It's like tom green fucked a pig, forcefed it autism vaccinations and moonshine...

It's like tom green fucked a pig, forcefed it autism vaccinations and moonshine, then a committee of anti-social justice youtube commentators adopted the offspring, told it to "follow its dreams" of getting a horseshit arts degree and then let it wallow in its own self-loathing and crippling debt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ImTqLmLYwpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yet you can't stop talking about him.

I can't stop talking about the number your dad did on my anus last night, doesn't mean his dick isn't covered in shit

why does Sam Hyde piss off nu-males so much?

So... it's good then? Might give it a watch.

GIVE ME BACK MY SHOW

Because he's the poster boy of nu-males all across the world and it makes the cucks on Sup Forums look bad

He uses le epic meme humor to make fun of their political ideologies, and in their world, only liberals are supposed to be allowed to do that. Makes them seeth with rage

This. Sam Hyde is a master of memetic-warfare. Classicists simply don't know what to do against it.

>shitty beard
>glasses
>rapidly receding hairline
hyde is a numale

Hi Sam, book not selling well?

Thanks op now I'm a laughing in the breakroom and everyone wants to know what's so funny.

>It's like tom green fucked a pig, forcefed it autism vaccinations and moonshine, then a committee of anti-social justice youtube commentators adopted the offspring, told it to "follow its dreams" of getting a horseshit arts degree and then let it wallow in its own self-loathing and crippling debt

El Oh El my fellow tumblr friend XD XD

Kuk

Why is he so bald?

Hyde is the definition of nu-male.

youtube.com/watch?v=ImTqLmLYwpk

EASY.. CHEESY.. baked potatoes

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

why is it you can't get a decent discussion about MDE or Sam in this fucking board. its always about how ugly, muh healthcare and sam hate posts. I didn't watch MDE when it was shown and just watched it 2 weeks ago and i can't even discuss his works.

why does this board hate sam so much?

they are just tsundere for him

Hey Tim hows that $3,000/m alimony going?

hahah he's a silly boy

He's a yankee

>Investing in print media
BRAVO, HYDE!

>6'4
>physically fit
>BJJ brown belt
>has obedient qt girlfriend
>voted trump
>publically asserts his politically incorrect opinions
I'm not seeing it desu. I think you're just seeing what you want to see.

you forgot
>gets pathetic attempt at fame cancelled after producing a measly hour worth of content

>physically fit
>BJJ brown belt
>has obedient qt girlfriend
None of those are true

The threads are great if for nothing else than the ensuing "Spot the Sam" game.

all 3 are true m8

>Gets witchhunted by liberal jews for daring to support Trump and have conservative opinions
what a piece of shit

is charls hooking again?

Shouldn't you be browsing affordable healthcare plans in Cambodia?

a man's gotta eat