surrounding counties are pretty conservative but Allegheny County itself is really liberal.

>The conservatives are the bandwagon fans who live in small PA shitholes outside of Pittsburgh
Those and the white trash Yinzers who have lived in Pittsburgh for decades that are dying out and being replaced by millennials.

They are phasing those trash out. Move those fucks to Scranton or Lancaster. Pittsburgh is the gem of the state. Consistently rated one of the 5 best cities to live.

Nonsense, Pittsburgh is dirty fucking city. No one with a choice would live there

They're in Altoona or Youngstown for the most part nowadays if anything.