What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfHTGTMxFXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He didn't have any clean silverware. When you gotta eat, you gotta eat.

senility

Didn't want to give up his power.

/thread

He was a hothead.

Literally too much (((TV)))

He loved his son but was to proud to admit or show it

He had a palantir and sauron was driving he mad

Messy eater.

Minis Tirith was suffering a napkin shortage during the siege.

This

The wrong son died.

Hackson gonna hack.

Sauron had communicated with Denethor through his Palantir and used it to drive him mad

Haha How Can You Drive Someone Mad Through A Palantir Nigga Just Look Away

10/10

please shoop this, someone

my sides have left this planet

Fear of losing
Praise of success

I could do that?

Didn't pay his taxes

What're taxes?

IN-COME TAXES
File 'em, deduct 'em, pay 'em to the Jews!

Lmaoooo

You win one Tom Bombadil

I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great accounts, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of liabilities and adjustments, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the ledger go back to the way it was when so much taxable income had been incurred? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, these expenses. Even unbalanced books must pass. A new fiscal year will come. And when the capital is lodged it will shine out the clearer. Those were the accounts that stayed with you. That meant something, even if your margins were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those limited liability corporations had lots of chances of fixing the numbers, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.

>just rewatching TTT
>this fucking scene
>youtube.com/watch?v=YfHTGTMxFXc
>Theoden wakes up from what is basically a comma
>first thing he knows is his son is dead
>funeral
>Eowyn's lament suddenly cut by the violent noise of the rock shutting the grave as a young person passing away is violently disruptive
>Theoden processing his son death talking calmly about flowers and his forebears before finally realising it and breaking into tears
>Gandalf comforting him by telling him he is now on the halls of his fathers, something he knows to be a lie as a Maiar
>before even Theoden has the time to mourn his son properly reality and responsibility kicks the door down with the kids riding the horse bringing the news of raids on his people lands

How many kino feels can one get from one scene

Sauron mindfucked him

*cringe*

kek

>at a funeral
>starts singing out of nowhere

>takes the witch king's boast literally for muh grrl power

Was it autism?

>something he knows to be a lie as a Maiar
I didn't read Silmarillion. What happens when mortals (or even elves) die?

>you are now aware that the "No Man can kill me" was referring to Merry stabbing him in the ass with an ancient enchanted blade but since they have ditched the part where Merry aqcuires such a blade in the movie they switched to grill power

>you are now aware that the "No Man can kill me" was referring to Glorfindel seeing the future but since they have ditched the part where Glorfindel is in the movie autists on the internet get butthurt because a girl is doing something other than waiting to be rescued

According to Tolkien, Illuvatar(God), gave Men the Greater Gift, actuall real 100% Death.
In contrast with the Elves(and pretty much all other creatures) Men dont go to "Heaven" to live with the Gods but they are done with the world the God made and free to do whatever they like (whatever this may mean)
Following the Ancient Greek approach to death (Everyone goes to Hades, and its shit, only in Tolkienverse death is more neutral rather than shit) Men are the only really free creatures in the World
There is no punishment or reward over what you do
Do as you think, make something of yourself, stand by your principles, or not

This is why Men are the can-do-shit of the world and frankly the most moral ones if you take into account what awaits them

But in the books Eowyn has her 'I am no mortal man' bit too.

>Glorfindel killing Witch King

Wat

She does, buts its more of a dank pun than actually the reason of the death of Witch King

Actual reason is Merry(not a Man) with the enchanted acnient blade from the Tombs of the Kings that fought against Angmanr that Tom Bombadil gave him

Glorfindel is the one who originally said "The Witch-King will not fall by the hand of man" you daft cunt, every fucking time retards like you get butthurt over Eowyn and every fucking time I have to explain it to you

He makes the prophecy that the Witch King would not be killed by mortal man but by something unlooked for.

I am not triggered my good man

I am saying that, cannonically, Merry is not a Man, and he bears that fucking Arnorian ancient sword.

To my understanding, this was what actually did it

She strikes the killing blow against both the flying beast and the Witch King himself. In the books she still gets her grrrl power moment.

Ayy forgive me, its been sometime since I read the Silmarillion.
I didnt remember that, I only remembered that Glorfindel died during FA while Witch King came up during SA and I got confused

>that girly ass pose she does after stabbing the witch king in the face
moment ruined

He never saw Galadriel riverdancing

>mentioning Galadriel

You shall have my pasta

>be me
>born under the Two Trees
>my hair capture their light inside them, be beautiful af
>this edgy elf-prince falls for them, wants one of my hair
>tell him to fuck off because I am an edgy teen myself
>he is a great craftsman though so he captures the light of the Trees himself on some crystals to fap to
>whatever
>he gets increasingly paranoid over someone stealing them
>eventually this evil god shows up and kills his father, fucks up the trees and steals the gems
>massive shitstorm
>fast forward 8000 years
>2 civil wars, 3 genocides, millions dead, two continents obliterated, a dozen civilizations and races lost later, all this bullshit seems about to come to an end
>the gems are destroyed and the last Maiar follower of this asshole is about to get his shit rekt
>see we got his ring of power and we are going to destroy him forever
>this random dwarf shows up and likes my hair too
>he asks for a hair of my head
>dwarves are good craftsmen right?
>oh hell no, we are not doing this again
>give him a hair and two more for backup

b...bump

Wh..where have all the comfy threads have gone Sam?

>be me

Why do newfags do this?

Holy fuck

Finish the job, user. You gotta make the various faggots tweeting LoTR characters.

I'm light headed

I don't understand how the government, which represents the people, can be considered the jews.

It's funny you autist

give me ideas for text and characters and i will edit those two visible tweets replying

replace op with saruman the white

replace shaan lashari with pippin or maybe faramir

idk about avalanche maybe gandalf

What were they holding onto, Sam?

>didnt shoop pics of the characters to replace originals
Cmon man get off Easy Street

Shaan is Faramir for sure, Avalanche should be Aragorn since he looked into Sauruman's palantir just to fuck with Sauron.

thanks guys it really means a lot to me

nice post dude!

i should be studying

OUTMOTHERFUCKINSTANDING!

Nice

Saved

Use of the Palantir allowed the Enemy to corrupt his mind, feeding into his fears and assuring him that failure was the only option. The problem was further enhanced by the death of his favorite son, and the perceived death of his other son pretty much sent him into a suicidal fit.

Thats actually quite beautiful desu

How did he aqcquire one? I thought they were extremely rare?

>tfw 4chin is the Palantir

Sauron was the original cyberbully

This. Even in the movies it was implied that the "white tower was not blind".

Sauron showed Denethor Aragorn, his army and probably even visions and half lies to terrorize him and drove him to the edge of insanity and paranoia.

How does people that watched the movies not pick that up with that reference and watching what happened to Pipin (who was obviously tortured with the Palantir)

Why don't you pass the pipeweed? ~ Gandolph

Glutton, giant pussy, terrible pessimist, mad with >>>UNDESERVED

He was upset because hobbits don't pay taxes

its ok lad

>reading this with Christopher Lee's voice

Lmao

Make all the avatars for the retweeters orcs desu

I'm sure they did. They had a Mayor, a Post Office service, a Shirriff service, and a whole Border Patrol. Where would they get money for their pay?

>thye had taxes

Of course they did tyou hack

But ehat were the rates?
Who got the reliefs?
WHAT WAS THE TAX POLICY?
DID THEY SHIT BROWN WATER?

Pretty sure Tolkien intentionally kept it ambiguous where Men went after they died. You gotta remember, The Silmarillion is written from the point of view of the Elves, stories recorded and passed down among their lines. Eru never revealed what his intent was for humankind after their deaths, not even to the Valar.

Well done senpai