They think we are joking, like this is a fucking game

Sup Forums Pranksters Are Behind Petition To Label Black Lives Matter A Terrorist Organization

forbes.com/sites/fernandoalfonso/2016/07/12/Sup Forums-pranksters-are-behind-petition-to-label-black-lives-matter-a-terrorist-organization/#35922fe65bcd

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/07/12/naacp-leader-dallas-shooter-was-defenseless-and-lynched/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-ku-klux-klan-terrorist-organization-1
catalog.neet.tv/stats.html
kiwifar.ms/threads/wayne-lambright-waynes-world.8793/
youtube.com/watch?v=LcqyhSUvYJo
webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-4718/seroquel-oral/details
linkedin.com/in/lambright
salemnews.net/page/content.detail/id/540729.html
legacy.com/obituaries/name/wayne-lambright-obituary?pid=1000000178888890
youtube.com/c/waynelambright/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying there are 121k american pol users

I got my friends to help since I've been red pilling them on kikebook for months
>Bulgaria relevant

>prank

>it's just a prank
They can't trivialize this. Many niggers can manage to justify killing cops, this is not okay.

Friendly Reminder that Non-violent white nationalist groups are regularly labeled as Terrorist Organizations by Leftist controlled hate proliferation organizations such as the SPLC.

dailycaller.com/2016/07/12/naacp-leader-dallas-shooter-was-defenseless-and-lynched/

At the link above, you can read the comments of an NAACP leader who says the nigger that murdered cops in Dallas was probably not guilty. He claims the police lynched the shooters with "high tech" means.

"Just because he had a gun doesn't mean he killed dem."

Sign the fucking petition.

>muh petition

Fucking kill yourselves.

JUST
A
PRANK
BRO

Shouldn't you be out selling cd's?

The one time we're not messing around!!!

Isn't Sup Forums just doing it for teh lulz?

>this isn't a prank, we are VERY SERIOUS in our hatred of niggers! - Sup Forums

>implying Sup Forums has 100,000 users

Hating BLM because it is a terrorist organization is not the same as hating niggers.

Pesky Sup Forums jokers, Nobody can oppose the all mighty BB-- i mean BLM movement r-right?

t.cuck cuckenson from cuckville

I really wish OP of the fucking petition could have capitalized the FIRST FUCKING SENTENCE OF THE PETITION FOR THE WHITE HOUSE FUCK.

16k tops.

no. we're doing it because BLM actually are terrorists.

>BLM is a terrorist organization because Rush Limbaugh told me so XD

I legitimately think there might be 500 regular Sup Forums users in existence

Most live streams in habbenings have 3k-7k

fucking forbes blocking adblock users

is there any workaround? I'm not going to turn adblock off

> "I write about the intersection of Sup Forums, Reddit, and the real world." -- Fernando Alfonso III

Literally a shitposting summerfag

>implying users of other boards don't flood Sup Forums during habbenings

>forbes

(saged btw please do the same)

Is it really him?

That was my only thought desu

>not reading the article
>particular the part that proves that votes were faked

>prank

Thanks Bulgaria

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-ku-klux-klan-terrorist-organization-1

use ublock origin. It works and it's much better than whatever pleb ad blocker you're using

I avoid streams unless it's a big deal.

that guy is a unexploited lolcow

Feels bretty good 2 be rare desu

He should really proofread before he posts. That was awful to read.

I love how Sup Forums is just setting up Trump for a huge failure. You're being associated with being behind stuff like this and it's being directly tied to the Trump campaign. Just wait when we release the files that prove that Trump has actually paid people to post here.

You dumb-asses keep taking the bait. We don't even have to do anything.

JUST A PRANK BRO

Hahah hey 9gag-bro

How long before Sup Forums collapses? This is like the fifth newfag kike "writer" confirmed lurker.

Fucking normie gtfo rrreeeeeeeeeeeee

>Trump has actually paid people to post here
I think his campaign has proven he doesn't spend money when he doesn't need to.

Kek these people. Has the KKK been relevant in the past 50 years? 90% of current members are probably fbi agents, while the rest are bottom of the barrel rednecks

Holy kek, it's that schizo dude who shills his videos on here

I have trolled him before and he tweeted out my post. He must have some sort of disorder. I wouldn't be surprised if he has some arrests.

Pranksters are behind modern journalism.

There may be not that many active posters, but I'm sure a lot lurk. I personally haven't posted at all until lurked a few months

it worked. thanks user

Damn, gramps. That's vintage wrongthink narrative-spinning fodder.

>He must have some sort of disorder

He does, there is a photo of him holding up a bottle of antipsychotic pills I've seen posted here before

this is the redpill that Sup Forums sadly won't take, maybe only after the election

what if Sup Forums is just a collection of 80 or so people.

Well I mean, we're basically back in the 90's again

Rush Limbaugh, Hillary Clinton, Newt Gingrich and Donald Trump are relevant again

Actually it's just you. The rest of us are robots.

cripplechan alone has 3000 active posters. On the other hand, a good amount might be shills

Sup Forums has ~300k monthly users and Sup Forums is one of, if not THE most popular boards. catalog.neet.tv/stats.html

Jesus when did we get so big? Only Sup Forums and Sup Forums tops us

It's been this way for quite a while.

then 79 of us fucked your mother in the mouth and anus last night LMFAO.

go back to 9gag friend.

And Pokemon and Surge

strong projection detected.

Oops
>Pokémon and a Surge

First page of google results I found this. A thread on a site no one has heard of was making fun of him.

>kiwifar.ms/threads/wayne-lambright-waynes-world.8793/

> Apparently a failed businessman and alcoholic, he has had many websites, and they are all full of outright scizophrenic posts combining "liberal" themes and causes with "JEWS DID 9/11" as well as the idea that Yelp stole his business.

He found it and posted a video where he retorts like a retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=LcqyhSUvYJo

>oops
kys faggot. I can almost smell the estrogen

>implying it's a prank

People really still use Sup Forums?
That's amazing

>The U.S. Code of Federal Regulations definesterrorismas "the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives" (28 C.F.R.

They are.

Yeah Sup Forums is pretty shit. It may have been good once, but I wasn't around back then.

In their minds, everyone they disagree with must be a troll

Yeah I got gynecomastia too. It came from smoking pot at and early age, tough guy.

>it may have been good once.
Heh. newfag

It's still baby's first board so you get a massive amount of newfags shitposting traps

>the petition wont do anything but hand over your IP to the feds
Nice try Obamabot!

When I first got on in 2011 I laughed for 3 days straight nonstop literally rolling on the floor (I slept on a doggie pad)

I think it was mostly that the type of humor (funny meme pictures) the cringy stuff Facebook does now; was novel to me at the time

>Heh. newfag
Actually, the joke went over your head. You just revealed yourself to be the newfag.

In those days I just read ED.

being a DUDEWEEDLMAO has consequences huh. get surgery for your gyno though

So which one of you is the asshole who called me out for saying oops?
I show you a fucking real American badass motherfucker

Trump is the last level, it's over whether or not he gets elected.

When Trump wins the Republicans will have the house, senate, and Presidency and nothing will change. The contrarians will start preaching communism.

the 90's were comfy

Found this in the archives

I was 12 dude Jesus fucking Christ tits

>The rest of Sup Forums is actually the containment board.

>webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-4718/seroquel-oral/details

>This medication is used to treat certain mental/mood conditions (such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, sudden episodes of mania or depression associated with bipolar disorder). Quetiapine is known as an anti-psychotic drug (atypical type). It works by helping to restore the balance of certain natural substances (neurotransmitters) in the brain.

>This medication can decrease hallucinations and improve your concentration. It helps you to think more clearly and positively about yourself, feel less nervous, and take a more active part in everyday life. It may also improve your mood, sleep, appetite, and energy level. Quetiapine can help prevent severe mood swings or decrease how often mood swings occur.

>It is important to continue taking this medication as prescribed even if you feel well. Do not stop taking this medication without consulting your doctor. Some conditions may become worse when this drug is suddenly stopped. Also, you may experience symptoms such as trouble sleeping, nausea, headache, diarrhea, irritability. Your dose may need to be gradually decreased to reduce side effects. Report any new or worsening symptoms right away.

How the fuck are there more Spain posters than shitposting Australia?

Do they only post on Sup Forums divegrass threads?

(((SPLC)))

This fag actually gets paid to write about Sup Forums.
If that's not a sign of success, I don't know what is.

Cripplechan is literally /intl/ trolling everyone into paranoia.

I'm pretty sure I've heard of people getting prescribed that for sleep problems though, doctors are fucking crazy these days with off-label prescriptions.

faggots from overseas shouldn't have voted

Wayne Lambright has way more than a sleep disorder.

>linkedin.com/in/lambright

>Thanks for viewing my profile. I'm a naturally gifted speaker, artist and engineer. Humility and confidence. I error often, its part of how I build what the world has never seen or had. I'm not a medical doctor so I can't say. I like to build stuff that nobody wants to build. I misspell at random thats why its a misspelling. Math is simple and therefore I'm better with math. I have never fit in and I like people, this geek life is not as fun as it might look. The rewards are building stuff billions have used and I have done that. My mark as an Artist is clear, financial success not so much.

and if the auto-vote de-legitimized it, they can easily do this with every petition they don't like, the whole system is a fucking joke

Funny the instances that they mention, specifically that it doesn't include the most recent involving Brexit.
>only 'right wing' petitions are fake

>Thanks for viewing my profile. I'm a naturally gifted speaker, artist and engineer. Humility and confidence. I error often, its part of how I build what the world has never seen or had. I'm not a medical doctor so I can't say. I like to build stuff that nobody wants to build. I misspell at random thats why its a misspelling. Math is simple and therefore I'm better with math. I have never fit in and I like people, this geek life is not as fun as it might look.
>I error oftenn
>I have never fit in

Fuck I feel bad for this guy, he needs someone to keep him on his meds

I found a couple of obituaries for other Wayne Lambrights. I bet he would shit himself if you posted one and said, "how can you be posting if you're dead?"

>salemnews.net/page/content.detail/id/540729.html

>legacy.com/obituaries/name/wayne-lambright-obituary?pid=1000000178888890

>youtube.com/c/waynelambright/videos

He's uploaded 5 videos in the last hour.

>Trying to play it off by blaming those whacky guys at 4chins.

They forgot the part where this is serious shit. Blm are fucking terroist.